BeautyHair ProductsMaui Moisture
Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo

Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo

by Maui Moisture

Many curly hair products can be thick, ultra-moisturizing and heavy—which weighs down finer curls and coils. Maui Moisture Flaxseed shampoo helps soften, add shine and define curls, without weighing hair down!

Made with 100% aloe as the first ingredient, we’ve harnessed nature’s miracle moisturizer to deliver just the right amount of hydration. And when infused with pure flaxseed, this blend provides lightweight moisturization for beautiful curls that bounce.

I am just wondering how is the shampoo I have been wanting to buy it a while now but I’m not so sure if it’s Good for frizzy hair?
Is there protein in this line?
Would you recommend it for color treated hair?
Start your review of Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo!
Christina P.
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo uploaded by Christina P.
I had a great experience with this product! I Felt so refreshed after I washed my hair. My hair did not feel dry or anything which is awesome because a lot of shampoos tend to dry out your hair. I highly recommend
Yeraldin A.
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo uploaded by Yeraldin A.
#mauimoisture shampoo is one of the healthiest and natural shampoos I have ever tried! ITS PERFECT TO ENHANCE & Define my natural wavy hair (FOR FINE TO MEDIUM CURLS) . made from pure Flaxseed, COCONUT water and sheer citrus oil. Best part its 100% ALOE wich i love and the smell is really deliciouse I trully recommend you try this out if you have Wavy hair like me I really enjoy using this on my hair.☺
Kara D.
Cushing, ME
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo uploaded by Kara D.
It’s okay. It smells really good. I like the ingredients. But I feel like after I wash my hair it isn’t soft... like it feels like product build up or something. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Francesca F.
New York , NY
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo uploaded by Francesca F.
I’m a die hard DevaCurl fan, so I’m a tough critic when it comes to curl products. Definitely did the job of cleaning my hair, but it felt reaaaallly tangled before conditioner. Not my favorite, but not the worst ever.
ashley P.
Holley, NY
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo uploaded by ashley P.
I was so excited to receive this box!! I am FOREVER looking for THE perfect hair care products. I can honestly say this is one of my favorites. all natural ingredients, so it doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or gunky. it holds curls without being stiff and smells just the right amount. my ONLY complaint is the bottle shape makes it hard to squeeze!
Christy T.
Georgetown, KY
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo uploaded by Christy T.
This shampoo worked great for my hair. My hair is fine and color treated but I have alot of it. the flaxseed oil seemed to really assist in keeping moisture in my hair. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Stephanie C.
Shawnee Msn, KS
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie C.
When I got my box one of the products had leaked out all over the box. The lids weren’t tight on there bottles. The shampoo is really thick. Great way to make people buy more product because they go through it faster when it comes out of the bottle in a large amount. No matter how hard I try to just use a little bit it still comes out the same. Other than that the shampoo gives lots of bubbles and it cleans pretty well. I honestly haven’t noticed a difference in my hair. It’s a good shampoo but there’s nothing that jumps out at me saying this is the best ever.
Kimberly J.
Brook Park, OH
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo uploaded by Kimberly J.
When I used this I thought I was on a Tropical Island. This smells Incredible and so invigorating. My hair feels so soft and silky, and smells Incredible. I love this Shampoo!!! I am a customer.
Elva R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo uploaded by Elva R.
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo uploaded by Elva R.
Tried it out yesterday and I have to say I’m feeling it. Very refreshing on the scalp and smells so good. My scalp is usually dry and sensitive to new hair products but it hasn’t done anything bad. My curls are nice and fluffy so I would def recommend this line!
Maria O.
Chowchilla, CA
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Shampoo uploaded by Maria O.
I received this, but the shampoo was open and there’s no barrier on the top to keep it from leaking. I did love the smell and it is long lasting, although, I do wash daily. The shampoo felt hydrating and my hair looked So shiny!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Freja G.
helsinge
il y a 3 mois
Lea L. il y a 3 mois
I have thicker hair, and even though these are for lightweight hair..I love these products! The scent is so good too! Love how my curls look after using these products.