BY MAUNA LOA

Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts Unsalted 1 can - Grown on the Big Island of Hawaii see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany E.
Sherman
This brand of macadamia nuts is hands down the best! I've tried others and there is just something off putting about them. These are delicious and high quality. Fresh ingredients and a trusted brand. I eat them by themselves and add them to recipes.
leigh D.
Newington, CT
My my all to favorite snack will always be macadamia nuts these are great to just munch on there also great to throw into a recipe sometimes I do a little Trail mixes with these but this is always a standard in my house
Haley L.
These are by far the best macadamia nuts I have ever had. I like the roasted unsalted ones. But if you can get your hands on the chocolates covered ones. Oh my gosh, prepare to be addicted. They're delicious!
Barb V.
Best quality, rich subtle flavor.  This is a go-to snack in my household.Great natural source of fiber and vitamins. I've been a customer for over 5 years. Wonderful in baked goods and savory dishes.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
These macadamia nuts are great tasting . I personally prefer the salted ones though. They are very crunchy and make a healthy snack. The price is affordable. Can sometimes be found cheaper at T.j Max.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Such a great source of energy! You can eat them plain or get the chocolate covered ones for a sweet treat! I love having these around to munch on between meals. Definitely a healthier alternative to many other snack!
Laurel L.
Flagstaff, AZ
These taste amazing. I add them to homemade trail mix or just keep a small pouch on them with me as I go. I love Macademia nuts and these are my favorite brand.
Caitlin F.
I love snacking on macadamia nuts, they have such a light earthy taste. They always remind me of my trip to Hawaii and are my favorite go-to snack.
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
I love these nuts for a snack in the car, or even mixed with other nuts. They are a good option for protein. And also very delicious in baking.
Vanessa G.
I prefer my Macadamia nuts be unsalted in order to get the best flavor. Mauna Loa is the best brand that knows how to satisfy the customer.