Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts 6 Pack Cans 4.5oz Each and 1 Bar of Plumeria Face & Body soap and 1 Tube of White Ginger Conditioning Shampoo.

BY MAUNA LOA

Mauna Loa Premium roasted macadamia nuts lightly seasoned with sea salt,and 1 Bar of Plumeria Face & Body soap and 1 Tube of White Ginger Conditioning Shampoo. see more...

Kim M.
Chandler , AZ
I bought this combo to give as a gift. Luckily my friend was generous and shared her good fortune with me. As always the nuts were perfection. We really loved the lotion. It was smooth without being greasy. Nice wonderful scent.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Oh my goodness, I go crazy over these macadamia nuts. It's funny because I'm not much a nut fanatic. They are each a nice size but with extremely good flavor. These cans never last more than two days around my household.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
I could easily eat an entire container in one sitting if I’m not careful! These are so good and I like them plain dry roasted, I haven’t tried any flavors. They’re a little pricy but all nuts are, that’s nothing new.
Delilah L.
Palmdale, CA
These products are such amazing things to use, the nuts have a great flavor. The shampoo smells amazing and leaves hair feeling soft and silk. The body soap leaves body very moisturized and soft
Lee J.
Rougemont, NC
There are no better nuts than Mauna Loa Macadamia nuts. I love them right out of the can. My husband loves baked goodies like cookies and homemade scones with Mauna Loa Macadamias. They are delicious anytime!!
Cari R.
Flat rock , NC
I absolutely love macadamia nuts. They are a good snack for me and my daughter and I can keep them in the diaper bag and have them on the go. A little pricey, but worth it!!
Angela B.
This product is good you should try it out they sell it at local stores like walmart and other super markets that are local near your area they also have different flavors.
Joselin V.
It is a good snack encata me taste, you can eat at any time of day recommend they come in millions of flavors too!!!
deff worth to try.
Heather J.
Sanford, NC
After living in Hawaii I have grown very fond of Mauna Loa macadamia nuts. The flavors are always delicious and I will always be a fan!
Jill D.
We tried these delicious nuts in Hawaii. I wish you could find them everywhere. I think they are my favorite kind of nut.

back