BY MAUI MOISTURE #29 in Hair Masks

Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask - Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask starts with a unique blend containing aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other deep conditioners that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. The results? Creamy shea butter is whipped into this hydrating deep conditioning mask along with rich coconut and macadamia oils to help deeply quench, nourish and soften to get hair back to looking healthy. Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. - Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sabrina R.
I was super excited to try this hair mask and so glad I did. This smells so freaking amazing and makes my hair smell great after it's dried as well. The trick with this is defnitely keeping it on as long as possible. It doesn't weigh down my hair and it really helps moisturize and keep my hair super soft. Love the packaging as well super cute! Also love that it is silicone and sulfate free!
Shannon B.
Seattle, WA
Fantastic. I have natural type 4 c/z hair. I picked this up on a whim and have used it twice. Used as directed it was so so. I used it last wash day and sat under the dryer for about 25 minutes and then puttered around my house. When I rinsed my hair was silky soft, and most importantly it has mega slip and allowed me to complete my detangling quickly and without losing a lot of hair. Excellent product and I will buy again.
Shubam S.
This is such a great hair mask for the quality, clean ingredients, and price! It really does hydrate and soften the hair, especially if you have super dry hair. It is free of so many chemicals commonly found in hair products and it is also vegan! It smells so good and you can keep it in your hair for 5 minutes in the shower or keep it on as an after-shower detangling conditioner. This is overall such a great brand!
Shay M.
S Ozone Park, NY
The scent is enticing and rich, and it lingers in your hair even after days of applying it. This product leaves your hair feeling and looking intensely moisturized, which is awesome, since its for dry damaged hair. Though my hair isn't damaged, it is dry. I use mine as a leave-in conditioner and have yet to try it as a deep conditioner or a regular conditioner that washes out, but I know it will be just as amazing as leaving it in. I am natural and this product is just amazing... my curls look fantastic after taking my twist outs/braid outs down. I've been purchasing my MauiMoisture products at CVS because they're always having a 40% off sale on one item; sometimes they're already on sale for $6.99 before the discount.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this hair mask. It hydrates, softens, and repairs dry damaged hair. It contains shea butter, coconut oil, coconut water, pure aloe juice, and pure macadamia oil. It is free of silicone, parabens, gluten, SLS, sulfated surfactants, and synthetic dye. It is vegan! Yay 🙌 It helps me detangle my hair without damaging it.
Lindsay S.
This is a Amazing hair mask have super dry hair that at times feels like straw and when I use this product my hair comes to life my hair feels super soft and hydrated it is a thick cream which gives the moisture your hair needs highly recommend this product.
Khalia P.
Norristown, PA
I’ve been on the hunt for a good protein hair mask and I think I found it. This mask smells AMAZING and it worked great on my natural hair. My curls felt hydrated, shiny and soft after leaving this on overnight and rinsing it in the morning.
Rachel n.
waterford
I used this hair mask a while ago, and got a great deal on it at ulta. I would shampoo my hair in the shower, and then use this instead of a conditioner, leaving it in for a while before washing it out. It smelled awesome and my hair was really smooth after, I just don't know how well it helped with damaged or dead hair as I would have hoped
Amanyacet R.
Kissimmee, FL
I found the best mask for my 3b/3c curls. Makes miracle on my hair, i always dye my hair blonde every 2 months so everytime before and after coloring my hair ill deep condition with this mask and i have seen less damage
Maci B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Okay let’s get serious. I do hair masks for my hair twice a week. And I was loyal to the SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair masque for a while but a tried this extremely affordable hair mask at a whim and WOW.
I’ve never experienced a mask that was both a extremely heavy duty moisturizer but also light enough to be used as a leave-in treatment.
It left my curls looking well nourished and healthy. SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque
Emma O.
Grand haven
What is everyone’s favorite hair treatment for dry damaged hair? I have tried the Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask but i want something a little stronger.
MIra S.
Is it good for curly hair type? :)
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
How does this work for frizz, and how often also you use this product?
Monica M.
Arlington, TX
I have straight hair but it's frizzy; would this product tame it?
Sabrina R.
Would you recommend this or the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey hair mask for 2b-2c wavy hair?