Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Shampoo uploaded by Sarah L.

BY MAUI MOISTURE

Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Shampoo - Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Shampoo is infused with rich honey, hibiscus & pineapple oil. It's gentle enough for fragile strands while increasing elasticity & helps resist breakage. Hair is left tangle free with a healthy shine. - Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Shampoo see more...

• I've been trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner. My hair ...2 Answers
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
I'm still on the fence with this one. I've been using it for a few weeks now and it does make me hair feel stronger but at times it feels dry and crunchy. Not always mostly when I'm out in the sun. I think it's best used at night as a mask.
Monica S.
Having curly hair is hard to find a shampoo that doesn't dry out my curly after 1 wash but this has been prefect! No harsh chemicals, great scent, and not to mention my curls are not totally dried out.
shreenu k.
taylor mill
This shampoo makes my hair so soft and silky.  I have dry and damaged hair due to straightening  it on a daily basis. and this shampoo helps my dryness reduce with a great visibility. I can feel the softness of my hair and my frizzyness has also reduced big time. definitely will be continuing this shampoo
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
I don't see a difference with strengthening or anti breakage. This shampoo does smell amazing. I do notice my hair lasts longer without getting oily looking in between washes.
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I just purchased the shampoo and conditioner of the Maui brand. I got the repair one. It smells amazing. Qhen i dont want to wash my hair i rinse with the conditioner. I love it. It doesnt leave my hair feeling super dry, it feels moisturized. It is made with all natural ingredients so i really like that. I think my hair is loving me right now.
Rebecca E.
Hackensack, NJ
This products works wonders ! Does the job well . I purchased this at Ulta Beauty for $8.99 . I use this once every week on my hair . I'm currently transitioning from relaxed hair to natural. Removes a lot of product build up and you see improvements within weeks!
Marliyah Z.
During my pregnancy I have very bad hair condition, dry and loss, since I don't take risks with my baby I try to use hair products with natural ingredients. I'm glad found Maui shampoo, it's really help to strengthen my hair
Danielle M.
I personally bought it when I decided to color my hair purple. I love the shampoo. It makes it feel clean without the roughness of the damage I did it with bleaching it.

But beware, it makes the shower slick!!
Jacey J.
Saint Joseph , MO
I personally love this product. It is super affordable, I purchased at Walmart for $6.99 per bottle. I usually use Joico (which is really expensive) but this is a great alternative. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Riddhi P.
Not quite sure how I feel about this yet. I bought it since I recently had my hair colored, but I noticed my hair was very oily quicker than usual. I'll give it another couple of tries but if it continues to make my hair oily I doubt I will continue to use it.
Megan H.
I've been trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner. My hair always feels like there's a film on it after I wash it. My hair is really oily as well. How well does this brand work for everyone?