BY MAUI MOISTURE

Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner - Maui Moisture Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner starts with a unique blend containing aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike other conditioners that start with deionized water as the first ingredient listed. Weightless coconut milk infuses this light and creamy conditioner blend along with sheer guava oil and mango butter. Use this lightweight blend daily without fear of build-up and give your hair a healthy glow and shine! The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. - Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner see more...

Tamara F.
Absolutely in love with this conditioner. It smells amazing, make my hair look and feel so healthy and strong as well as completely affordable. The bottle is so cute and that’s good because I like posting pictures of my stuff on Instagram (callmefafi). I haven’t tried the shampoo because I like Matrix Biolage so much. But I don’t see myself using any other conditioner any time soon. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my hair and it seems it’s even helping my skin. I’ve seen the brand at Walmart, Target and Walgreens. Walmart always has the best price but I will try to see if Sally’s beauty carries it as well. Maybe even Ulta for extra points. One bottle lasts me for about a week or two depending on how much I workout. I have naturally thick and curly hair.
Keri D.
I have short, fine, dyed auburn-red hair and I tried this because I was having a bit of dry scalp and thought the "creamy moisturizing" coconut formula would help. This conditioner just isn't right for my hair. I think coconut-based products are too heavy for my hair. Fresh out of the shower it smelled great and felt really smooth, but second day hair was definitely limp and heavier and had no body. I'm also not happy that I would have to use a large glob to feel like I was getting any product onto my strands; it felt like it slid right off with the steam from the shower. Overall I might eventually try some of the other Maui Moisture lines because I like their ingredients and values, but I'll be staying away from coconut.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
This is the holy grail conditioner - for starter’s. Not only can you purchase it at an affordable price, but it’s formula is wonderful! Super long-lasting - and it does exactly what it says. After using it for a week, moisture has been returned to my hair, and it’s never been as silky or as soft. I’m very happy with the results.
Loren S.
Pinehurst
I have dyed my hair a lot in a short amount of time. My sister recommended this to me and after the first use I loved it! It’s very lightweight and good smelling but gives so much moisture!
Naihomy S.
Bronx , NY
I bought this as a set shampoo and conditioner because i ran out of my original shapoo nad condish soi had to run and settle for the next natural hair routine but i must say it left my hair mosturized soft and shiny. Not to mention how great this product smelled. I definately went out and bought another pair because thisnthing isjuat that amazing
Scarlett H.
Didn't love this product, but also didn't hate it. Wouldn't recommend to a friend or buy again. I don't think it really helped my hair as I much as I was hoping it would. It is all natural which is nice, but doesn't make up for the semi-poor performance
Jazmin C.
Ive used both the Shampoo and Conditioner from this coconut Milk line and it is absolutely AMAZING <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE The Brand is cruelty free which is always a good sign and the ingredients are good for you! This product helped with my curls not to weigh them down and kept them bouncy and frizz free. Combine that with the amazing scent and you have a winner right here! Will repurchase over and over again <3
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Not for me! I felt this conditioner made my hair hard to manage and kinky. It knotted up pretty bad after the shampoo and I hoped the conditioner would moisturize and detangle. It left my curls feeling dry and hard. I was very disappointed. Great smell, great price, just not great for me.
Angelica R.
Hope Mills, NC
I stumbled across this by mistake one day and decided to give it a try. I have latina hair. My hair is curly, frizzy, very dry and mildly coarse. This product keeps it tame and soft. It's a little pricy for such a small amount but well worth it.
Vannessa H.
Dallas, TX
Picked this conditioner with the shampoo and so far i love it it leaves my hair really soft and has a great smellMaui Moisture Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner
Louise L.
Barlestone
I have thick frizzy waves will this weigh it down and make it greasy? I only wash my hair twice a week thanks xx