BY MAUI MOISTURE

Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Shampoo - Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Shampoo starts with a unique blend containing aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other shampoos that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. Rich coconut oil is blended into this creamy, gentle shampoo along with papaya butter and plumeria extract. The results? It helps detangle, defrizz and define curls while enhancing softness and body for shiny, bouncy curls, coils, or waves. Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. - Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Shampoo see more...

• Have anybody used Maui Moisture? Any of them5 Answers
  • Will this be a good option for those without curly hair a...3 Answers
  • I have very thick curly hair that is very long. How much ...2 Answers
Savannah H.
I purchased these on whim yesterday after being out in the rain for a good part of the day. I'm 2 months pregnant and my hair is very unruly, this shampoo and conditioner not only smells heavenly, it also made my curls much more manageable. There is also a leave in spray conditioner I'd like to try next. If you're a fan of coconut oil I recommend you give this a go. 5 stars from me all day. Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Shampoo
Megan G.
I've only used this shampoo once but I don't have any complaints at all. It does not strip at all, which is something curls need in a shampoo, while it still cleans thoroughly. Plus the coconut smell was sooo good. The only reason I give four stars is because it didn't wow me like others have, but it is an amazing, afforable drugstore option for curly hair! I got mine along with the conditioner at CVS.
Eunique R.
Paterson, NJ
I love this shampoo! I just recently switched my curly routine to try something new and I’ve been meaning to use Maui but never really got around to buying it, so I finally did and I have not a single regret! The shampoo smells amazing and it feels amazing! Not to mention that it also moisturized my hair as well I was completely surprised having that my hair is insanely dry! Using this shampoo and conditioner has honestly hydrated it so much more than what I expected.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently start d using this shampoo and I would say it works great for people with thick curly coily hair like mine. It lathers well even without sulfates which allows my hair to get clean without stripping away the natural oils. It smells very nice. I believe it works best with the other Maui moisture products but also seems to work well with other products that contain coconut oil.
Alexis S.
So this stuff is supposed to target people with curly hair, but it definitely is really drying. It leaves my hair feeling stringy and I find myself having to use extra moisturizer in order to combat how much this stuff dries out my hair. If you have 3b curls like me I wouldn't use this shampoo.
A'Nyeshia T.
Maui Moisture's main ingredient is ALOE VERA JUICE, not water which is amazing when it comes to moisturizing hair, especially if your hair is thick and curly like mine. However, if you have thin or straight hair I wouldn't recommend this brand for you. Most products will be too heavy.
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
I really like my Maui products I’ve tried so far, I feel like my hair is getting a good clean and hydrating my waves. It smells wonderful and doesn’t weigh down my hair. My only issue with this brand is the bottle can be difficult to squeeze with wet hands to get the product out
•Nikole• M.
I use this once a week to curl and wash my hair. The smell is long lasting, it helps keep my hair curled and not frizzy. It’s best for thick curly hair but doesn’t help with any dry scalp issues. I would definitely purchase this again when there is a sale at cvs.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This product has held our naturally curly hair, that loves to frizz and eat things on its own, in check. Both my daughter and I now have happy, healthy, under control hair without build up or issues. It’s a great brand and it’s well worth a try. So far Amazon has it for the best price.
Prisma S.
Piermont, NY
I am a naturally curly hair girl and my curls need all the moisture they can get. This line delivers! Its packed with moisture and my curls just drink it up. I have been using this line for the past 6 months and I do not see myself switching anytime soon. If you curls crave moisture then this is for you
Regine R.
Have anybody used Maui Moisture? Any of them
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Does this work well on black hair ?
Katherine R.
SAYRE, PA
Will this be a good option for those without curly hair as wel? We just got it into the store and it smells amazing and I love using coconut oil.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
I have very thick curly hair that is very long. How much should I use?
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
So I bought this to try at ulta but want to know before i use it if it will pull my hair color? My hair is dry so they said this would work amazingly well!