BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• Honestly i want to try this product buy im scared bacause...1 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done...2 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or...8 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Deserah T.
1165 Wytheville, VA
I bought this stuff right before a trip to the beach. I am very, extremely pale and I burn easily. Formerly I would use a tanning spray gel by Australian Gold which worked decently but wasn't giving me the tan color I lusted after. Ordered this from Ulta's website and packed it into my beach bag...

The verdict? I have never been browner! This stuff is absolutely my HG of sun tan lotion. I will never go back to the other stuff. It feels a little oily going on and also transfers very easily so do not tan with a light-colored swim suit or towel unless you want it to stain. It washes out fine, though, and won't permanently stain anything. The oil feeling doesn't ever really go away until you shower or go into the water, but it's worth it for the tan you get.

This stuff works QUICKLY. We spent 7 days at the beach and withing 3 days I was a beautiful brown color. I love the smell (coffee smell!), although I can see how others might hate it. EVEN IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED TANNER I ABSOLUTELY ADVISE YOU TO WEAR A SPF SUNSCREEN WITH THIS STUFF! At least 30spf. Maui Babe actually makes a spf lotion they recommend you wear under this stuff. Please, please, please don't go out in the sun without it.

Otherwise, this stuff is getting a 5/5 from me, even if it feels a little oily on the skin.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
This is the best tanning lotion I've ever used. The first summer I used this, I was SO tan. Literally, since then, I haven't used another tanning lotion. It smells nice and is affordable. The only reason it's not five stars is because the top is sometimes hard to squeeze product and you need to use your hands to rub it in so it gets a bit messy!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Love this! I bought it from ulta after hearing amazing stuff about it for years. I am a mom of a 9 month old so staying out in the sun for awhile is out of the question. I got more tan in two hours by the pool than what I have in the past two weeks. Highly recommend giving it a try. It does have a weird smell but that's the only con I have.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
Hawaii's best kept secret until now! This browning lotion does just that and helps you achieve the best tan. Not only does it help you achieve #tangoals but it nourishes your skin. The scent is of the islands and will make you feel like your an island girl with a light coconut smell. This product is pure goals and I highly recommend it!
Valen R.
I use this every year for Christmas when my family travels! We went to Mexico last year and it helped me bronze much better than sunscreen alone. I would recommend to anyone! Slightly messy application (can stain), but definitely enhances tan!
brianna l.
This lotion smells like strong coffee so I'm not in love with the scent and the texture is a little greasy. I like that it is tinted so you can see where you've applied it but I just don't feel like this adds to my tan. It also breaks me out every time I use it so I'm not in love with it but I do like this brand a lot.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
If you want an accelerator this is it!! This makes the suns effect 10 times stronger.. only down side it does stain clothes and light colored bathing suits so put on in advance.. I was tan when I went to the beach.. I put this on and my skin was literally burning after 2 days and I had gotten burnt. MUST USE WITH A SUN SCREEN
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Use this with sunscreen!!! This makes tanning in the sun a lot more effective. It gives me a nice tan color. I like that the formula is hydrating on the skin and smells nice. I know tanning out in the sun is bad but hey we all do it. I get mine at Ulta but they sell it at surf shops like Jacks and HSS too.
Kimberly H.
Nashville, TN
This stuff did work. I did however burn a little but it faded into a tan. I came out darker than I was before and I'm a very fair person. The smell takes a little getting used to. It stains your towels so be careful and I don't recommend putting it on your face because it's so oily. But for a body bronzing lotion I would recommend this to a friend.
Andie S.
Granada hills, CA
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz more...
I was expecting a lot from this product because it is super popular. I tend to tan nicely and I don’t feel like it worked as well as I thought it would. My skin is light olive- ish and it didn’t really give me the tan I wanted. I do recommend it for lighter skin tones more for really fair skin.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Cassidy W.
I have this product and I feel like every time I use it, I burn. This is supposed to brown you not burn you. Am I missing something?