Maui Moisture Body Wash Frangipani For Dry Skin uploaded by Erin D.

BY MAUI

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 022796182104Product Description FRAGRANT MOISTURE: Fragrant frangipani is infused into this body wash, blended with orchid extract & cypress oil. This formula helps soothe and nourish your skin to get back a healthy-looking glow.... see more...

• How is the scent of this product? Is it strong? Pleasant?1 Answers
Marissa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This isn't the exact one I bought.. I couldn't find the Shea butter one for very dry skin darker pink bottle. Anyways this wash is amazing not only are the ingredients natural and free of so many things it actually works! To give a better example it's getting that cold weather where you get super dry flakey skin and I'm not a big fan of using lotion I hate the film on your skin and stickiness. With this I don't feel the need to use lotion my skin was very dry I used a small amount that went a long way and when I got out my skin feels amazing very moisturized without the film feeling and it smells great without being over powering.
Nicole B.
magnolia
This body wash isn't anything out of this world but it comes in a huge bottle that lasts forever. It lathers well and smells soooooo good. Doesn't leave weird residue in the shower or tub either which I love. Will definitely repurchase.
Erin D.
University Pl, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely loooove this stuff!! Even my winter dry skin felt quenched! And it smells amazing!! I have just recently discovered this brand but i love pretty much everything they make!! I bought it in a two pack that was a Christmas deal and I will definately be buying it again!!
Audrey M.
Temecula
Great product! All of maui moistures product is so hydrating and it smells so amazing
Meagan G.
Fremont
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely adore the scent of this body wash. It’s light and lasts a little while after my shower but I can still layer on my perfume without creating a headache inducing scent. So far my skin seems to be moisturized.
Oliwia P.
Chicago
How is the scent of this product? Is it strong? Pleasant?

Walmart