Personal CareMaui Jim
Hanaiei Sunglasses - Polarized - Men's

Maui Jim Hanaiei Sunglasses - Polarized - Men's

by Maui Jim

Are these glasses ?
Start your review of Maui Jim Hanaiei Sunglasses - Polarized - Men's!
How would you rate this product?
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend only purchases and wears this brand of sunglasses. The visibility is outstanding and they offer great sun/glare protection. If there's ever an issue with the glasses, you can send them to get repaired instead of having to re-purchase. You can also buy new lenses, frames and other items. Knowing this, you have peace of mind if you break or damage them.
Fargo, ND
Great present for the man in your life.  My father loves these glasses! Seriously so happy when he got them as a gift and wears them everywhere.  MY father is very active and they have never fallen off his face and stay in place.  Great purchase! Would recommend
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great, lightweight sunglasses. These are dark, so they are great for the summer or at the lake or for any outdoor activities. Even though these are smaller glasses, they still keep the bright lights out. Bonus, Maui Jim is a great company with a great warranty and repair department. These are really nice sunglasses.
Another product that influenster is making me review. I wish influenster would make options to edit, to work around their glitches. IMHO it's not fair to the products! In all fairness, I have tried some of the products, just not this one. Maui Jim is the only brand I will now wear! They make my eyes feel very good while wearing them
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My husband is in love with his new Maui Jim sunglasses!! I would recommend them to any woman looking for a great gift for her man!!
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I LOVE my Maui Jims. Totally worth it for the style, comfort, and eye protection. Don't know that I'll ever own another brand of sunglasses.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to use the guarantee twice due to the lenses crack near the screw but I love how flexible and light they are on my face.
Willowbrook, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One my my grandpas favorites! Great quality glasses that are more expensive but worth the price. Don’t scratch easy and come in nice case. Great gift for any man looking for some shades in summer with some style!
I will never go back to regular, cheap sunglasses! These glasses make a difference in how I view road conditions, and have helped keep me from getting optical migraines.
San Diego, CA
Maui Jim Hanaiei Sunglasses - Polarized - Men's uploaded by Jess S.
Super lightweight and flexible. Very comfortable. Worked well with wearing at same time as motorcycle helmet. Not too dark of a lens.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...