Maui Moisture Awapuhi + Shine Shampoo

by Maui Moisture

NULL

Does this actually add shine to your hair???
Has anybody with curly dead hair try this?
Does it make it easier to untangle your hair?
Start your review of Maui Moisture Awapuhi + Shine Shampoo!
Lisa M.
High Point, NC
Maui Moisture Awapuhi + Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lisa M.
I love the fresh clean scent and how it lathers into my hair it also very affordable and has a great price range
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
I LOVE this scent 🤍 I picked up my Maui Moisture Awapuhi + Shine Shampoo from CVS in a hurry one day and was pleasantly surprised but how delicious is smells and how refreshed it makes my hair. Super reasonably priced! #mauimoisture #haircare #shampoo
Lau T.
Austin , TX
Maui Moisture Awapuhi + Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lau T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tengo muy poco usando este producto y la verdad me gusto mucho como me dejo mi pelo muy manejable lo recomiendo al 100
Julia L.
Collierville, TN
Maui Moisture Awapuhi + Shine Shampoo uploaded by Julia L.
This leaves your hair feeling soft especially if you use the conditioner after. The scent last for about a day so that’s the only downside.
Brianna H.
Tucson, AZ
Maui Moisture Awapuhi + Shine Shampoo uploaded by Brianna H.
I needed to get a new shampoo after having a reaction to a different one, so I ran out to the store and grabbed this. I love that it’s vegan and cruelty free, and the product isn’t super heavy but still leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny. My only complaint is the packaging, as it can be a bit of the pain to get the product out after using it for a while.
Stacey E.
W Sacramento, CA
This wasn't a bad buy. For the price point it worked pretty good. Made my hair soft and smooth. First time buying this. I give this a 9/10.
Patty B.
Richlands, VA
This stuff is amazing. I got it just to try and ended up in love. My 12 and 9 year old daughters love it as well it's done wonders for their hair and mine. We all have very thick frizzy hair and my kids is absolutely unmanageable sometimes but this shampoo and conditioner has done wonders for us. It also makes it so much easier to brush their hair they get so many tangles especially when sleeping but with this we didn't have any issues at all this is definitely our new favorite.
Ashley M.
Morristown, TN
Purchased at: Foodstirs
I absolutely love this brand shampoo and conditioner. My daughter also uses it she doesn't complain or fight me when I'm brushing her hair after bath . We was using Pantene I was loosing alot of hair on my brush. I would definitely try this Maui moisture shampoo
ava H.
noblesville
Maui Moisture Awapuhi + Shine Shampoo uploaded by ava H.
Maui Moisture Awapuhi + Shine Shampoo this shampoo did the job for about a day. my hair gets greasy pretty easily so i would have to wash it everyday, so i wouldn’t recommend if your hair also gets oily easily. i wouldn’t buy this product again in particular, but i would definitely try another one of their products. love this brand.
Denyce T.
Breezewood , PA
Purchased at: CVS
I’d give this 100 stars if I could. This is absolutely the best drugstore shampoo I’ve ever tried. Half the price of Paul Mitchell’s Wild Ginger Awapuhi and preforms just as well. Add the conditioner and you have a winning pair. Doesn’t strip color and leaves hair super soft and shiny.