BY MAUI MOISTURE

Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Shampoo - Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Shampoo starts with a unique blend with aloe vera juice and is infused with coconut water, unlike other shampoos that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. Exotic bamboo fibers are infused into this fortifying, shampoo blend with castor oil and neem oil to help strengthen and repair over-styled, damaged hair. It helps to renew and soften treated, natural or transitioning hair types and encourage healthy-looking glow. The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. - Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Shampoo see more...

• Where can I get this, and how long before you see progress? 4 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for naturally thin hair? Also, if I ...4 Answers
  • I'm dying to try this product, is there anybody that trie...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Alyssa H.
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner set. I have thin, fine hair and also have hair loss due to a thyroid issue so i dont like to use products with sulfates or any other negative ingredients. This stuff is sulfate free and has good ingredients in it such as aloe vera, castor oil, and neem oil. Plus its vegan and dont test on animals and as an animal lover thats a must for me. This makes my hair nice and soft and shiny, i also noticed less hair loss with using this set. My hair does fell a little thicker, defidently not thinner at all. I feel this did restore my hair as well. I been using it about 2-3 months and i noticed a defident improvement in my hair. Plus it smells really good. Its affordable (about $7 a bottle) and available at alot of stores. I purchased mine at rite aid on sale it was the first time i ever seen or heard of it and after reading good reviews i had to try it and im glad i did. I see it at more stores now like Ulta, wal-mart, rite-aid, walgreens, and target all carry it. Ulta is the best choice in my opinion tho as it always has this specific line and also carries the hair mask and blow dry mist for this line. I trued and use the thicken & restore shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, and blow dry mist and i love them all. I highly recommend this product and if u like the shampoo and/or conditioner then u should defidently try the blow dry mist and hair mask as well.
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
This is my current daily shampoo and I am super in love! It has a great smell and zero guilt. Zero parabens, silicones, sulfates, free of so many dyes and chemicals. It works well but doesn’t strip or dry out your hair while giving you scalp juuuuust enough of a cleanse to not look dirty. My chemically processed blonde hair struggles to grow and stay strong, and this stuff delivers in the strength department. My hair doesn’t feel brittle or fragile, it feels thicker and softer with every application.

My husband likes this so much he started using it regularly as well after using Pantene for years. He noticed a difference in his hair after one shampoo. I cannot get over how great the price point is for such a natural product. Definitely try this one out!
Sylvia L.
Alpharetta, GA
I absolutely love this shampoo. It has left my hair looking and feeling so healthy, soft and shiny. It does not weigh my hair down and makes styling easy. It smells good. Very relaxing and soothing smell like a spa. It does make my hair look thicker and more full, especially full of life. Can not recommend this enough
Ginamarie G.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Aloe vera juice is infused with pure coconut water unlike some other shampoos that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed.
Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use.
It helps to renew and soften treated, natural or transitioning hair types and encourage a healthy hair glow.
Sarah S.
['La Crosse', 'WI'], WI
My FAVORITE shampoo! I have very oily hair, and I used to not be able to even skip one day of hair washing. With the product, I can go at least two with out looking to greasy. The smell is good, and the price is great for a product that works this well!
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I really like this shampoo for adding moisture to my fine, dry hair. However the packaging is way too hard to squeeze when you get down to the bottom. Unfortunately I will only buy this again if I see it on sale because it hurt my hands to use at the end.
Pamela M.
Butler, IN
I really like this shampoo, it doesn’t cause build up on my scalp and it is reasonably priced. My only issue is that my Walmart runs out of it often. Definitely recommend to others. I have color treated hair and this doesn’t fade it at all.
Amber H.
Hampton, NH
I bought this shampoo a few months ago to try it and I’ve loved it ever since. It’s leaves your hair smelling amazing! I wash my hair every few days and have no problems with it getting dry or greasy when using this product. I would definitely recommend
Christina G.
El Paso
My hair felt stronger after using this product!! It smells really good!!! I did use the matching conditioner I used the Maui Moisture hair mask instead for a deep condition!! I would definitely buy this again!! I’m trying to get my hair stronger!!
Kimberlee W.
Kingsland , GA
I’ve very recently began using this product. I wanted to try a product that did not have any sulfates. So far I am living for it. I love the smell it leaves in my hair. I’ve only used it a couple times but so far I love it and will buy again which is huge because I usually stick with on brand of shampoo.
Kaury M.
Bronx, NY
Where can I buy this shampoo? My hair needs it desperately!!!
Danika R.
Is this shampoo good for naturally thin hair? Also, if I want to grow out my hair? Looking into this line of hair products but I don't know which would be the best for my naturally thin and wavy hair.
Robin S.
Where can I get this, and how long before you see progress?
Sabrina W.
Lexington, KY
I've looked at these shampoos but never purchased, anyone tried them out and how good are they?
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
How well does this product work? Is it good with damaged or color treated hair?