BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give this a 5 star review but I feel guilty bc it doesn't have spf. It does however, leave you incredibly tan and spells great too. Years ago, you had to find this online. Now I believe they sell it in stores. Must have for the summer!
Gabriela G.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite tanning lotion! It bronzed me up sooo fast! It is thick and slightly greasy/oily but that doesn't bother me because I feel like it keeps me moisturized. The smell reminds me of coffee, slightly but I don't mind it.
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one if the best products for that Bronze goddess summer tan!! I totally recommend this and I buy it over and over again along with some of the other products in the line. U need this in ur life if u want that summer glow!!
Vianca M.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this when I go outside. It has a brown tint so you know where you are applying it. It has a smell to it but I don't mind it too much. Helps me tan in the summer even though I have pale skin. Does stain light colored clothes.
alyssa f.
Delray Beach, FL
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz
Not only does this lotion smell AMAZING, but it makes you look like, well, a Maui Babe. It makes you look tanner as soon as you put it on but it also gives you a long lasting tan. Just make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after applying!
Courtney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my Hawaiian vacation and I'm so glad I did as I actually came back looking like I went. My fair skin was actually golden. Don't be stupid, use sunscreen too.
Lynsey C.
Oviedo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the Maui Babe Browning lotion since about 2000 so obviously I love it. The tan you get from this is definitely Island ready. I buy from the Maui Babe website and the price is comparable to most other tanning lotions. Sign up for their e-mail list to get discounts! I use this at the beach, in my backyard, and even when I use tanning beds. I always end up with an even tan. I love the smell (coffee beans since that's a main ingredient), the mostly natural ingredients, and the way it protects your skin (note this does NOT contain SPF). The only drawback I've ever found is the brown stain it leaves behind. I would not recommend using anything white/light colored while this is on your body. Also, if you have someone apply it to your back, they may complain of the brown on their hands but it washes off easily.
Katie V.
I absolutely love this stuff, lay out for a good 4 hours and you will be black. I'm Irish an I have trouble tanning sometimes, but this works great for a base. You can find Maui babe at Target. It smells a little weird but, it's worth the tan. It leaves you glowing!!!
Eve J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you want a dark tan this summer? This product will definitely get you your desired out-in-the-sun-all-day tan! I absolutely love it. It's thick and brown so be prepared to be careful when and how you apply this product.
Becca R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a bit oily on your skin but that's the point of tanning lotion, to attract the sun for a better tanūüĆě I saw a noticeable difference after sunbathing for 2-3 hours outside. Always use SPF first and then apply the lotion after.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?