BY MAUI MOISTURE

Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo - Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo starts with a unique blend with aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other shampoos that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. The results? Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. Creamy shea butter is whipped into this hydrating shampoo blend along with rich coconut and macadamia oils to help deeply quench and soften strands to get hair back to looking healthy. - Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo see more...

• Has anyone tried this who colors their hair? I'm interested in tr...3 Answers
  • My hair is bleached, black blonde, in the process. I have been hi...2 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for colored hair? Thank you.2 Answers
Nicole B.
Bought this on a whim when I was browsing around Ulta and I'm so glad I did! It's definitely reminiscent of OGX shampoo and conditioner, but better in my opinion. It smells great and I really feel like it hydrates my hair more. Not to mention it doesn't have a lot of the "bad stuff" other shampoos have. Try it! I can't wait to try other scents; I got it for around $7 at Ulta, a little pricey, but I think it was worth the buy.
Marifer C.
I love this! It's natural it lathers well and it doesn't leave a film on my hair like other organic shampoos tend to. The smell is great I have very dry damage hair from heat and dying it. This leaves my hair shinny and looking healthy
Leanna R.
I received a travel size bottle of this in my October Target Beauty Box and I love it. I probably would not have purchased this in the store, but I’m glad I got to try it because I love it! The scent is great, it lathers well and cleans my hair. I probably will buy this in the future.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
I received this product in my target beauty box and so far I’m loving it, it’s just a trial size so I’ve only used it about twice but it leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized and I don’t have to use that much product which I liked especially since this is a deluxe sample. I definitely want to try out the full size when I run out. And it smells heavenly.
Kathleen B.
Altoona, PA
I absolutely love this shampoo! It smells great and has made a noticeable difference in the softness of my hair. I tend to have dry, frizzy hair (my hair is slightly curly/wavy) and this does a great job at smoothing it out. The scent also lasts forever!
Damaris G.
Hialeah, FL
I like this shampoo, it hydrates and the scent is not too strong. The price is affordable, my hair is curly and I have 3a texture but fine hair. I just began using this product. Yes I would buy it again.
Keisha W.
Purchase, NY
This whole line is heaven sent. Another brand that worked wonders for me had soon dried out my hair, forcing me to change my hair care routine. I had previously used Maui when the line first came out and I decided to buy. BOY, I was so used to thinking that I had wavy hair. In one wash, I discovered that I had curls! I felt like a whole new person. Would really recommend for someone who has dyed their hair often or has heat damage. My hair feels so amazing right now. It stays smooth for long amount of times and my curls stay as well. Already purchased two times but got the hair mask this time around. Recommended for people with mixed hair.
Sarah B.
Hollywood, FL
This shampoo smells amazing. I only use sulfate free shampoos to keep my curls and this one gives you a great clean feeling while smelling amazing. I would definitely recommend to my curly 2c girls. I would definitely buy again. I have really dry and frizzy hair and this helped maintain the curls and frizz before any product (besides conditioner). I also have a dry scalp and this shampoo doesn't irritate it at all.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I found this at Walmart for around 6 bucks. I normally buy the Shea Moisture Jamaican castor oil shampoo for 11 bucks. But this had good ingredients and was considerable cheaper, plus it was new. I hadn't seen it before. It works wonderfully on my daughters hair. She has fine hair and this leaves it smooth and manageable. My hair is bleached. I'm not sure how well it works on mine yet. I've only used it twice so far and can't really say if I notice a huge change from my regular shampoo. Smells great.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
This shampoo smells amazing and makes my hair feel really soft! It comes without any parabens, sulfates, which is very important to me, and it is vegan! At Target online (I don't know about the price in the store) you can find it for 6,99$, which is really not too expensive for the amount you get! I definitely recommend trying it out!
Charlotte S.
Has anyone tried this who colors their hair? I'm interested in trying this product as it's natural and will probably work well on color treated hair
Maria G.
Boise, ID
My hair is bleached, black blonde, in the process. I have been hitting the pool and it's feeling terrible! Will this help?
Is this shampoo good for colored hair? Thank you.
Bobbie S.
Kirkland, AZ
I have very course. Textured. Bleach damaged hair that is extremely brittle.. I really would love to know if this product will fix all of this or if there is a different product you would recommend?? Any answer will be appreciated! I'm in need of some desperate help!
Stacey P.
I'm currently using coconut oil at least once a week over night and trying to avoid using heat to help improve the health of my hair as it is coloured and can get dry on the ends. Would this be a good product to use to try and be kinder to my hair or would I be better to use the Maui moisture coconut milk shampoo instead. This is a new brand that I have only just seen available in the U.K. 😊