Maui Vera Organic Sunburn Relief & After Sun Moisturizer uploaded by Tatiana G.

BY MAUI VERA #87 in After-Sun Products

Maui Vera is an organic spa quality product that provides natural sun burn relief. Our specific formula of Aloe, Peppermint, and Noni enables us to restore damaged skin to its healthy, balanced state. What Makes Maui Vera Different: • Designed our product with a singular focus: to heal sun burns fast. We accomplished this by creating an organic, no chemical based formula. • It's a spa quality product. • Meets consumers growing demand for organic ingredients. • Combined very specific high quality plants forming a solution that quickly heals damaged skin from sun exposure. Additional Strengths: • Quick Absorption • Moisturizes the Skin • Relives Itchiness • Helps Prevent Peeling see more...

Gretchen K.
This is a natural sunburn relief/moisturizer gel one can use in place of regular aloe vera or after suncare. I like the refreshing peppermint scent that the product has - different from other relief gels.

It is best to put in the refrigerator as it will feel more cooling when used, but also due to the natural ingredients within.

A little goes a long way. The texture can seem a little tacky at first but you need to really rub it in well. I used this on my feet after a minor burn and it helped alleviate the pain and redness.
Jamie J.
college station
The absolute BEST for sunburn relief!!  I have extremely fair skin and do sunburn at least once every summer.  It NEVER fails!  This moisturizer not only holds the "color" but it completely removes the sting!  I will be sure to ALWAYS have this on hand!
Mikayla P.
Amity, OR
This is the best flipping aloe Vera gel I have ever used on a sunburn. It honestly works like magic and turns a terrible burn into a tan within days! I've never been so impressed!!! I highly recommend for those that get burnt very easily!!!
Sidney A.
Concrete, WA
This stuff is so amazing for after sun relief I got mine wile I was in Maui and it saved me, it reliefs my sunburns instantly and makes my skin feel amazing
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Helped me out a lot when I got a sunburn on my shoulder. It absorbs really fast and gives you a chill feeling after applying. Smells great as well.