Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Raw Oil

by Maui Moisture

Shea butter is infused into this hydrating oil blend along with rich coconut and macadamia oils help deeply quench, nourish, and soften strands to get your hair back to looking healthy. Apply small amount to damp hair to help mend dry, damaged hair.

Who uses this for a hot oil treatment?
Start your review of Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Raw Oil!
Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Raw Oil uploaded by Nichole K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got this for my 4C hair after doing the big chop. It smells sweet and a little goes a long way even for my thick hair. It kept it looking shiny all day and was greasy. I noticed a slight change in my hair texture but I know having hair like mine moisture is hard to get. It is great for after heat though. Putting like back into your hair.
It smells really good but my hair still felt very dry. I used it everyday for a week to see if it would work better with time but I still didn’t feel it works well with my dry hair. I did recommend to my step-daughter because of the smell and thought maybe it would work for her.
Orlando, FL
This product made my hair smell so nice and shiny! A little goes a long way. I did the mistake of using a lot that it made my hair look greasy but once I realized I just used to much; it was much better!
newton, ms
I absolutely can not compliment this line of products enough considering im super picky about what i put into my hair. It always makes my hair feel so nice and soft afyer using
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this oil, it takes away my frizzes and my hair will not be frizzy all day. It’s not too oily but also you need a little bit Cause a little goes a long way. The smell isn’t strong in fact it smells real good.
Braintree, MA
I like this in the winter time it keeps my hair shiny and it the best I have tried on the market I love it even when I color my hair it keeps it hydrated . The scent is long lasting and amazing I am a very satisfied customer and a repeat buy in my house.
Wilmington, NC
Love this product. It makes my hair feel amazing! It’s affordable for all the love it gives my hair. Love everything about the product and how it hydrates and protects my hair. Would recommend to anyone looking to keep their hair healthy.
Nampa, ID
Too heavy for my hair sometimes even on just the ends, if you have fine to normal hair use a very small amount and sparingly. Smells great and great ingredients.
Lincoln Park, MI
I use this after washing my hair and apply just a bit to my ends. It does look oily the first day but it's super worth it if you have very dry ends. My hair definitely has become way more healthy after using this!
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wow, is all I can say! I was super skeptical about this product, but was interested as it was free of harsh chemicals. This oil moistures perfectly for my dry hair. The scent is pleasing and oil is light, lasts a longtime too Since you only need a little bit. Packaging is beautiful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...