BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Val R.
Val R.
I use this every year for Christmas when my family travels! We went to Mexico last year and it helped me bronze much better than sunscreen alone. I would recommend to anyone! Slightly messy application (can stain), but definitely enhances tan!
Randie  G.
Randie G.
I love this tanning lotion!! Started using this a few years back and it,s absolutely the best I have ever used! It smells so good, you get a nice bronze tan and my skin always feels so soft and smooth. Great tanning lotion for a great price!!
Jodi T.
Jodi T.
Plano, TX
Love love love this stuff! Gives me the best color! And I love the smell. I pick it up at Ulta and have used it for years! If you are wearing a light bathing suit, be careful when putting it on....it will color the suit. Highly recommend!!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Mobile, AL
Love this lotion but beware! If you have no base tan and sit out in the sun with this on for to long, YOU WILL BURN! It does the job very well and has a nice scent to it. I would recommend this if you are looking for a great tanning tool.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
This is my favorite to get as dark as possible! It definitely helps to accelerate the process! I love how it makes me so brown!!!! In the beginning I do like to use it with a sunscreen to prevent burning (since I'm so fair!).
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Been using this for several years. It really gets your tan without getting burnt. If you miss a spot though you might end up red so really slather it on. It's greasy feeling and make your hands unsightly but it is what it is.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
So happy to have found this product! It is such a great enhancement to tanning! Don't worry about the dark color-it's not a bronzer but just accelerates what you would receive from the natural sunlight. It smells great too!
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
I just tried this for the first time ever this year and I tell you, I will never stop using this! I do first put down a sunblock with spf just so I don't burn, and this helps me tan! It's not a skin stain! Works wonders!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this lotion! The faint coffee scent and the tingly feeling it gives my skin in the sun have turned it into my favorite tanning lotion. My skin gets a rich brown, and is less susceptible to burns. I highly recommend!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Delray Beach, FL
Love love love this stuff! I've been using this lotion for over 5 years and k continue to have great results. I do already have tan skin but the browning lotion always takes my tan to the next level! And it smells yummy.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?