BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
sacramento, CA
The BEST stuff ever. Goes on smoothly, smells amazing and helps build your tan. I highly recommend using this. Every time I go to Maui I grab a few bottles! It can now be found at Ulta!
mecca f.
mecca f.
Yreka, CA
If I could give more stars, I would. I was sold on this when I bought it on a trip 20 years ago! I always have it on hand. I love the smell and it makes my skin feel wonderful!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Best outdoor tanning product on the market! Smells amazing and leaves you with an awesome glow! Moisturizers your skin like no other; this stuff is great! Look for it at Ulta!
Callie T.
Callie T.
This stuff is awesome! Only thing I don't like about it is the color of the product is so dark it can get on your clothing or towel! Other than that it's a great product!
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
This is by far my favorite tanning product and I always have it in my beach/pool bag! It is a great tanning lotion at a great price to make you look like a sun goddess!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Mount Vernon, IL
This is the most amazing stuff! Instead of a red tan you get that perfect brown/bronze tan that everyone wants. Definitely recommend this for outdoor laying out :)
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
San Diego, CA
Best ever! Just be careful the first time and use a little sunscreen underneath so you don't burn. I was several shades darker in a little over an hour poolside.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite tanning lotion! Not too pricey, around 10$ at Target. It's gentle on the skin and leaves a nice bronze color. It's the only one I'll use :-)
cheryl f.
cheryl f.
I love this lotion! It works great on outdoor tanning as well as indoor! It works like a bronzer, I found this stiff in Hawaii & have been using it ever since.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Really like this product. It smells like coffee and really helps you get a even dark tan in a short time! Make sure you wash your hands. A re purchase for sure
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?