BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Vianca M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this when I go outside. It has a brown tint so you know where you are applying it. It has a smell to it but I don't mind it too much. Helps me tan in the summer even though I have pale skin. Does stain light colored clothes.
alyssa f.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz more...
Not only does this lotion smell AMAZING, but it makes you look like, well, a Maui Babe. It makes you look tanner as soon as you put it on but it also gives you a long lasting tan. Just make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after applying!
Katie V.
I absolutely love this stuff, lay out for a good 4 hours and you will be black. I'm Irish an I have trouble tanning sometimes, but this works great for a base. You can find Maui babe at Target. It smells a little weird but, it's worth the tan. It leaves you glowing!!!
Lynsey C.
Oviedo, FL
I've been using the Maui Babe Browning lotion since about 2000 so obviously I love it. The tan you get from this is definitely Island ready. I buy from the Maui Babe website and the price is comparable to most other tanning lotions. Sign up for their e-mail list to get discounts! I use this at the beach, in my backyard, and even when I use tanning beds. I always end up with an even tan. I love the smell (coffee beans since that's a main ingredient), the mostly natural ingredients, and the way it protects your skin (note this does NOT contain SPF). The only drawback I've ever found is the brown stain it leaves behind. I would not recommend using anything white/light colored while this is on your body. Also, if you have someone apply it to your back, they may complain of the brown on their hands but it washes off easily.
Bailey D.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my #1 tanning lotion because I'm not a huge fan of tanning oils. You have to be careful because it is a pigmented lotion and will stain but smells SO good, like coffee. I highly recommend, it's my go-to every summer.
Eve J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Do you want a dark tan this summer? This product will definitely get you your desired out-in-the-sun-all-day tan! I absolutely love it. It's thick and brown so be prepared to be careful when and how you apply this product.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
Its a bit oily on your skin but that's the point of tanning lotion, to attract the sun for a better tan🌞 I saw a noticeable difference after sunbathing for 2-3 hours outside. Always use SPF first and then apply the lotion after.
EVETTE N.
Concord, CA
I've been using this lotion for over 10 years now and it is THE BEST tanning accelerator . I vacation in Hawaii yearly and I always use this tanning lotion when I'm in the sun. I'm light skinned, but with it I can get a dark tan in half an hour or so (I'm Filipino, so I tan very easy). I always come back from my trips with DARK brown skin and always get compliments about how beautiful my tan is.
People have complained about how oily this stuff is, but I think it's because they're slathering it on themselves like they're about to fry an egg. Yes, it is oily but a little goes a long way. It does an incredible job creating an even tan, and I think it smells fairly good. I don't mind smelling like coffee because the results are awesome. I've recommended this lotion to others and now they're hooked, too. Buy it, you won't regret it!
Megan T.
This is seriously the best tanning lotion I have found. I haven't had a tan like this is a long time. It is almost spring time, and where I live you can tan outside( Louisiana's bipolar weather of course! ). I've tanned maybe 5 times for 15 minutes a day and let me tell you I went from pale to perky! I am officially tan! I was only using this to get a base tan for summer and it works! You will be amazed at how fast and dark you get!! Now it doesn't have the best smell, but I don't mind it because when i smell it i think of getting dark! lol It kind of smells like coffee. If you want a product that is cheap, last a long time, a little goes a long way, and actually makes you say wow then you need this for summer! need I say more?
Amanda L.
San Angelo, TX
I'm a pale person through out the winter and this product really helped me get the summer glow I was looking for. Highly recommend buying if you're wanting a natural looking glow. Maui Babe Browning Lotion
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?