BY MAUI MOISTURE

Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Shampoo - Maui Moisture Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Shampoo starts with a unique blend containing aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike other shampoos that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. Kukui nut oil is an ancient Hawaiian secret used for its humidity resistant abilities, and is blended into this hydrating shampoo, as well as rich vanilla bean and creamy cocoa butter. It makes the most style-stubborn locks softened, smoothed and frizz free. The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. - Smooth & Repair + Vanilla Bean Shampoo see more...

Rosana B.
Streamwood, IL
I just started using this shampoo and I LOVE IT! It smells so good! I just recently got into the “No sulfate No parabens No silicones” products for my hair as I have natural curly hair but my curls have been falling out Bc of heat and chemical damage. I wish I could try the conditioner, but target is always sold out :-( it’s so cheap and affordable (better at walmart) who could go wrong with this?
Mallory L.
Fitchburg
My 5 year old daughter has frizzy, tight curls. I have not been able to use a “kid” product on her since she was 2. We recently found Maui Moisture for frizzy and unruly curls. It hydrates and soothes her tight curls. We have found ourselves using less product in her hair since switching to this shampoo and conditioner. She loves the vanilla smell too!
Sarah R.
Dudley
This shampoo smells like a candle in the best way possible. I find that even though it has a very striking smell it doesn’t leave your hair smelling like a candle. It cleans well and doesn’t dry out your scalp or leave it too oily. Definitely recommend to any curly girls out there!
Kasey L.
Tulsa
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo, it is amazing and works great on my dry hair. I need to get the conditioner to see how well it works too. I have the Maui Moisture Vanilla Bean Oil Mist as well for my daughter. She is mixed and it works wonders on her hair, takes the tangles right out and leaves her curls looking great all day!
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Listen, the only reason I’m giving this rating 3 stars is because that bottle makes it hard as hell to get any shampoo out! Whoever thought that it was a good idea to make the bottle square needs to be fired. It’s a great shampoo but the bottle sucks.
Mariah C.
The scent of this is AMAZING. Like fresh vanilla every time. I got it to help with average winter dryness and dandruff based off of reviews and I have to say it works pretty well in that arena. I am liking it overall.
Nikki ..
I absolutely love this shampoo along with the Vanilla Bean conditioner! My hair just drinks this stuff and my hair feels thick and healthy and lush. I don't know HOW it does it, but I've referred my friends to this shampoo & conditioner and they LOVE it as well! This is by far my favorite Maui Moisture product (along with the conditioner). Must try! And it's curly girl friendly! ❤
Emily F.
South River, NJ
MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO!!! I tried this shampoo at first because it was on clearance at ulta and because vanilla scents are my favorite. This shampoo helped with my frizz and it helped define my natural waves! It always leaves my hair soft and shiny and under control. The best part is that it even helped with my dry scalp. I get flakes so bad and I've tried every dandruff shampoo out there and this one worked the best!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Gabriela P.
This shampoo is amazing. 100% natural and so moisturizing. My hear has never been the same. Other products allways have too many quemicals and you don't even know what for. I've being buying this product for months now. Would definitely recommend to anyone that wants to go all natural
Rose S.
Milledgeville, GA
I stumbled across this product in the clearance aisle and immediately got it. Best decision ever!
It left my hair smelling amazing and gave my hair a healthy glow to it.
I only wish it came as a bigger bottle because I ran through it so fast. I absolutely recommend this product!👌