Hair CareHair ProductsShampooMaui Moisture
Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo

Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo

by Maui Moisture

This velvety shampoo is infused with rich agave, hibiscus and pineapple extract. It’s gentle enough for the most fragile strands while helping to increase elasticity and helps strands resist breakage. Your hair is left tangle free with a healthy shine.

how strong of a smell does this product have how strong of a smell does this product have?
Will you be creating more products? I absolutely LOVE this combo!
Start your review of Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo!
emma P.
New York
Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo uploaded by emma P.
Purchased at: Amazon
the scent is a little off putting but i am loving the results that are actually long lasting. i think the price is reasonable, and the hype around it makes complete sense. going to try all the other flavors!!
Maya M.
Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo uploaded by Maya M.
This product is amazing! This is the best shampoo I have ever used. Before the shampoo my hair was very dry and had a lot of split ends. After I used this on my hair it was very hydrated and very light weight and way easier to brush through. This is a better shampoo than others because it has all natural ingredients in it which is healthier for your hair.
Crystal P.
Layton, UT
Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo uploaded by Crystal P.
Make my hair smell amazing. It looks smooth and beautiful. Love it Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich shampoo. My hair is super picky, it doesn’t like the expensive brands. It’s loves this stuff.
Marilyn N.
Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo uploaded by Marilyn N.
Purchased at: Walmart
For those who love to color their hair, highlight and so on...chemically treated hair needs healing and you can find strength for those strands in Maui Moisturizer. Leaves the hair sooo soft and quenched. I love that it has 100% Aloe Juice, coconut water and hibiscus oil. Vegan, so affordable and worth the try. #maui #mauimoister #hair #shampoo #haircare #softhair #blonde #beauty #stronghair #hairtreatment
melisa S.
Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo uploaded by melisa S.
Love this, my hair is super thin and brittle and i’ve noticed such a huge different when i switched to maui moisture. My curls form nicely and there are some areas where my hair wouldn’t curl and now it does😁👐 Smells really nice too!! Totally recommend!!
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
I love this shampoo. It does moisturize your hair and leaves it feeling soft. It smells great. I have thick, curly, wavy hair and it has been great for me. It is not expensive. I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it. Give it a try! #InfluensterAwards2020
Cristina R.
Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Shampoo uploaded by Cristina R.
I quite like this shampoo, I feel that it has helped my hair a lot, I feel it softer and it does not make knots in my hair, it does not have a very nice smell but it works and is quite affordable in price
noelle W.
san Diego
Purchased at: CVS
I don't know how I feel about this product. I LOVE the smells of all of them. It's almost hard to decide which to buy. On the other hand I feel the product leaves my scalp with residue and feeling heavy. I didn't feel it gave moisture to my hair but rather left it feeling dull. I definitely needed to use an abundance of the conditioner. To make up for the dryness the shampoo made my hair feel. I originally bought this product for my bf who dandruff. His scalp is naturally dry. He wanted a natural shampoo free of sulfates and paraben free. This product met the mark for that and had the best smell. It wasn't too expensive seeming it is a better product. I would buy it again in the future.
Elizabeth B.
Orlando, FL
Línea orgánica, no testado en animales y te deja el cabello infinita mente limpio, hidratado.
Kylah R.
Whitehouse, TX
This is my go to shampoo!! I’ve never had a better experience with a shampoo. I have dry hair and it breaks so much😩 but this shampoo has changed my hair sooo much! [product:maui-moisture-strength-&-anti-breakage-rich-honey-shampoo]