Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Shampoo uploaded by Sarah L.

BY MAUI MOISTURE

Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Shampoo - Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Shampoo is infused with rich honey, hibiscus & pineapple oil. It's gentle enough for fragile strands while increasing elasticity & helps resist breakage. Hair is left tangle free with a healthy shine. - Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Shampoo see more...

Jaci M.
Jackson
I️ love this shampoo/conditioner. I️ am very selective on the products I️ use and this one covers all the bases. I️t has NO silicones, parabens, synthetic dye, SLS, and gluten which are things you don’t wanna consider having in products you use in your hair. With that I️t is vegan,has both pure coconut water and aloe juice that helps your hair nourish. The first thing written in the ingredients starts out with the pure aloe juice and coconut water.... HOW AWESOME IS THAT? In most products is usually is the scientific term of alcohol or sulfate, which are two things you don’t want in there. That also makes me fall even more in love with this product. But my personal favorite is the packaging along with all the goodness put into the product. The package just looks so pure and has this thoughtfulness that drawls your eye into I️t and then shows how much they care for fitting the people’s needs. They do cover everyone’s hair needs(dry,color damage,oily) and I️t takes very little to get that nice lather. I️t has done wonders for my hair since I️ am constantly washing I️t from always working out and sweating. I️t makes me feel better about washing my hair so frequently. Many places I️ have seen carry I️t-Kroger,Walgreens,and ulta are just a few. I️t is reasonably priced!
Kaylee A.
The best thing about this product is the smell. It's fantastic. But, to be completely honest, I didn't notice a positive difference in my hair at all after 2 weeks of use. I actually saw that my hair had less shine and more noticable breakage than before. It feels amazing when you massage it in, but there are no remaining benefits after it's rinsed out.
shreenu k.
taylor mill
This shampoo makes my hair so soft and silky.  I have dry and damaged hair due to straightening  it on a daily basis. and this shampoo helps my dryness reduce with a great visibility. I can feel the softness of my hair and my frizzyness has also reduced big time. definitely will be continuing this shampoo
Tristen T.
Ruskin, FL
I loved this product, it seems so good and its supposed to be very good for your hair but I noticed you can’t put too much conditioner in because it can make your hair oily. It’s so inexpensive and amazing!
Brittney💛 N.
Longwood, FL
Smells great but did not work for me. I was super excited to try this when I purchased it, but it did nothing for me but leave my hair dry and with white residue😔
Caroline R.
Toms River, NJ
I love this shampoo. My hair was breaking due to my visor at work, made my hair feel strong, and my hair is now growing back healthy and thick. Thank you for saving my hair
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
I don't see a difference with strengthening or anti breakage. This shampoo does smell amazing. I do notice my hair lasts longer without getting oily looking in between washes.
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC
I absolutely love this product!

I ran out if my normal shampoo and conditioner, and when I got to the store they were out of stock of my regular brand. I highly doubt I'll be going back to it now.
I'm a natural blonde, and color my hair very often. Some of my hair has been bleached, and it's prone to breaking and just being frizzy in general. Especially after shampooing. After using this product for about a week now, I'm not dealing with that issue anymore. My hair is moisturized without being greasy, it's more cooperative to styling and heat, and it smells great, which is a plus!

Would definitely recommend to anyone who uses color on their hair often, and needs something to combat the damage!
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I just purchased the shampoo and conditioner of the Maui brand. I got the repair one. It smells amazing. Qhen i dont want to wash my hair i rinse with the conditioner. I love it. It doesnt leave my hair feeling super dry, it feels moisturized. It is made with all natural ingredients so i really like that. I think my hair is loving me right now.
Rebecca E.
Hackensack, NJ
This products works wonders ! Does the job well . I purchased this at Ulta Beauty for $8.99 . I use this once every week on my hair . I'm currently transitioning from relaxed hair to natural. Removes a lot of product build up and you see improvements within weeks!
Megan H.
I've been trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner. My hair always feels like there's a film on it after I wash it. My hair is really oily as well. How well does this brand work for everyone?
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook
Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo is this good for hair that is kinda oily at times?
Sandy D.
This looks pretty cool. Has any tried this??
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I have seen this brand in the store and then seen the price tag for a smaller bottle but wondering if good for hair.
Kim B.
Kelowna
How is the conditioner in this brand? Which one is a good detangler ?