BY MAUI BABE

Made on Maui with Aloha - Amazing All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" - Water Resistant Amazing Maui Babe Sunscreen is a water-based lotion.  With a light non-greasy feel, it provides protection from both the sun s UVA and UVB rays. 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls see more...

• I love their after sun lotion. It smells great and leaves my skin...8 Answers
  • Anyone found this stuff in other stores besides Ulta?13 Answers
  • "I would definitely recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "It was really nice having a sunscreen that didn't smell entirely like sunscreen!" in 1 review
Elizabeth g.
My husband and I are a interracial couple and I am Africa American and her is white. We love being out doors and hiking with our dogs. He get sun burn very easily and most products wear off very quickly on him. This one stays on very well and protects he's delicate skin from painful burns. He loves it.
Lauren W.
I really love this sunscreen. I'm pretty fair and when I was in Hawaii I applied it once and stayed at the beach for hours without burning. Plus it has a nice smell.
Cali S.
W Hollywood, CA
This is my go-to sunscreen. Not only does it smell amazing (like Hawaii or the tropics) but it also protects me like no other. I don't get a rash from it, nor am I allergic to it and I have sensitive skin. I typically buy mine on amazon.com. If you don't have time to stay out in the sun for long, you can use it in conjunction with the browning lotion.
Katie M.
Oh my goodness the smell of this is seriously amazing! It has a very nice coconut scent that just makes me think of the beach and summer and happiness. It does a very good job at protecting the skin as well. I used this most recently on my legs and arms when my family went to the local fair and not a bit red! I really do recommend.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
I love this spf! I use it with the browning lotion, and it has gotten me tanner a lot quicker. It smells amazing, really tropical with coconut! It's a must have! I got mine at Ulta when they had a buy one get one half off sale! ūüėä
Chelsea W.
Irvine, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen! It is a thick lotion and rubs in really well. My favorite thing about this sunscreen is that it does. Or smell like your typical sunscreen. You will actually love smelling and using it!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
I'm a huge fan of this line of products. I wish they had sunscreen in the browning lotions so you didn't have to use two separate things. But I like this companies products. Pricing is good just wish it was available in more places.
Alison A.
Fountain , CO
I enjoy the Maui Babe line of products. I have used their bronzing lotion a lot in the past and figured I would try this too. It did not disappoint. It was really nice having a sunscreen that didn't smell entirely like sunscreen!
Meagan G.
Oxnard , Ca
Love this stuff. I brought some home from my trip to hawaii. I love the smell of it and then I also use the browning lotion that smells amazing!! One of those products I will use over and over again!
Krysta S.
I bought this along with the browning lotion. I love the smell this spf gives off! I never get burnt with this including the browning lotion on top! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Anyone found this stuff in other stores besides Ulta?
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
I love their after sun lotion. It smells great and leaves my skin so soft. How would you compare this?