BeautyHairHair ProductsMaui Moisture
Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner Combo For Dry Hair 13oz Ea

Maui Moisture Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner Combo For Dry Hair 13oz Ea

by Maui Moisture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maui Moisture Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner Combo For Dry Hair 13oz Ea!
How would you rate this product?
Marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Maui Moisture Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner Combo For Dry Hair 13oz Ea uploaded by Marci S.
Loving this shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair soft and shiny, smelling delicious. The bottles are kind of small but the performance of the brand, and the SMELL makes up for it. Will continue to repurchase! #MauiMousture
Chloe R.
Apalachin, NY
I have been using these for a while now and at first thought they were amazing because they smell so good and left my hair feeling very moisturized and soft but now I feel that they dry my hair out to some extent. I think they are good but my hair just got used to them. I do recommend!
member-98c6d
i used this shampoo and conditioner once and it changed my hair. i have good straight hair naturally but this just made it silkier and shinier than normal. it smells amazing but the conditioner bots is hard to get into.

Looking for your answer?