Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerMaui Moisture
Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner

Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner

by Maui Moisture

Many curly hair products can be thick, ultra-moisturizing and heavy—which weighs down finer curls and coils. Maui Moisture Flaxseed conditioner helps soften, add shine and define curls, without weighing hair down!

Made with 100% aloe as the first ingredient, we’ve harnessed nature’s miracle moisturizer to deliver just the right amount of hydration. And when infused with pure flaxseed, this blend provides lightweight moisturization for beautiful curls that bounce.

Which curly hair type does this work best with??
JuSt wanted to know how this feels ?
Does it detengle pretty good?
Start your review of Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner!
Jennifer S.
Cypress, CA
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer S.
This conditioner has brought back so much moisture to my curls. I’m in love! It smells delicious, doesn’t weigh down my curls, my hair feels like it’s been brought back to life!
Mandy H.
Ogden, UT
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner uploaded by Mandy H.
I used this conditioner on my hair for one week. I didn't see any improvement in my curls. I also do not feel like it was good at detangling my hair. Don't think I will purchase this product.
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner uploaded by Ana R.
I have no doubt that my daughter's hair had a big change with Maui, her curls are much more defined, with a lot of shine and a delicious smell. It became a staple of her hair care routine.
Tanya I.
Culver City, CA
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner uploaded by Tanya I.
I am really enjoying this conditioner and made sure to use it many times before reviewing. It works so well at conditioning my hair but doesn’t leave it feeling weird or greasy. It’s easy to rinse out and leaves my hair so soft but not so soft I can’t style it. My waves look good! And the scent! This stuff smells amazing! The scent isn’t overwhelming - I’m very sensitive to scents in products and this doesn’t trigger that for me. The bottles look so good in my shower, love the design of the label. So happy I got to try this!
Yeraldin A.
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner uploaded by Yeraldin A.
#Mauimoisture LOVED THIS MAUI conditioner for fine to medium curls. I really recommend you try this brand if you want a healthy looking hair and best part its So affordable. I enjoyed the smell and consistency of this conditioner with natural ingredients like flaxseed,coconut water and sheer citrus oil. Makes my ends so smooth and defines my natural waves
jennice P.
Bronx, NY
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner uploaded by jennice P.
I was very excited to try vegan hair products especially since I try these products on my son because I'm still figuring out what products work for his hair type. I loved this!! It smells delicious not overbearing, and I even got some lather which I love in a conditioner. I got some good bounce while it was air drying which is a nice bonus. I've never tried Maui but I will definitely be looking into their other lines.
Mindy J.
Freeport, IL
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner uploaded by Mindy J.
I honestly tried to love this conditioner. I am still using it, but it is not my favorite. I think it is a little too lightweight for my hair. This does not mean that someone else would not love it. My hair is thick, course, and wavy. It is very picky. I love the fragrance of this conditioner, and will continue to use it until it is gone. I highly suggest giving it a try!
Andreina R.
Pflugerville, TX
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner uploaded by Andreina R.
My hair never feel this soft before and I love it. was easy to disentangle and reduced the frizz in my baby hairs. have a super Strong fragrance is the only thing I don't like, I like the "coconut" smell but I don't like when is overwhelming like fake coconut fragance.
Brittany E.
Lafayette, LA
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner uploaded by Brittany E.
smells so good and hair feels really soft afterwards. worked really well for my waves/curls and didn't irritate my scalp, which is a major plus. ❤
Melissa M.
Nunda, NY
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner uploaded by Melissa M.
Pairing this with the conditioner it is beyond amazing and makes your hair feel like silk. It smells so amazing and just ahhh i can’t get enough!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shaquee T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
il y a 2 mois
Maui Moisture Gentle & Lightweight Flaxseed Conditioner was amazing! I would definitely reuse this line again! The whole line smelled amazing, my scalp & Hair was extremely clean without being stripped. Full review on my YouTube ReuseorReturn.