BY MAUI MOISTURE

Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner - Maui Moisture Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner starts with a unique blend containing aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike other conditioners that start with deionized water as the first ingredient listed. Weightless coconut milk infuses this light and creamy conditioner blend along with sheer guava oil and mango butter. Use this lightweight blend daily without fear of build-up and give your hair a healthy glow and shine! The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. - Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner see more...

• After how long did you start noticing a difference?1 Answers
  • I have thick frizzy waves will this weigh it down and mak...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tatyana S.
Curly girl who needs lots of moisture. This conditioner is my go to when I need moisture between wash days. I apply to wet hair, detangle, and lightly rinse my hair so spmevof the product is still in it. Keeps my hair moisturized, especially during the winter when I need it most.
Justin S.
I really love the Maui Moisture brand but I’m not a huge fan of this conditioner. Unlike others, I felt like it took a lot more of it to be able to detangle the knots. As usual though, it smells good. I think this product would be best for people with straight hair.
Makaela P.
It’s an okay product but my curls aren’t moisturizer at all after using this product. It smells really nice and I like the consistency. Just not really a fave of my mind and doesn’t do much for my curls
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
This is the holy grail conditioner - for starter’s. Not only can you purchase it at an affordable price, but it’s formula is wonderful! Super long-lasting - and it does exactly what it says. After using it for a week, moisture has been returned to my hair, and it’s never been as silky or as soft. I’m very happy with the results.
Krystle M.
I really enjoyed using this Maui Moisture Coconut Conditioner. It smells so good! It has good slip, so when you brush your hair, it detangles easily. It’s great for all types of hair. It isn’t too expensive, it’s priced similarly to other conditioners. I’m going to keep this in rotation in my natural hair regimen.
Johna A.
New Albany
All natural ingredients and works wonders. Would recommend for curly hair or if your trying to get your hair healthier. You can get it at ride aid or most stores that carrier shampoo and conditioner. Maui Moisture Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner
Mariah O.
Waukesha, WI
Gives my brittle hair life lol! I love that there are no parabens in here and it’s organic it really does its job well and smells amazing I have thin hair and it doesn’t weigh my hair down , good price too !
Cat D.
Fowlerville, MI
I paired this with the shampoo of course and it smells so dang good. It definitely hydrates hair but I don't reccommend this specific bottle if you have oily hair like me, as it can make it appear greasy.
Loren S.
Pinehurst
I have dyed my hair a lot in a short amount of time. My sister recommended this to me and after the first use I loved it! It’s very lightweight and good smelling but gives so much moisture!
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
Good conditioner but it didn't really make a difference. My hair felt flat and dry. I bought it as an alternative to devacurl, but it just didn't work for my curls.
Louise L.
Barlestone
I have thick frizzy waves will this weigh it down and make it greasy? I only wash my hair twice a week thanks xx
Nur S.
canton
After how long did you start noticing a difference?