BY MAUI MOISTURE

Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo - Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo starts with a unique blend with aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other shampoos that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. Creamy shea butter is whipped into this hydrating shampoo blend along with rich coconut and macadamia oils to help deeply quench and soften strands to get hair back to looking healthy. - Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo see more...

• Has anyone tried this who colors their hair? I'm interested in tr...3 Answers
  • My hair is bleached, black blonde, in the process. I have been hi...2 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for colored hair? Thank you.2 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Received a free sample of this from Ulta (with the matching conditioner) and tried it a few days ago.

CLAIMS: Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo starts with a unique blend with aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other shampoos that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. Creamy shea butter is whipped into this hydrating shampoo blend along with rich coconut and macadamia oils to help deeply quench and soften strands to get hair back to looking healthy.

LATHER: Lathered normally, good amount of suds, but it felt like it didn’t fully clean my hair after I rinsed it out. Possibly because of the amount of oils in this shampoo?

SCENT: I really found the scent quite pleasant,... It was very botanical, fresh and clean. The aroma really added to the relaxing feeling of a good shower.

RESULTS: My hair was slightly less frizzy, but only slightly... It didn’t smooth and moisturize my hair as much as I expected. I styled my hair as I usually do, but all of a sudden, my hair couldn’t hold a curl. I have every reason to believe it was a result of this shampoo/conditioner since there was no other new product in my routine. So this clearly only works well for straightened hair, but unfortunately my sample packet wasn’t large enough for me to try again and see if the results would be any different.

OVERALL GRADE: 3 / 5 stars.
Would not buy a full size, but would not pass up another sample (to try with my hair straightened). I’m also still open to trying other products from this brand.
Shanna C.
I used Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo and Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Conditioner for the first time yesterday after receiving a free sample. I am in love! My hair feels and looks so healthy! So shiny and smooth after using it just 1 time! I will definitely be adding Maui shampoo and conditioner to my daily regimen! It can be found at Walmart in the $6 to $7 range!
Penelope L.
S Plainfield, NJ
Wow. I'm literally blown away. My hair is super dry. Literally has been feeling like hay. I was looking for a good shampoo to fix that without breaking the bank. I used it for the first time this morning and my hair feels amazing! It is incredibly soft and manageable with just one use. I immediately had to come write a review. This shampoo is by far the best shampoo I've used in a really long time. So impressed and I absolutely recommend to anyone with dry hair!
Melanie M.
Fayetteville, NC
Totally disappointed. I wanted to love this so much. The packaging drew me in and I thought with all their claims on the packaging it would work amazingly. Wrong. My hair is crunchy and dry feeling on day 2. I could use Suave and it feels better on Day 2 than this. My husband however enjoys the smell of it. I also want to say that I don’t notice the smell of it lingering in my hair. Smells great in the bottle but that’s about it :/
Kate B.
I really love this shampoo. I have purchased it off and on for the last year and I will continue to do so. I moved to a very dry area and this shampoo along with the conditioner help my hair to feel healthy and not dry and frizzy. There is not a string scent with I think is a bonus and for the price I think it is pretty good quality. It didn't leave my scalp feeling oily.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
When I say I'm in love with this product I really love how it makes my hair feel when I work it in really good.my hair gets dry alot so to finally find the right shampoo that does that really helps a long way. The fact it uses aloe juice in it ingredient and the first also is the bread winner. I like how it is vegan friendly too. Got mine from walmart for 6.97 which is a really good deal.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I just tried a sample of this from my Amazon Beauty Box. I wasn’t a big fan. While it smelled great, (shea Butter) it wasn’t the best for my hair. I like my hair to come out soft and smooth and shiny. My hair seemed to be a bit frizzy and not nearly as soft as my current product.
Krista F.
I got this with its matching conditioner and it’s a great product. In the time using it, I got a lot of compliments on my hair! It did help in moisturizing my hair and the smell of it is amazing. Plus, it’s silicone and paraben free which is what I look for in hair care products. I recommend it! 💆🏽‍♀️
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this shampoo as a deluxe sample in a subscription box.  The shampoo is milky white in color and has a floral exotic scent that isn't overpowering in a hot shower. The scent is amazing but the lather power isn't that great.  I found that my hair felt rough and dried out.
Hannah S.
Pleasant Hill , CA
I love this shampoo! It’s got the greatness of conditioner in shampoo form! It has a creamy like texture almost like it’s conditioner! It makes my hair feel smooth and refreshed! It has kind of an earthy packaging, it’s sulfate free, paraban free, vegan, and it smells great too! I totally recommend it!
Charlotte S.
Has anyone tried this who colors their hair? I'm interested in trying this product as it's natural and will probably work well on color treated hair
Maria G.
Boise, ID
My hair is bleached, black blonde, in the process. I have been hitting the pool and it's feeling terrible! Will this help?
Is this shampoo good for colored hair? Thank you.
Bobbie S.
Kirkland, AZ
I have very course. Textured. Bleach damaged hair that is extremely brittle.. I really would love to know if this product will fix all of this or if there is a different product you would recommend?? Any answer will be appreciated! I'm in need of some desperate help!
Johnna R.
What's sulfate and parabean freer something like that What does it does to your hair or cause