BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Cailen M.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my hands down favorite go to, whether it's the summer or a vacation. The oils make my skin so soft, and gives me the darkest tan I have ever achieved. I used to only receive this item via their website but now you can find it in stores such as Ulta and target!
Kori M.
Macon, GA
This stuff is amazing!!!!! I love it, it's not greasy but works 1000x better than any tanning oil I've ever used. I've even used it in the tanning bed and get better results than the $100+ indoor lotions. It is a little messy but so worth the amazing results
Sarah S.
I love maui babe! I ordered it hoping to get a quick tan in time for a last minute trip to Vegas and it did the job perfectly. It's called browning lotion for a reason...you don't just get tan, you get brown (and quick!). I rarely ever tan but I decided to just give it a go. After laying outside in 100 degree heat for just 10 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to come inside. I went and looked in the mirror to see if I had any tan lines and I DID! I was so surprised. That's when I knew that stuff was legit. Hahaha. I've pushed myself to stay out in the sun a little longer and I love how the color looks on my skin. The cool part is you can apply sunscreen and then the browning lotion so you still have some skin protection. Only con to this product is the smell. Honestly, I thought it smelled like soy sauce. Avoid white or any light materials because it will come turn them brown. Other than that, I love it. I use it all the time now because my body doesn't usually tan. Yay!
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
My favorite tanning lotion in the summer! Gives you the darkest and most natural looking tan. It also smells really great! An essential summer product that can be found at most drugstores or bed bath and beyond. Maui Babe Browning Lotion
Kaycie L.
['Blacksburg', ''], VA
I LOVE this product. It doesn't turn your skin another color instantly like it would look, but it intensifies your tan so much and makes it last too. It smells sweet like brown sugar and blends into the skin nicely. On top of that, you get a lot of product & the packaging is cute & simple !
Jennifer S.
Ridge , NY
I absolutely love this product. I read reviews on it and just had to try it. To me the smell is not as bad as everyone says it is. Used this in California and got color very fast. Just be careful putting it on because it does get on your clothes.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
I would give this a 5 star review but I feel guilty bc it doesn't have spf. It does however, leave you incredibly tan and spells great too. Years ago, you had to find this online. Now I believe they sell it in stores. Must have for the summer!
Gabriela G.
My all time favorite tanning lotion! It bronzed me up sooo fast! It is thick and slightly greasy/oily but that doesn't bother me because I feel like it keeps me moisturized. The smell reminds me of coffee, slightly but I don't mind it.
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
By far one if the best products for that Bronze goddess summer tan!! I totally recommend this and I buy it over and over again along with some of the other products in the line. U need this in ur life if u want that summer glow!!
Vianca M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this when I go outside. It has a brown tint so you know where you are applying it. It has a smell to it but I don't mind it too much. Helps me tan in the summer even though I have pale skin. Does stain light colored clothes.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?