BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Layla N.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
One of the best tanning lotions I have ever used! It is an oil but is not greasy at all. It has a wonderful, tropic smell that I can't get enough off. It really seems to enhance my tan and I would definitely buy again!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Orange Park, FL
My mother and I started using this when we went to Hawaii and now neither one of us go to the beach without it!! It gives me a nice brown color and moisturizes my skin also. I always keep a stock of this in my house.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Racine, WI
I first used this in Hawaii it gave me the deepest and brownest tan. The smell some don't enjoy but I like it, brown sugar and coffee!! It does stay a bit greasy but it is worth every penny!! #beachbagessentials
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the ultimate tanning lotion! It works in one day and the tan lasts for so long! I absolutely rave over Maui Babe products and always keep them in stock. The smell throws people off but I love it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I'm a little Iffy on this product. I usually mix it with other stuff. I do not like the smell of it though and it goes on rather oily. When using it, make sure to wear dark colors. It does make you dark.
Iryna H.
Iryna H.
Cary, NC
This is amazing! I love this sun oil/ cream. This gives you a much darker tan then oil done and I usually follow up with the after tan lotion from this brand and it gives me a great tan. I love this!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
I purchased my first bottle years ago when I visited Maui. Now I purchase it from Abcstore.com. you can also buy it at Ulta. Amazing tan you get and it also helps add a bronze/brown to your skin!
Sonia L.
Sonia L.
Wow this browning lotion is an old family formula. It was in my VoxBox and the Maui Babe browning lotion was what I wanted. It's amazing and all natural. It's safe and I can't wait to apply it .
Megan B.
Megan B.
I don't know if I used it correctly but I used this and got one of the worst sunburns I've ever gotten. so after that I don't think I'm going to use this any more. Not worth the pain I'm in.
Kendall T.
Kendall T.
Disputanta, VA
This product by far, is amazing ! I would prefer this over any tanning place brand name lotion any day! It also had such an amazingly affordable price I would suggest anyone to but it!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?