Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask uploaded by Alysia R.Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask uploaded by Alysia R.

BY MAUI MOISTURE

Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask - Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask starts with a unique blend containing aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other hair masks that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. Exotic bamboo fibers are infused into this fortifying, rich mask blend with castor oil and neem oil to help strengthen and repair over-styled, damaged hair. It helps to renew and soften treated, natural or transitioning hair types and encourage healthy-looking glow. The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. - Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask see more...

Buy on ULTA
Amanda V.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is AMAZING. It's great for thin and brittle curls like mine.  Left my hair feeling super moisturized and defined. The best mask I've tried so far. Also really really good for hair that tends to fall out easily. Highly recommend.
Alysia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would really recommend this product to someone with really dry or damaged hair. If you put the right amount your hair feels like you just left a salon. I use it in the shower sometimes and leave it in I feel like that's a good way to use it. Or a very little amount when your hair is damp works fine too.
Dominique P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I came across then when I ran my local ulta ran out of ogx argan of Morocco hair butter. This is a true equal substance for that product according too my hair at least. It smells great and may be a tad too strong for others. My hair retains moisture with this , which is my goal for buying this product. Very pleased and can't wait to try the rest of Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask product line.
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! It has the best smell (seriously I wish they had a perfume of it) and it leaves my hair feeling like butter! It's seriously so hydrated and soft after. It helps that this stuff has some major moisturizing ingredients and it's all natural. I love this line.
Alyssa V.
Williamsport, PA
The first time I used this it was great, however when I used it a second time a few weeks later it was extremely hard to rinse and left a lot of residue. I do like the smell and ingredients. Perhaps I need to use it before bed and rehash in the morning.
Carly E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really makes your hair feel super soft. The soften lasts up to three days. At first I felt like it left too much texture to my hair but if you rinse it with hot water it leaves your hair soft and shiny