BeautyHairMaui Moisture
Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk

Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk

by Maui Moisture

Rich coconut oil is blended into this creamy leave-in milk along with papaya butter and plumeria extract. It helps detangle defrizz and define your curls, while enhancing softness and body for shiny, bouncy curls, coils or waves. Glides through hair with ease to enhance curls.

Does this product moisturize hair?
Does this fry out the hair?
Hey guys, I’ve been reading good and bad reviews about this product. I have wavy hair and I’m looking for good products to leave in after showering to define my waves, can you recommend me something and do you thing this is good for wavy hair?
Start your review of Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk!
Xiolernies  C.
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Xiolernies  C.
This helped me a lot with the definition of my curls, it left my hair smelling great and if you have dry hair or feel your hair needs hydration this is the perfect solution. I highly recommend it! #voxbox #maui #goodhairday
Lennis A.
Antioch, TN
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Lennis A.
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Lennis A.
I absolutely LOVE this for my curls! .I really love it. #maui #haircare #curlmilk #influenster #VoxBox
Eliana  N.
Los Angeles, CA
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Eliana  N.
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Eliana  N.
This product was really underwhelming. It smells great! But it honestly does little to nothing for my hair. It didn’t give any moisture and didn’t give my hair a nice curl pattern. I was really disappointed by this product I wouldn’t recommend it.
Stasha C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Stasha C.
I really wanted to be able to love this product. I does what it’s suppose to do for hair. Hydrate, smooth, de-frizz. It allows me to brush my hair effortlessly after washing and smells SO good. I love anything coconut. But, unfortunately, this milk makes my thinner hair super oily. I would recommend this for someone with thicker hair. Thank you @mauimoisture & @influenster for the chance to try! #Mauicurlquench
Serinna C.
Yuma, AZ
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Serinna C.
I have fine, straight hair that’s definitely in need of a quench buster because the ends are so dry. I was curious to see if this product could provide my ends any benefit. For fine hair, it should be used sparingly otherwise it feels like you have grease/oil sitting on your hair that won’t dry or absorb. My ends definitely look tamed, however my hair does not have that touchable, silky soft texture. It looks the part, but doesn’t actually feel it. Maybe I’ll try using this as a deep conditioning product overnight 🤷🏻‍♀️
Rosmery sanchez R.
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Rosmery sanchez R.
Con este producto se crea el trío perfecto,todo es pro con este combo de productos , super sedoso queda el pelo
Ashley R.
Denver, NC
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Ashley R.
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Ashley R.
This product retails for 9.99 and I used this in combination with the shampoo and conditioner. This is a soft coconut scent and a milky lotion like texture. I found for my wavy/slightly curly hair the best way to use this product was to actually "scrunch" it into the hair after towel drying. I also didn't notice any difference in how it managed my frizz. It did help define my curls and leaves a soft hold.
Patricia J.
Opa Locka, FL
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Patricia J.
I’m so obsessed with product that every natural girl today told me that they love my hair and that curls are nice. Yup . I was so shocked how amazing this stuff leave my curls so bouncy. I was shock of how moisturizing this is. This curl milk detangle my hair and I have no frizz at all. I love how it last me more then 8 hours. You can still add water to your curl to freshen up or rice water like I do. Yes 👏🏽 my new staple of 2022.
Emily  M.
Vineland, NJ
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Emily  M.
melts away knots and tangles in my super thick hair and softens and moisturizes too! cute little bottles and smells lovely!
Katy B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk uploaded by Katy B.
Love the smell and does moisturize but it’s a little heavy for my super straight thin hair.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Princess W.
Raeford, NC
il y a 3 ans
Maddy M. il y a 3 ans
I use it all the time and I LOVE this. It does a good job with my curly hair!!