BY MAUI MOISTURE

Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Shampoo - Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Shampoo is infused with rich honey, hibiscus & pineapple oil. It's gentle enough for fragile strands while increasing elasticity & helps resist breakage. Hair is left tangle free with a healthy shine. - Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Shampoo see more...

Shannonđź’‹ W.
I used this product today, although mine says Agave and not honey. But beside that it was amazingggg. First off I love the packaging and how much product you get. The smell of it is amazing and it has a nice light consistency. It really worked through my hair and left it feeling nice and conditioned. I have recently grown to love the Maui moisture brand and will definitely be repurchasing!
Chatel P.
Cheat Lake
Great hair products I have both the shampoo and conditioner. I feel it leaves your hair feeling great. The scent doesn’t last long though and the shampoo doesn’t lather as good you have to use double the product. But I’m assuming because they start with fruit juices that’s why. 🤷‍♀️ other than that it’s great you can get it at Walmart💕
Leah S.
Seattle, WA
Like other users, I instead used the agave version of the Strength & Anti-Breakage.

First off, the smell. It is heavenly! It is kind of beachy, but fruity-beachy not sunscreen-beachy. The conditioner helps put some slip in my hair without weighing it down.
The only con to this product is that the shampoo is light and does not lather well. I have hair to my waist and had to use about a handful to get a decent lather.

I will definitely purchase this in the future. I would even buy it just for the smell alone - yum!
Mariah B.
Carleton, MI
I love this stuff . I’ve been wanting to try it, but was skeptical because it’s all natural and was scared it wouldn’t work well on my hair. Finally it was on sale so I got it, and not only does it smell amazing but it makes my very long hair smooth and helps with the frizz . I will definitely be purchasing this again .
Shaya B.
Texas
It makes my hair feel vreat. I also love the way uy foams up while im in the shower washing ny hair. I love that because it foams up alot meaning you dont really have to have a whole lot of it. Thats why I love using this product. And all of MAUI MOUISTURE'S product
Christina H.
Acworth, GA
The shampoo and conditioner both smell amazing. However they do not smell like that in your hair after being washed out. It leaves no smell at all in the hair. The conditioner still leaves my hair all tangled up and hard to brush. I would not recommend.
Amy S.
I was a little skeptical about this product at first because I bought it at walmart, however I have grown to love this shampoo and conditioner so much. It’s a little more difficult to lather in your hair but it’s still amazing!
Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
This shampoo smells amazing and works better. My hair doesn't get the same greasy look as it does with most shampoos after using this and I've noticed significantly less breakage since I started using it.
Marcy M.
Manila
I used this product a while back and it did nothing for my hair but make my hair break off, it made my hair drier and it just was an absolute mess! i do no recommend this product to anyone whatsoever!
Cris M.
Westland, MI
Picked up a sample size of this from Target. Gotta say, the smell is amazing! I have dry, high porosity, curly 3b/3c hair. I only wash my hair every 1-2 weeks (I co-wash every 3-4 days), but I always notice a difference with shampoos right away. My hair and scalp felt clean but not too dry. I think I'll add more conditioner next time to balance the moisture.
Megan H.
I've been trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner. My hair always feels like there's a film on it after I wash it. My hair is really oily as well. How well does this brand work for everyone?
Jane O.
Is it just me or does this make your scalp itchy?
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook, KY
Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo is this good for hair that is kinda oily at times?
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I have seen this brand in the store and then seen the price tag for a smaller bottle but wondering if good for hair.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
How is the conditioner in this brand? Which one is a good detangler ?