Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksMaui Moisture
Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Hair Mask

Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Hair Mask

by Maui Moisture

This creamy hair mask is infused with rich agave, hibiscus and pineapple extract. It’s gentle enough for the most fragile strands while helping to increase elasticity and helps strands resist breakage. Your hair is left tangle free with a healthy shine.

I can never find the thicken and restore mask anymore which I loved but I do still see this one sometimes and thinking about trying it. How is this mask for helping with damage and repair? Also how would it be for fine combination hair (oily roots and dry ends)? Womdering if would weigh my hair down
Start your review of Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Hair Mask!
Stephanie A.
This hair mask smells so good ,and makes your hair feel like butter. So please do yourself a favor and go pick this mask up. I have seen it in almost every store I have been to including Publix,Target,and Walmart and it is awesome. Using this mask I see less fall out and less tangles. I even use this on my 6 year old daughter and it helps a lot with her tangles too. Also it works for a lot of hair types and is very nice for curly hair.
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
It’s OK nothing special I would not buy it again but for the price point you can do it for if you were in a pinch
Leslie V.
Athens
Help my hair not feel dead anymore. My hair use to be so rough but this helped it go back to how it was before it was damaged
Houston B.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I have bleached blonde hair and somehow still keep it as healthy and happy looking as it did when I had virgin hair. I use purple shampoo every three washes to keep out the brassiness. Purple shampoo is necessary, but drying. I use this hair mask to help with that. This is the best hair mask I have ever used and not only leaves my hair smelling amazing, but makes it incredibly soft and healthy looking. This brand has incredible scents and is very high quality and super affordable. I use the mask on the ends of my hair and the normal conditioner on the top of my hair during purple shampoo washes. Would highly recommend if you want to take better care of your hair but can’t afford salons products. [product:maui-moisture-strength-&-anti-breakage-rich-honey-hair-mask]
Baylee M.
Oklahoma City
Loved this product! Highly recommend for anyone with damaged hair. Very good price. Definitely will buy again
Naomi M.
Eva Street
OH MY GOSH! Anything Maui , I literally love, it's so good for hair expecially curly hair, it has your curls looking better than ever and moisturizes your hair also prevents breakage. I have a Maui filled hair cabinet. I 100% recommend this product.
Litzi M.
hummingbird lane
OMG this brands is the best of all, they smell amazing and your hair will ask for these, you will get a smooth and shinning hair
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,518 reviews
This product line is so good, they have a great quality line and they are so much better you, your hair and for the environment. I would definitely recommend any products from this line!! eco-friendly #eco-warrior #hairessentials
Jessica B.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: Target
This hair mask is my go to. I apply it to my hair every time after I shower. My husband even applies it to his beard. Leaves hair soft and healthy without the shine/greasy look. The scent lasts but it’s not overwhelming.
Mercedes H.
Derry, NH
This product makes your hair feel supper soft after just one use. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the scent, I find it a bit strong for my liking. But other then that I love it. I've used it as a mask and also a leave in conditioner. Works good both ways