Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask uploaded by Alysia R.Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask uploaded by Alysia R.

BY MAUI MOISTURE

Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask - Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask starts with a unique blend containing aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other hair masks that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. Exotic bamboo fibers are infused into this fortifying, rich mask blend with castor oil and neem oil to help strengthen and repair over-styled, damaged hair. It helps to renew and soften treated, natural or transitioning hair types and encourage healthy-looking glow. The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. - Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask see more...

Buy on ULTA
Rosaline M.
La Jolla, CA
I love this hair mask! It smells so good and really does what it says it will do. It softens my hair and can be used as an overnight treatment, or just as regular conditioner in the shower. I would definitely repurchase!
McKenzie W.
Madison, WI
works amazingly! smells great and makes my hair feel so soft and shiny! just make sure to wash it out well or it will make your hair greasy if you miss some but thats really just a user error if youre not thorough
Alysia R.
I would really recommend this product to someone with really dry or damaged hair. If you put the right amount your hair feels like you just left a salon. I use it in the shower sometimes and leave it in I feel like that's a good way to use it. Or a very little amount when your hair is damp works fine too.
Dominique P.
I came across then when I ran my local ulta ran out of ogx argan of Morocco hair butter. This is a true equal substance for that product according too my hair at least. It smells great and may be a tad too strong for others. My hair retains moisture with this , which is my goal for buying this product. Very pleased and can't wait to try the rest of Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask product line.
Amanda V.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is AMAZING. It's great for thin and brittle curls like mine.  Left my hair feeling super moisturized and defined. The best mask I've tried so far. Also really really good for hair that tends to fall out easily. Highly recommend.
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
This stuff is awesome! It has the best smell (seriously I wish they had a perfume of it) and it leaves my hair feeling like butter! It's seriously so hydrated and soft after. It helps that this stuff has some major moisturizing ingredients and it's all natural. I love this line.
Alyssa V.
Williamsport, PA
The first time I used this it was great, however when I used it a second time a few weeks later it was extremely hard to rinse and left a lot of residue. I do like the smell and ingredients. Perhaps I need to use it before bed and rehash in the morning.
Carly E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really makes your hair feel super soft. The soften lasts up to three days. At first I felt like it left too much texture to my hair but if you rinse it with hot water it leaves your hair soft and shiny
Jessica G.
I really love the way this mask leaves your hair. It feels very soft after & have noticed less frizz. Smells really good. I got a good deal on it at walgreens
RAKSHITHA A.
I love this product. I tried this product because it smells great but it works amazingly great. Mine is dry and frizzy hair and  It leaves my hair soft and looks healthy. Also, this works great as a heat protectant and I use it as a leave in conditioner before I blow dry my hair and the way my hair looks is great if I use this product and if I blow dry without using this, the look isn't that good.