Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Shampoo 13oz uploaded by Mary C.Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Shampoo 13oz uploaded by Wanda D.

BY UNKNOWN

Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Shampoo 13oz see more...

Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I was looking for a sulfate free shampoo and I found this product at Walgreens. It smelled great and was for color protection so I decided to give it a shot! This shampoo suds up really well for no sulfates, and it really makes my hair feel clean and soft! I’d definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone looking for something new :)
Mary C.
I enjoy using products on my hair that are sulfate free, no mineral oils, no parabens, vegan and eco-friendly! My hair felt fresh and controllable. I also use the conditioner and I felt my hair was too soft. This product is filled with sea minerals like kelp, aloe juice, and coconut water. It is made in the USA and the price point was great and it is available almost everywhere. I would recommend this for the care of color treated hair.
Stephanie M.
Las Vegas
I bought the shampoo and conditioner thinking it would help my hair. Instead, it did the opposite. The product really didn't make my hair feel that great and it weighed down my already fine hair. This product was just ehh and I don't think I'll repurchase it in the future. The price though is great and it smells nice. I really wanted to like this shampoo but it just wasn't for me.
Melissa C.
Orlando
I’ve used this for the first time last week and it’s made my hair so much healthier and bigger volume. I recently dyed my hair and this shampoo and conditioner helps with my color treated hair. I would love to buy other options in this to see how it compares.
Betty P.
Maui moisture shampoo for color treated hair has real sea minerals algae and Kelp and aloe juice . it smells so good makes my hair soft and it pairs perfectly with the Maui moisture conditioner.
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
My daughters always dye their hair different colors and this shampoo leaves the color longer definitely recommend for color treated hair
Wanda D.
I recently ran across this shampoo when Walgreen’s was running a B1G1 Free special so I decided to take a chance since several months ago I colored my hair to what is called Peanut Butter and Jelly color. This is where your hair is purple, blonde and brown and I absolutely love it and want to keep the color as long as possible. After just 5-6 shampoos I can really tell the color is holding nicely and just love this shampoo! It doesn’t have all the bad things you would normally find in shampoo and has all the good stuff to keep your color bold and beautiful. My hair also feels smooth and doesn’t feel as damaged as it would normally be after a major color that I’ve put on. A big plus is that it also smells so wonderful! My whole bathroom smells like coconut and I leave with my hair feeling like a million bucks. I would highly recommend this shampoo to anyone with color treated hair who wants to keep it bold and beautiful.

back