BeautyHairHair ProductsMaui Moisture
Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo

Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo

by Maui Moisture

Creamy shea butter is whipped into this hydrating shampoo blend along with rich coconut and macadamia oils help deeply quench, nourish, and soften strands to get your hair back to looking healthy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo!
Sima R.
Bronx, NY
Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Sima R.
Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Sima R.
The shampoo followed by the conditioner does wonders to my curls. Curly hair is usually dehydrated and lacks moisture. With these hair products it bring essential oils to my hair and brings back moisture to my curls. Definitely reccomend!
Labiba R.
Mineola, NY
Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Labiba R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this shampoo! It’s affordable, has an amazing smell, does not dry out or make my hair like strings and ofcourse, gives and makes my hair that clean, healthy & fresh look. Totally recommended! #Mauimoisture [product:maui-moisture-heal-&-hydrate-shea-butter-shampoo]
Loryn T.
Kaneohe, HI
Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Shampoo uploaded by Loryn T.
I’d give this product a 3.5/5 ONLY because it didn’t work for my scalp type. I think for someone with a dry scalp, this could work wonders! I bought this product because I wanted more hydration in the mid shaft to ends of my hair. It was unfortunately too hydrating to the roots of my hair. I’m usually able to go 2-3 days without washing my hair, but I felt the need to wash it everyday with the amount of oil I was producing. I’d recommend this but only to those with drier scalps.
Carla G.
This shampoo has a pleasant scent and a great lather. It makes my hair feel very clean after using it! I notice it makes my hair a little more noted but it’s easy to detangle.
Julia W.
Tulsa
This shampoo does not have a very strong smell, so this is good if you aren’t a fan of strong smelling shampoos. I have not used it for that long so I am not sure what the effects will be after a while of usage.
Emily G.
I use to have very healthy and thick hair. I started bleaching and highlighting my hair drying it out a lot. I tried this shampoo to hydrate my hair. It smelt great and helped a little but i think my hair needed something stronger.
Jainali  F.
Valley Stream , NY
I really liked this product when I first got it. I think it’s better for dry scalps instead of oily scalps. It’s makes your hair smell so good and fresh. I would recommend if you have a more dry scalp to buy this brand.
Syahida A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this one. My scalp somehow so dry and it was gimme dandruff. I tried to use another dandruff special shampoo and conditioner (2 in 1), but it won't help me. I found this and i fall in love with this one! This is make my hair so soft and my scalp not dry at all plus dandruff goes away 😍😍. I love the smell of this. Tropical things 😁
Sabrina  D.
really nice shampoo that made me hair feel soft and hydrated. also smells really good.
Katrina L.
Columbus, OH
I freakin love this shampoo!! It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean and it smells SO good. Would definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?