Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerMaui Moisture
Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Conditioner

Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Conditioner

by Maui Moisture

This creamy conditioner is infused with rich agave, hibiscus and pineapple extract. It’s gentle enough for the most fragile strands while helping to increase elasticity and helps strands resist breakage. Your hair is left tangle free with a healthy shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Conditioner!
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Conditioner uploaded by Debi M.
I love this shampoo that is designed for chemically damaged hair. I have colored my hair for over 35 years ago and I had my hair permed for almost 20 years. I had a lot of breakage and I have short hair. I've been using this shampoo for about 3 months now and what a difference. I have a lot less fall out and breakage and my color lasts for almost 6 weeks.
natalie F.
Fombell, PA
Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Conditioner uploaded by natalie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve recently switched my conditioner to this Maui strength and anti breakage conditioner. So far I really don’t enjoy it unfortunately... it doesn’t seem to be hydrating enough for my damaged hair ): it left my hair feeling like straw. So I wouldn’t recommend for people who have dry damaged hair [product:maui-moisture-strength-&-anti-breakage-agave-conditioner]
Stacy T.
Kansas City
Purchased at: Walmart
The best thing I can say about this is that it smells nice.. i used it for a couple weeks and it really did nothing for my hair. I noticed no change in my hair. Different things work for different people but I would not recommend.
Emma H.
Downers Grove, IL
Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Conditioner uploaded by Emma H.
Purchased at: Target
I’m a big fan of this conditioner! Was shopping at Target and saw this on the shelf and decided to pick it up. The smell is amazing and I wish the scent lingered even more on my hair. Leaves my hair moisturized without being greasy.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Conditioner uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I hope to try this shampoo and see the results In this shampoo and conditioner and I hope to work with these as well. Thank you.
Cristina R.
Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Conditioner uploaded by Cristina R.
I really like this conditioner, I feel that it has helped my hair a lot, it does a very good job along with the shampoo, it is quite affordable and you can find it at walmart and there is a lot of variety for every need
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
This condition didn’t wow me. It smells nice but that is about all I can really say. It conditioned enough for me to get the wide tooth comb through my thick wavy curly hair and that is about it. My hair was damaged and it didn’t help with breakage. I didn’t have a great sense of my hair feeling amazingly conditioned. It just didn’t work for me but different things to irk for different people.
Tiana H.
West Deptford, NJ
My hair was a little damaged but when I started using this I started to see a difference in my curls. Also it’s not a bad price.
Ashley W.
Bluffton, IN
Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-breakage + Agave Conditioner uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bring back life to your hair with Maui! Much like the shampoo, this conditioner is a game changer to your hair and shower routine. A little goes a long way with this conditioner. It brings softness and shine back to your locks while helping with breakage and shedding. This conditioner with an open tooth comb helps rid tangles in my hair, making brishing afyer my hair dries so easy! Absolutely one of my favorite conditioners to date!
Mena B.
Conditioners from this line are a good option is you are careful and mindful about quality of ingredients. Some of their conditioners have impressive ingredients lists. Consistency of most of these conditioners is heavy and thick, so you would have to shop around until you find the one that doesn’t weight your hair done; or write to them and see what they recommend for those with curly, or fine or straight hair…. And oily hair too! Not all products work for all hair types. This one in particular, didn’t show any immediate results, but it smelled nice.

Looking for your answer?