Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Conditioner uploaded by Becca A.Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Conditioner uploaded by Shannonđź’‹ W.

BY MAUI MOISTURE

Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Conditioner - Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Conditioner is infused w/ rich honey, hibiscus & pineapple oil. It's gentle enough for fragile strands while increasing elasticity & helps resist breakage. Hair is left tangle free with a healthy shine. - Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Honey Conditioner see more...

Shannonđź’‹ W.
Horsham , PA
I kid you not when I say this conditioner is amazing. I have bad breakage and I wanted something to help prevent that. I started using it about 4 months ago and it’s amazing!

First off the packaging is amazing and so pretty and it comes in a nice size. It smells amazing and has a nice light consistency. T spreads really nicely throughout your hair. It leaves your curls and hair feeling so moisturized and refreshed! I use it during my shampoo and condition but also for my deep condition as well! It is very inexpensive and this line has a tone of different products for all hair types and different stages of hair. It’s a definite must try!
Becca A.
Orlando
First conditioner I have found in a long time that actually lets me easily brush my hair. I have terrible chemically damaged hair and this heals it. Pricey but so worth it. It does disappear quickly unfortunately. I wish the size was a little larger so I wouldn't have to buy it as frequently.
Delilah H.
Worst conditioner I ever tired it had no slip for my 3b/3c coarse curly hair plus it thinned out as soon as it hit my hair it felt like I wasn't putting any conditioner on my hair , I litterly use almost the whole bottle in one use. Only pro it smells good 🙄
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
Definitelt would reccomend this along with the shampoo! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and light weight. The scent stays in for a while and i also really love the packaging and the color scheme.
Lesley C.
I have tried other Maui products so I decided to try this conditioner. I don't like the smell as much as the other conditioners. It also left my hair feeling a little dry.
Gabriella R.
If you looked up the definition of TRASH in the dictionary you would find this conditioner. I cannot even begin to explain how HORRIBLE this conditioner is. Its like fragranced water. There is no moisture, no density, ni thickness, nothing. It leaves your hair feeling hard and dry. Ive had shampoos that give me more moisture than this CONDITIONER. Also I thought it was just this one cause colored shampoos and conditioners do a horrible job of moisturizing, but my mom has the same brand different one and she even complained. I would give it 0 stars but Influenster does not let us. So my one star is cause it smells amazeballs, but smells will not help vitalize my hair.
holly w.
Albuquerque, NM
i have dry damaged hair and this line has brought it back to life! the smell is great and i love the packaging. much better than the organix line i was using. i got mine at walgreens and it was buy one get one half off. so its a good deal.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
This stuff smells amazing! It's a little pricey for a drugstore purchase, but its salon quality so I'd say it's a fabulous value. Bought mine at Walgreens and I'm happy with how well it works and smells!!!
Yara Edmée H.
San antonio, TX
I was intrigue by the packaging so I got it and do not regret it! Love that is sulfate free and free of a lot of other stuff. Being a red hair, shampoos with sulfate dry hair and fade it very easily, but this one helps to keep hair color and leaves it very soft.
Lindsey P.
I really liked the smell of this and was surprised to find that the ingredients were not very clean. The sulfates really weighed down my hair and I had to stop using it all together.