BY MAUI MOISTURE

Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo - Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo starts with a unique blend with aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other shampoos that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. Creamy shea butter is whipped into this hydrating shampoo blend along with rich coconut and macadamia oils to help deeply quench and soften strands to get hair back to looking healthy. - Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo see more...

• Has anyone tried this who colors their hair? I'm interested in tr...3 Answers
  • My hair is bleached, black blonde, in the process. I have been hi...2 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for colored hair? Thank you.2 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Received a free sample of this from Ulta (with the matching conditioner) and tried it a few days ago.

CLAIMS: Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo starts with a unique blend with aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other shampoos that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. Creamy shea butter is whipped into this hydrating shampoo blend along with rich coconut and macadamia oils to help deeply quench and soften strands to get hair back to looking healthy.

LATHER: Lathered normally, good amount of suds, but it felt like it didn’t fully clean my hair after I rinsed it out. Possibly because of the amount of oils in this shampoo?

SCENT: I really found the scent quite pleasant,... It was very botanical, fresh and clean. The aroma really added to the relaxing feeling of a good shower.

RESULTS: My hair was slightly less frizzy, but only slightly... It didn’t smooth and moisturize my hair as much as I expected. I styled my hair as I usually do, but all of a sudden, my hair couldn’t hold a curl. I have every reason to believe it was a result of this shampoo/conditioner since there was no other new product in my routine. So this clearly only works well for straightened hair, but unfortunately my sample packet wasn’t large enough for me to try again and see if the results would be any different.

OVERALL GRADE: 3 / 5 stars.
Would not buy a full size, but would not pass up another sample (to try with my hair straightened). I’m also still open to trying other products from this brand.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Stumbled upon this little gem of a shampoo at the sumpermarket when I was in a pinch and needed some shampoo. Being a licensed cosmetologist I try to stick with professional hair care products but seeing as how this was a natural and plant based product with serious nourishing benefits I figured I'd give it a try until I could make my way to Salon Centric. WOW! I scored this shampoo on sale for $7 and it performs like a salon quality shampoo minus all the harsh chemicals. Aloe Vera, Shea, coconut and macadamia oils nourish and cleanse your hair without the sulfates, surfactants and parabens found in many shampoos that leave your hair lack lustre and dry. This shampoo imparts body, shine and moisture making your hair feel hydrated and healthy!!!! I also love that it is cruelty free! Maui Moisture is my new favorite shampoo!!! Can't wait to try more of their products!
Hannah S.
Pleasant Hill Ca
I love this shampoo! It’s got the greatness of conditioner in shampoo form! It has a creamy like texture almost like it’s conditioner! It makes my hair feel smooth and refreshed! It has kind of an earthy packaging, it’s sulfate free, paraban free, vegan, and it smells great too! I totally recommend it!
Anthea C.
Kennebunkport, ME
This shampoo is really great for its price. I don’t think there is any other shampoo of this quality in its price range. My hair is always clean and smooth after I use it and I have tried all the different shampoo types and love them all.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
I received this product in my target beauty box and so far I’m loving it, it’s just a trial size so I’ve only used it about twice but it leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized and I don’t have to use that much product which I liked especially since this is a deluxe sample. I definitely want to try out the full size when I run out. And it smells heavenly.
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
I received his shampoo as a sample in a target beauty box. First off, I love the smell. It smells like a natural coconut! The shampoo doesn’t sud up very well in the shower. I felt like I had to put my head under the water a few times while washing my hair to keep it foaming up. After drying my hair it looks healthy and shiny. My hair is moisturized but not heavy and greasy. I’m interested in trying other products from this brand!
Teal V.
Love this shampoo and conditioner works great for myself. I have oil scalp alot and have a difficult time finding a shampoo that works and I have loved this since I first started using it.
Allie G.
Chalfont, PA
This shampoo really helps preserve my curls and my color! I love the smell, I love how hydrated my curls are, and I LOVE that these products are cruelty free and vegan!!
Leanna R.
I received a travel size bottle of this in my October Target Beauty Box and I love it. I probably would not have purchased this in the store, but I’m glad I got to try it because I love it! The scent is great, it lathers well and cleans my hair. I probably will buy this in the future.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I don’t like this shampoo if I use then blow dry and straighten after. I like it if my hair is left curly and natural. It’s very hydrating for curls, but makes my hair look weird and greasy if I straighten it. Overall, I love Maui Moisture. I highly recommend this brand.
Charlotte S.
Has anyone tried this who colors their hair? I'm interested in trying this product as it's natural and will probably work well on color treated hair
Maria G.
Boise, ID
My hair is bleached, black blonde, in the process. I have been hitting the pool and it's feeling terrible! Will this help?
Is this shampoo good for colored hair? Thank you.
Bobbie S.
Kirkland, AZ
I have very course. Textured. Bleach damaged hair that is extremely brittle.. I really would love to know if this product will fix all of this or if there is a different product you would recommend?? Any answer will be appreciated! I'm in need of some desperate help!
Johnna R.
What's sulfate and parabean freer something like that What does it does to your hair or cause