MAUI BABE SPF 30 Sun Block 8 fl.oz

by Maui Babe

Did this product stain your hands when applied?
Start your review of MAUI BABE SPF 30 Sun Block 8 fl.oz!
Megan T.
Lake Charles , LA
I was in the sun all day and barely ended up with a tan line. I like that it’s not too pricey. Perfect for beach vacations. I bought it from Ulta.
Gretchen H.
Tacoma, WA
I bought this whole line while in Hawaii, I absolutely love it, smells good, protects while moisturizes. I would definitely recommend this sunscreen
Samantha S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love that this is reef safe! It also doesn’t really have a sunscreen smell which is nice! It’s pretty easy to rub in and is non greasy.
Alison R.
Charleston, SC
A little hard to spread but still does it’s job. I wish it was a spray or it was little less thick.
Natalie M.
Concord
This has been my go to sunblock for years. It smells really good and it’s not too heavy. A little goes a long way and it rubs in nicely, no extra white spots. I love this brand, it is affordable, and the packaging is really cute. I like that it is made on Maui and has an authentic story.
Whitney P.
toccoa
Love this spf. Rubs in great and you don’t need alot to cover areas. My kids like it too. I like to pair it with their tanning lotion. No burns, all tan!
Cindy G.
Nashville, TN
I’ve used it for years when we saw all the locals in Hawaii using it.  I’m just very thankful that they made a truly reef safe version.   Mahalo.
Marissa R.
San Jose , CA
By the end of the day I had a nice even tan with no burn! It does have a white cast so if this bothers you, just apply the browning lotion on top. I used this on my kids 17 - 2 at the beach and it worked great. It's definitely water proof. We reapplied after 4 hours and no one got burned.
Sarah H.
Orange, CA
Love all of the Maui Babe products!! smells great, feels moisturizing and also does a great job at protecting your skin.
Alison C.
West Haven
Great spf. Blocks you from getting burnt before you put on the browning lotion. Best to use both products together