Personal CareMaui Jim
Breakwall Sunglasses Smoke Grey Maui Ht

Maui Jim Breakwall Sunglasses Smoke Grey Maui Ht

by Maui Jim

Wear the Maui Jims Breakwall Polarized Sunglasses for a sunny day at the beach. The polarized, scratch-resistant lenses provide optimum clarity and color while protecting your eyes and reducing glare. The Breakwall offer an active fit with a casual style, so you can play volleyball without worrying about missing a spike because your glasses slipped off. Its lightweight frame and nose pads provide an extremely comfortable fit; you might even forget you have them on when the sun goes down.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maui Jim Breakwall Sunglasses Smoke Grey Maui Ht!
Maria N.
Las Piedras, PR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One ing I cant leave home is a pair of sun glasses to complete my suntan relaxing at the beach.
Holly W.
These were my favorites for running because they are so lightweight and never gave me headaches. Stopped using them when my husband broke them!
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Love Mauji Jim sunglasses. I just wish I could afford them. They are si nice.
Love Mauji Jim sunglasses. I just wish I could afford them. They are si nice.
Sarah T.
Forney
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love Maui Jim sunglasses, my only issue is how expensive they are. Compared to others, really the best on the market. But, just costly, even though they really protect the eyes. If I had the money would totally buy a pair.
A G.
Woodbridge, NJ
Very good product. Cheap value. I really like it. Gives good protection from sun. Good quality. I like the shape as well.
Megha T.
Los Angeles, CA
Maui Jim makes very nice glasses overall! Gives the great protection one needs for their eyes!
Lisandra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are very nice affordable sunglass! They look stylish and are very comfortable to wear!
Nancy C.
My husband bought a pair of Maui Jim Breakwall Sunglasses and he really likes them. They are really nice because they are flexible and won't break easily neither. There's the smoke gray and the brown ones too
Joey A.
Love these glasses and Maui Jim's line. They are light, strong and a great tool for my eyes while in the sun.
Carissa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Maui Jim sunglasses are amazing. They're also super expensive. But the quality seems to be great and they offer amazing protection for your eyes, they offer different styles and colors and everything looks amazing when you wear them. They even offer warranties. If you can afford a pair I'd definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?