Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Raw Oil

by Maui Moisture

Shea butter is infused into this hydrating oil blend along with rich coconut and macadamia oils help deeply quench, nourish, and soften strands to get your hair back to looking healthy. Apply small amount to damp hair to help mend dry, damaged hair.

Who uses this for a hot oil treatment?
Start your review of Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Raw Oil!
Salem, MA
This stuff is great works like a charm. I love the factor that it's organic and is gluten free and free of parabens and sulfates. This brand is also cruelty free and and vegan. The scent is nice and light great for everyday use.
middle village
Purchased at: Target
sure, this products smells great, but I feel that it leaves my hair oily to the point it looks dirty again. Doesn’t sit nicely. Not to mention this little bottle is expensive for a product that isn’t great. Wouldn’t recommend
Muskegon , MI
Was hoping it would be lighter and more airier. I have fine dry ends so product weighs my hair down quite a bit even just a tiny dot of it. I won't buy again but might be great for someone with thicker hair.
Charlestown
Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Raw Oil uploaded by LeAnn W.
Absolutely love this product for my hair. It helps it shine, dry quicker and has helped with frizziness. On top of all of that, it smells amazing! This was purchased for me as a gift but I definitely will buy more in the future!
This is a wonderfully moisturising, lightweight and deeply conditioning oil. It does not leave my hair oily or heavy. I actually use an additional moisturizing balm and oil to blow it out.
Roxboro, NC
Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Raw Oil is my go to for shine. I love to use this on my natural hair and my wigs for shine that glows and that’s poppin!
Muskego, WI
I just recently started using this product. I am in love with this brand so I thought I would give this oil a go. I have very fine hair, so I have a hard time finding oils that will work in my hair and not make it look too greasy. This is a great hair oil, but it is still a little heavy for my hair. I found that if I only spray about 3-4 spritzes on my hair, then I should be fine and it won’t look too oily. It does make my hair SUPER soft and shiny! I love it. Just use very sparingly if you have thin hair!
Denver, CO
Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Raw Oil uploaded by Brookelynn R.
I love this stuff! I'll admit, I am highly biased because of the smell (literally smells like a vacation in Maui) but it really is a quality product in my opinion. Although my hair is extremely curly, it is quite fine. This oil is a BIT heavy so I advise to use it sparingly and concentrate on the ends of your hair. The scent is heavenly in my opinion and it lingers, which I love. The reason I did not rate a full 5 stars is because it seems to be leaking through the bottle? I'm not sure, but the outside of the bottle is very oily and the sticker is nearly saturated. For an oil, I think there may be a better solution for packaging as it is rather runny.
pleasanton
The Maui moisture heal &hydrate + Shea butter raw oil has helped me curly hair grow so much in the past 4 months! I used to have very bad split ends,and dry scalps, and when I would apply the Maui moisture every night before I go to bed, in the morning it would heal and make my hair more flawless! I would 100% recommend this product to anyone with dry brittle hair, and my curly heads out there! It is definitely worth your money!!
Santa Monica, CA
First of all: I like this product. BUT: be careful with the amount you're using. I'm used to kind of put a lot of hair Oil into my hair, but with this one, that backfires. Only use a small amount if you don't want your hair to look like a grease ball. It smells amazing and moisturizers my hair really well. I just have to get used to using less!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...