BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Chelsea l.
Chelsea l.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing and leaves you tan and hydrated! I live in the desert so my skin gets so dry if I lay by the pool! Look at the glow I got from 2 hours!
Arianna P.
Arianna P.
Covina, CA
It's so hard for me to tan. I always just stay light/medium. I put this on my legs for 20 minutes at the beach and my legs were tanned for the whole summer!
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Let me start my saying this stuff smells amazing! It will help you to get a nice golden tan however the product itself is messy and tends to stain clothes.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Really like this Browning lotion. I have tried several and this one is great. I don't like doing a lot of tanning and so this is a good alternative.
Alina M.
Alina M.
Tallassee, AL
This stuff is awesome! It does have a weird smell to it but once you get it rubbed in you can't notice it. It gives you a great tan and works fast!
Jeana G.
Jeana G.
Scranton, PA
This is the ultimate summer dark tanning lotion. It makes you brown almost instantly. I tried it and immediately went out and bought 2 bottles.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Salem, NH
Amazing! Love this stuff, I'm very pale naturally and this gets me dark without burning. The smell is also awesome and makes skin so soft.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This works great I just love how well I look after using this on the beach !! It makes my skin soft and so tan !! Totally great product!
Laura E.
Laura E.
Hollywood, FL
Best tanning product out there, and the packaging is perfect couldn't ask for anything better totally exceeded my expectations.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
The absolute best product to use when tanning. Just make sure you follow directions and apply SPF first and the. This on top!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?