BY MAUNA LOA

Taste of the Tropics Macadamia Nuts Covered in Rich Dark Semisweet Chocolate Since the first macadamia tree was planted in 1946 on the Big Island of Hawaii, macadamia nuts have been used to create a delectable assortment of the finest products. Great... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah A.
Portland
Perfect amount of chocolate to nut ratio! The only thing I'd like to change is the "darkness" of their chocolate. If it were 10% more dark it would be way yummier! I love how velvety the chocolate and mac nuts go together.
My go to when I'm running late between work and school.
Rain K.
Macadamias by themselves taste good. And they are even better when covered in chocolate. I prefer these ones over the chocolate covered peanuts or almonds. These are softer, so it doesn't hurt my jaw too much. Also, it is creamier than the ones with peanuts or almonds.
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
These are so delicious and perfect for a little sweet and salty snack. My mouth is watering jus thinking about them! They are reasonable priced and definitely worth it. Go buy these now-- you won't be disappointed!
Kate W.
Carrollton , TX
These are sinfully good! They are so rich that just a few will satisfy my sweet tooth. The chocolate coating is super thick and flavorful. That combined with the crunch of the macadamias is perfection.
Michelle R.
Joplin, MO
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Natasha G.
Evansville , IN
Omg!! Soo yummy, for one I love chocolate and macadamia nuts soo could you imagine...these are the bomb! A little pricey but oooh soo yummy. Would tell everyone to try them. They are the best thing ever
Andrea D.
Carencro, LA
These macadamia nuts are good quality with a reasonable price. The chocolate that covers them is very satisfying and I feel it's a healthy snack when on a diet. It's satisfying and better than eating a chocolate bar.
Jennifer N.
Pelham, AL
I can't imagine a better way to indulge myself that Mauna Loa Dark Chocolate covered Macadamias! Deep delicious chocolate blended with the butter crunch of a toasted macadamia is divine!
Lauren W.
Gastonia, NC
These are expensive but are a nice treat every once in awhile. The taste is good and well balanced. I just wish they were a little cheaper.
Almaz B.
This is my favourite product of this brand. I have a large family of 12 so we go through a Lot of fruits and nuts