BY MAUI MOISTURE

Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Shampoo - Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Shampoo starts with a unique blend containing aloe vera juice and is infused with pure coconut water, unlike some other shampoos that start with deionized water as their first ingredient listed. Rich coconut oil is blended into this creamy, gentle shampoo along with papaya butter and plumeria extract. The results? It helps detangle, defrizz and define curls while enhancing softness and body for shiny, bouncy curls, coils, or waves. Moisturized strands, mended split ends and a healthy glow with every use. - Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Shampoo see more...

• Have anybody used Maui Moisture? Any of them3 Answers
  • Will this be a good option for those without curly hair as wel? W...1 Answers
  • I have very thick curly hair that is very long. How much should I...1 Answers
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
I was super excited about this products and had high hopes. I have fine curly hair, but I also have quite a bit of hair. This product did not work for me at all. If dried out my hair horribly and made my hair super frizzy! I had to use a lot of leave in conditioner to make my hair behave and even then it was just lackluster. Did not work out for me.
Monica S.
Draper, UT
This shampoo is amazing and priced so so well! It smells beautiful and really makes my hair feel clean but not stripped. I recently used mine up and have been trying to hold off on buying it again until I use up some other shampoos but I’m not sure how much longer I can wait!
Erika D.
Grapevine, TX
This is my go to shampoo. I have VERY thick curly hair and this works wonders! The scent is amazing and even though it is a small bottle it does last me quite a while! I love that this brand is all natural and does not test their products on animals, this is a huge plus! I would recommend this product to anyone that has thick/curly hair. But I would also recommend this to anyone looking to add some volume to their hair as well the different ingredients will work wonders :)
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really wanted to love this product. It smells amazing, and I love that it's free of harsh ingredients. The product is just too thick for me. I have thick hair and i have to use so much product to work it through. My hair just doesn't feel clean after using this and I can't go as long between washes. I had similar issues with the OGX Miracle Oil shampoo so maybe coconut oil shampoos just aren't for me.
Kristin B.
Rosendale, MO
I might have over done the dying of my hair and bleach so I had dry thick hair.  I found this and the first shampoo was a HUGE difference in my hair.  It is super thick so beware of that but the smell is so amazing.  I bought it at cvs for 9 bucks a bottle which is kinda pricey to me but I will buy it again because it works so well.  I also have wavy hair but its super thick and this does help my waves look nice and well placed not crazy lady hair.
Kajsa C.
I have the type of hair that curls and can play it tame with a little wave. I LOVE this product. The smell, first and foremost is wonderful! My hair reacts to this in a way that I don't have to use an after product such as an oil to keep the frizz down. I love how it makes my hair feel as well! I highly recommend this!
Scarlett H.
Didn't love this product, but also didn't hate it. Wouldn't recommend to a friend or buy again. I don't think it really helped my hair as I much as I was hoping it would. It is all natural which is nice, but doesn't make up for the semi-poor performance
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love how thick and creamy this shampoo is! It layers so nicely with my shampoo brush and it smells so good. You don't need a huge amount to cover your whole head and when you are gliding it down the strands of your hair you can feel your hair soften. I really love this stuff!
Holly M.
Love this shampoo. It smells amazing and has a thick rich consistency. It works up a thick lather and is so so moisturizing. My hair feels so much softer after drying and it enhances my wavy hair. I don't use a hair dryer; just let my hair air dry. And this makes my waves so much more manageable. Anyone with wavy to curly hair would love this.
Brittney D.
Hot Springs, AR
I added this to my new favorites this week after discovering via an intense summer shampoo search in Walmart. I have colored hair so it gets dry insanely easy and I'm also always concerned about sulfates. That being said, this shampoo is perfect for me! It smells AMAZING and it's SO effective. My hair didn't feel gross or crunchy at all and my waves love it :)
Regine R.
Have anybody used Maui Moisture? Any of them
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Does this work well on black hair ?
Katherine R.
Sayre, PA
Will this be a good option for those without curly hair as wel? We just got it into the store and it smells amazing and I love using coconut oil.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
So I bought this to try at ulta but want to know before i use it if it will pull my hair color? My hair is dry so they said this would work amazingly well!
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
I have very thick curly hair that is very long. How much should I use?