BeautyHair ProductsMaui Moisture
Color Protection + Sea Minerals Conditioner

Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Conditioner

by Maui Moisture

Swim your hair to hydration and long-lasting color with our Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Conditioner. Infused with sea minerals, algae, and sea kelp, this blend, free from silicones, parabens, SLS, gluten, and vegan friendly, is sure to help hair color stay as vibrant as your inner mermaid with a healthy-looking glow and moisturized strands.

#mauimoisture , where can I find this and I have thick hair, how long will it last ?
Start your review of Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Conditioner!
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,294 reviews
Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Conditioner uploaded by Shell R.
Purchased at: Target
Such a great smelling product leaving my hair treated with all natural ingredients, leaves my hair smelling amazing and silky smooth
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love how this leaves my hair soft and moisturized. It also helps to maintain my hair color, keeping it vibrant and reduces frizz.
Hillary T.
Garden Grove, CA
Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Conditioner uploaded by Hillary T.
Purchased at: CVS
I have been using this for my color treated hair and it de-tangled my hair making it look SO GOOD and so easy to brush out and style. It smells amazing and after I used it I noticed my hair is smoother, less frizzy, and more manageable. It is a great salon care brand and it is very high quailty and affordable for the price. In this picture is what my hair looked like after I used it.
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I picked up this conditioner when I was switching my hair routine to follow the curly girl method (no sulfates, parabins or silicones) to help restore my curly hair. This is a good daily conditioner but I almost always used a conditioning mask in conjunction with this. It’s not enough on its own to be considered a reparative, DEEP conditioning product but a great conditioner that smells really nice. I also like to add some of this to a spray bottle with water to refresh my curls in between washes.
Savannah L.
Samson
i had red hair and we all know how fast red hair fades and this slowed it down soo much my red hair lasted over 2 months
Nikki B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really helps to protect delicate color treated hair, I also think it’s quite moisturizing considering my hair has been heavily bleached to achieve fantasy colors for years.
Lisa B.
Lincoln, NE
This goes hand in hand with the Maui shampoo, and I was compelled to try both merely because of the pretty colored bottles. The conditioner left my hair soft and untangled and didn't weigh down my hair. The reason for only 4 stars is the bottles don't hold a lot and won't last me long but I would definitely buy again. Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Shampoo
Anna D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Though my hair is not currently colored, I love the smell and the quality of this conditioner (and the shampoo). I use this product just in the ends of my hair unless I am going all day without styling it. Conditioner in all my hair leads to heaviness, and with thinner hair, I need all the volume I can achieve.
Kimberly M.
Jarrell, TX
Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Conditioner uploaded by Kimberly M.
This is my current shampoo and conditioner at the moment. I use this one to help protect my hair coloring. It has extended my coloring for 3 months and even after,my hair still looked amazing, my roots just needed a touch up. This product has all natural ingredients which is a huge + for what I look for when trying new products. They have several products to choose from to meet your hair needs, they all smell so good. Only issue I do find is it takes a lot of product to lather. Unfortunately a little doesn’t go a long way, I have long curly hair so I go through this bottle in a week. Either way I still love it and highly recommend.
Ashley V.
Quincy, IL
I had higher hopes for this shampoo and conditioner, I wasn't overly impressed at all. It does smell good but works about as well as any other less costly product, the bottle is awkward size and shape.