Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore + Bamboo Fibers Blow Out Mist 8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Jane T.

BY MAUI

Maui Moisture starts with a unique blend with aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other treatments that start with deionized water as their first ingredient. The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alyssa H.
I love this stuff! I use it every time after washing my hair and i use it with the matchecking shampoo and conditioner right now too. I have thin, fine, limp hair and this does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy at all. It makes my hair so soft, shiny, and smooth. I was using the shampoo and conditioner for like 2 months then i found this and started using it with and i noticed a difference once i started adding this too. This is my favorite line of hair products. Im very picky too so it says alot.  I highly recommend this along with the rest of this line.
Noa S.
Raleigh
I use a different Maui shampoo that I have couldn't find here but it's for curly hair. It's cruelty free and it helps soften my curly hair. I also use the matching conditioner.
Jessica A.
Antioch, TN
It’s okay I’m not a huge fan of the smell! I have white blonde and dark brown I have very wavy/curly hair! I bought at Walgreens it was effective! I would recommend and buy again
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
This is my favorite light leave in. It helps define my curls and give my hair light moisture. It’s light enough to use daily and is a great spray for quickly revamping old wash in gos. I keep rebuying this stuff! I’m on my 3rd bottle.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This stuff rocks. My hair is very thick and this keeps it under control. The packaging is great! purchased at Publix. Can’t wait to use it again, it smells delicious! I will definitely be buying this again!
Briana R.
queen creek
it is the best shampoo I have ever used. It leaves my hair feeling soft and it smells really good. The bottle is cute and it’s totally worth the price. Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Shampoo
Handmade J.
Williamsburg, va
I dunno. Didn’t have what I use. I use the shampoo and conditioner. Bamboo scented. Smells like a dream
Jennifer A.
Alexandria, VA
All of there products are good I really believe that this shampoo helped my hair grow back
Kelly G.
Maple Ridge, BC
Not sure that this does all it claims, but it does help my hair look really nice. And I notice a difference using it vs. not. It also smells really great. Would probably repurchase, but will be trying other similar items.
Jane T.
Markham, ON
This picture is literally just after I blow dried my hair putting this spray in! It’s light weight and smells clean and fresh. It makes my hair so big after I blown dry and it’s so easy to style afterwards! Use a round wet and dry brush with this when you blow dry and the result is amazing! I love how it can be used on dry hair too!
Alyssa H.
Is this also a heat protector as well?? Some places say yes some say no
What would happen if I didn't use it as a blowout spray and just sprayed it in my curly hair?