BY MAUI MOISTURE

Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner - Maui Moisture Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner starts with a unique blend containing aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike other conditioners that start with deionized water as the first ingredient listed. Weightless coconut milk infuses this light and creamy conditioner blend along with sheer guava oil and mango butter. Use this lightweight blend daily without fear of build-up and give your hair a healthy glow and shine! The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. - Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner see more...

Tamara F.
Absolutely in love with this conditioner. It smells amazing, make my hair look and feel so healthy and strong as well as completely affordable. The bottle is so cute and that’s good because I like posting pictures of my stuff on Instagram (callmefafi). I haven’t tried the shampoo because I like Matrix Biolage so much. But I don’t see myself using any other conditioner any time soon. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my hair and it seems it’s even helping my skin. I’ve seen the brand at Walmart, Target and Walgreens. Walmart always has the best price but I will try to see if Sally’s beauty carries it as well. Maybe even Ulta for extra points. One bottle lasts me for about a week or two depending on how much I workout. I have naturally thick and curly hair.
Manda M.
This is soooo affordable yet this conditioner leaves my hair softer than any other one I’ve tried. It smells just like coconut and feels so nourishing. It definitely adds a lot of moisture and is one of my favorites. Sometimes the bottle is hard to squeeze but that doesn’t effect how much I love it.
Tatyana S.
Curly girl who needs lots of moisture. This conditioner is my go to when I need moisture between wash days. I apply to wet hair, detangle, and lightly rinse my hair so spmevof the product is still in it. Keeps my hair moisturized, especially during the winter when I need it most.
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoyed using this Maui Moisture Coconut Conditioner. It smells so good! It has good slip, so when you brush your hair, it detangles easily. It’s great for all types of hair. It isn’t too expensive, it’s priced similarly to other conditioners. I’m going to keep this in rotation in my natural hair regimen.
Johna A.
New Albany
All natural ingredients and works wonders. Would recommend for curly hair or if your trying to get your hair healthier. You can get it at ride aid or most stores that carrier shampoo and conditioner. Maui Moisture Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner
Shyanne T.
Worcester, MA
This product is absolutely amazing! I've been natural for the past 5 years and I recently discovered this brand and I'm in love with their product line. This conditioner is a great co-wash (even though it doesn't say that), it leaves my curls moisturized and it smells amazing! I'd certainly recommend! I'm a 4a-4b curl pattern and this product definitely helps to rejuvenate my curls!!
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
I have very dry thick curly hair with mixed patterns and this was moisturizing. I didn’t rinse all the product out either and my hair did not feel weighed down. This product also smells amazing!
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
This is the holy grail conditioner - for starter’s. Not only can you purchase it at an affordable price, but it’s formula is wonderful! Super long-lasting - and it does exactly what it says. After using it for a week, moisture has been returned to my hair, and it’s never been as silky or as soft. I’m very happy with the results.
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
Good conditioner but it didn't really make a difference. My hair felt flat and dry. I bought it as an alternative to devacurl, but it just didn't work for my curls.
Loren S.
Pinehurst
I have dyed my hair a lot in a short amount of time. My sister recommended this to me and after the first use I loved it! It’s very lightweight and good smelling but gives so much moisture!
Louise L.
Barlestone
I have thick frizzy waves will this weigh it down and make it greasy? I only wash my hair twice a week thanks xx