BY MAUI MOISTURE

Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask - Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask starts with a unique blend containing aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other deep conditioners that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. The results? Creamy shea butter is whipped into this hydrating deep conditioning mask along with rich coconut and macadamia oils to help deeply quench, nourish and soften to get hair back to looking healthy. Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. - Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
I have really long thick hair that is damaged from going ombre. While this product doesn't exactly make my split ends magically disappear, it does make the rest of my hair much smoothr . It smells really good and you get a lot of product for the price! I would suggest leaving it in for the full 5-10 minutes and rinsing it out with cold water for extra shinyness! also don't fall asleep right after using this product, the total opposite effect will happen if you sleep with wet hair after using this
Candace B.
Carneys Point, NJ
I bought this product in conjunction with the strength and anti breakage rich honey hair mask, and let me tell you when it says heal and hydrate it really does heal and hydrate. After doing a 30 minute deep conditioning with this mask my hair was weighed down like it should be when it's properly hydrated. I would buy this product and the strength and anti breakage again for my thick 4C coily hair.
Madison L.
I have seen this product everywhere so I finally decided to try it out and I am so glad that I did. I am in love with this hair mask! This hair mask smells absolutely amazing. I love that it makes my hair feel so soft. I really like the price. This hair mask is inexpensive and works really well. I highly recommend trying it out!
Alexia A.
Owensboro, KY
First off this smells amazing and will keep the smell for a couple days later. It has healed and strengthened my hair so much since I've started using it. I purchased mine at Ulta!! I get my hair colored a lot so this is a must have! I will buy this again for sure since its lasts forever and it so officiant.
Laura H.
Orlando
Esta mascarilla me gustó mucho. Es súper cremosa y ligera. Aunque las mascarillas no están hechas para desenredar, debo decir que logré desenredar mi cabello sin mucho apuro. Aplique calor para tener máxima penetración y cabe resaltar que deja una suavidad increíble.
Elizabeth T.
Bridgeport, CT
Picked up this product because of the packaging, when i picked it up and read over all of the ingredients I fell in love. I have 4b & 4a type hair that is always dry so when I used it as a deep conditioner for my hair, it felt so rejuvenated after the washing.
grette j.
I have very dry hair with sections that are more coarse than others, after using this once my hair instantly felt softer and more hydrated. For the price i don’t think you can go wrong with this hair mask, I would repurchase.
Amber L.
Rock spring, GA
I tried using this after a stylist turned my hair orange (legit orange, as in, if I had assaulted her for this travesty then my jumpsuit and hair would match) so within 30 minutes of leaving the salon I had bought my go-to dye from Walgreens and was at home fixing the horror. Anyway, I got this hair mask as a way to repair some damage left by too much chemical-ing. I used this a few ways: in the shower and left it on for five minutes. After showering leaving it on overnight, and finally on dry hair to help with fly aways. None of those times had impressive results. I didn't love the smell or feel that it really conditioned enough to get rid of tangles much less re-hydrate my poor locks. It also left my hair with an odd slightly stiff feeling. Like you couldn't run your fingers through the hair without getting that helmet hair feeling. Not as bad as using hairspray but similar. Finally I think it left my hair feeling a little greasy and not as clean as I prefer. All of those things combined led me to tossing this after 2 weeks of use.
Jamie B.
I used this product on a whim to return my natural, straightened hair back to its thick, curlyness! It was amazing! I used this along with Righteous Roots Oil (check them out!) as a deep conditioner and my hair snapped right back into coils. Now I use it on my ends after I shower for bonus definition. Plus the smell and price can't be beat. Honestly, I like this line more than SheaMoisture! Definitely don't sleep on these products! Follow me on Instagram at @imsurelycurly for more info on natural hair!
Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
I love the packaging on this product! Super cute. It was adorable and there are deals at Walgreens that make it more affordable like the buy two get one free they are currently doing in hair products. I love the smell of this mask. It's not as hydrating as using coconut oil but it is also easier to rinse out than coconut oil so I count this as a win! I swim often and my curl hair dries out frequently. I use this after washing my hair after the pool and I am able to leave it in for a day. Then rinse my hair the next morning and it looks so silky and hydrated. I will most certainly be purchasing more!
Emma O.
What is everyone’s favorite hair treatment for dry damaged hair? I have tried the Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask but i want something a little stronger.
MIra S.
Is it good for curly hair type? :)
Monica M.
Arlington, TX
I have straight hair but it's frizzy; would this product tame it?
Savana S.
Is It okay To use this both in the shower and then after , or would that be too much cuz I recently dyed my hair and don't wanna damage it more