Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask uploaded by Alyssa H.Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask uploaded by Alysia R.Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask uploaded by Alysia R.

BY MAUI MOISTURE

Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask - Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask starts with a unique blend containing aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other hair masks that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. Exotic bamboo fibers are infused into this fortifying, rich mask blend with castor oil and neem oil to help strengthen and repair over-styled, damaged hair. It helps to renew and soften treated, natural or transitioning hair types and encourage healthy-looking glow. The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. - Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask see more...

• Did anyone notice any black stuff showing up in this?? I ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Deatrice H.
Memphis, TN
use on dry hair my hair loves it give it strength and was not dry at all after rinsing out i think it does what it says bout 9 bucks so not to pricey brought from ulta i thick it work just as good as my other light protein products would repurchase as a light protein to keep in stash
So I decided to start using Maui Moisture products about 4 months ago. This was the first product I purchased from the line and I absolutely love it. The first time I used t I wasn’t to sure but I figured I’d keep using it to give it the benefit of the doubt. I’m glad I continued because it’s a really great product. It really penetrates into my hair and leaves it feeling moisturized and clean. It also leaves my hair feeling so soft and really defines my curls. It’s is a MUST buy if you’re looking for a good drugstore deep conditioner
McKenzie W.
Stevens Point, WI
works amazingly! smells great and makes my hair feel so soft and shiny! just make sure to wash it out well or it will make your hair greasy if you miss some but thats really just a user error if youre not thorough
Ashley M.
Cave Creek, AZ
This is my absolute favorite deep conditioner out of all the ones I've tried. It leaves my hair smelling absolutely amazing, soft and with a sense of clean. I've only been using this product for about a month but I feel like my hair is actually a bit stronger than when I first started using it. I use it once a week and I leave it in for about 5-7 minutes then I rinse it all out with warm then cold water.
Samantha V.
Nampa ID
I do a hair mask once a week and I’ve been using this product for the past 2 months. I’ve noticed a difference in the texture, strength and general health in my hair. I am so glad I bought this product!
Ashley N.
I wanted to love this stuff. I do love others by this brand. The packaging was nice and sturdy. However, my problem is that it broke out the back of my neck and shoulders and even my chest somewhat. I have no problems using other stuff in this line, but if I go near any of the green colored stuff, I break out horribly. That's just my body though, others in this line work so I'd assume this would too if I could tolerate it.
jessica w.
San Francisco, CA
Great moisturizing hair mask! I've switched to sulfate/paraben free hair products, and so I love that I can apply this to my scalp without worrying about buildup
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Smells good. Cute packaging. Very moisturizing deep conditioner. I leave it in longer than 5 minutes. Affordable. Only issue is that not all ingredients are natural. It has propylene glycol in it which is probably why a little bit of my hair fell out
Alysia R.
I would really recommend this product to someone with really dry or damaged hair. If you put the right amount your hair feels like you just left a salon. I use it in the shower sometimes and leave it in I feel like that's a good way to use it. Or a very little amount when your hair is damp works fine too.
Dominique P.
I came across then when I ran my local ulta ran out of ogx argan of Morocco hair butter. This is a true equal substance for that product according too my hair at least. It smells great and may be a tad too strong for others. My hair retains moisture with this , which is my goal for buying this product. Very pleased and can't wait to try the rest of Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Mask product line.
Alyssa H.
Did anyone notice any black stuff showing up in this?? I purchased this 12/24/17 and used it that day and been using it ever since once a week but in the last month i noticed little blackish spots showing up in it and every week it looks like more. It almost looks like mold but only got it and opemed it a couple months ago so not sure why or what it is