Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Salted Macadamia Nuts uploaded by Lyndee H.Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Salted Macadamia Nuts uploaded by svetlana P.Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Salted Macadamia Nuts uploaded by Angela P.

BY MAUNA LOA

Dry Roasted Salted Macadamia Nuts Jar see more...

Sam S.
Review for: Macadamias 4.5 oz more...
I am OBSESSED WITH THESE NUTS. They are so delicious and salty. Honestly the perfect mid-day snack. Hits your craving while still being something good for you. I look forward to purchasing more and trying other kinds!!
Lyndee H.
Wow! I just tried these nuts for the first time. They are so delicious! They taste so fresh. They are lightly salted with sea salt too so that makes it just a bit more yummy. Read about these nuts - they are super nutritious.
Beverly N.
Pricey, but so delicious! I love the creamy texture and the flavor is perfect. Just a hint of salt, this nut is so fine. I buy them every now and then, but they have a little bit too much fat content. They're perfect for a special treat, and my family is excited when I share.
Olivia W.
I am quite picky about my nuts, but I must say I love these macadamia nuts. They are exquisite. They are a bit pricy but so are most brands of macadamia nuts. These have just the right amount of saltiness and they have a lot of calories, which is good.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love macadamia nuts. I love this brand as well. The dry roasted macadamia nuts with sea salt are made with all natural ingredients which is a plus. It's a bit too salty for my taste so would probably try a different Mauna Loa product next time.
Shawna B.
Dyess Afb, TX
I love these, but cannor eat them too often because of the fat and calorie content.  When I do need a variation of nuts, these are distinctly different.  I enjoy how they are roasted.
Ivy K.
Macadamia nuts are so unique. I love the interesting texture/flavor. This brand is so yummy and directly from Hawaii. They're not too salty and a great snack. Delicious! But these nuts.
Lauren B.
Dallas
These are the best, most fresh tasting macadamia nuts out there, unless you buy from an organic bulk food store.  These melt like butter in your mouth or is butter but in the form of a nut.  Forget the cookie (white chocolate macadamia) as these nuts are well worthy of eating alone.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
So delicious. I got them at the local coop and they were fresh and perfect. They're a little expensive and really high in fat and calorie but worked well for my low carb diet. I also prefer them over kirkland brand macadamia nuts as well.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
YASSSS!!! These are BOMB.com!!! I love the dry roasted flavor so I have not tried the other flavored macadamia nuts from the brand. I probably never will since these never cease to satisfy. Great crunch! Great salty flavor!!
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Are these good for baking with?