BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this four stars because the smell is just like soy sauce! It does work though, it just stinks! It helped me build a base tan, and I've seen it work wonders on people who tan EASY.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is a must when it comes to tanning! I usually burn so easy and when I mix this with SPF 30 I get brown without the burn! This is definitely a must buy for the summer weather!
Jessica H.
Centerton , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love this tanning lotion. It goes on great and evenly. Doesn't have a pleasant smell when putting it on but that goes away and leaves a nice light fragrance. I buy mine from Amazon in a 3 pack. Great price as well. Gives you an all over beautiful tan. Maui Babe Browning Lotion
Therese F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz
Holy grail tanning lotion! This is the only product I use to tan out in the sun. It leaves you with a beautiful brown tan! Its priced well and I will always continue to repurchase! Its become a lot easier to find!
Nikki G.
Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best tan I've ever had!!! So moisturizing and most of all so golden, not red, not orange...brown. Last summer was my first time using it and I was hooked!! Can't wait for the weather to heat up so I can use it again.
alex s.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I'm so pale and it it's gets me nice and golden after only a few days of laying out it far exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be a repeat buyer!
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It goes on brown so that you can see where you're applying. The scent isn't extreme. It is really effective at bringing a dark, rich color in the sun.
Pasha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It an okay product do like that it stains clothing and not water resistant comes off ez then I expect but i guess u can tan sometime i didnt see much from it any thing
Kylie S.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this stuff the moment I tried it! Can't go to the beach or pool without. I add half Maui babe and half sunscreen. It gives a perfect glow and adds to my tan. Smells great too!
Lily B.
Oceanside, CA
The BEST!! This is a summer staple! I use this when I only have a limited time at the beach and want a tan quick. I use it mainly everyday though so I matain a deep and bronze tan at all times! I usually apply the Maui babe lotion after I get out of the shower after a day at the beach to lock in my tan.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?