Maui Coffee Company 100% Maui Coffee (Ground), 7-Ounces (Pack of 3) uploaded by Karissa K.

BY MAUI COFFEE COMPANY

Maui Coffee Company, nestled at the base of the West Maui Mountains, has been providing top quality coffee for years. As a family owned and operated business, our goal is to provide the finest coffee Hawaii has to offer. We hope you enjoy the coffee as much as we do. Maui Coffee Company is dedicated to providing the freshest, highest quality coffee available. Our beans are selected by experts and freshly roasted daily in Lahaina, Maui. Special Stay Fresh Packaging: Our one-way "Stay Fresh Valve" locks out air and moisture while allowing the coffee to breathe. The result is a flavorful coffee guaranteed fresh from Maui. Features include: -Pack of three, 8 ounces each (total of 24 ounces)-100% Maui Coffee-Ground coffee see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Farmersville, OH
Coffee drinkers you do not know what you are missing out in! Maui Coffee is better than any other coffee .... a must try! The blends and flavor is on point!
Levi R.
Levi R.
Athens, AL
This is a great coffee for people who like strong coffee and expresso! It taste fantastic and Is definitely enjoyable.
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Maui coffee is AMAZING!! Sorry I had to capitalize it so everyone can see the word amazing and buy this product I promise you won't be disappointed
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Yorktown, VA
Great strong flavor. Almost tastes as good as coffee in Hawaii. Strong, dark coffee flavor
Karen C.
Karen C.
Very strong but not at the expense of taste. tons of energy with smooth flavor
Oklahoma City, OK
My family and I just spent Thanksgiving in Maui. It had been 17 years since I last visited Maui and it was my husband and daughter's first trip. I can remember trying Hawaiian coffee for the first time 17 years ago and loving it. I made sure to stock up on Maui Coffee Company's 100% Maui Coffee before we left. I'm drinking a cup right now :) It's the perfect roast/strength. I enjoy it with a tsp of agave and a splash of organic coconut milk. If you ever visit the Hawaiian islands, I highly recommend you try their coffee. It's so fresh and delicious!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I love coffee in all its forms and this certainly is a great cafe for people who like strong and espressos! The fantastic flavor and is definitely nice.
Lara B.
Lara B.
Granite City, IL
Foodie Expert
We just visited Maui for our honeymoon. I am not a coffee drinker, but I could drink this almost black, just a little sugar and milk. It was so good we had to buy some to take home.
Oklahoma City, OK
How do you enjoy your cup of coffee from Maui Coffee Co.?