BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or...8 Answers
  • Is Maui Babe Browning Lotion worth the hype?!?!2 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
I've used this for three years and it absolutely makes a difference. I have pale freckley skin so I'll usually put on like an 8 or 15 spf and Maui babe overtop and I get a pretty brown tan. Also, it doesn't make me burn or give me red splotches like a lot of tan accelerators do. It's got a nice cocoa smell and I love the brown color of the product. It is a bit slimy feeling and does not soak into the skin so you do need to wash it off when you come inside.
Chrystal w.
I used this for the first time and in a matter of 40 mins I was so bronzed. Normally I have to stay in the sun for hours to achieve good color and even then I'm not as bronze as I was after I used this stuff. It is amazing. If you are looking to get good color in a short amount of time then this stuff is for you. The only complaint I have is the smell. It's terrible but I can get past it.
Maura O.
Eugene, OR
I am pale. Probably one of the palest people ever, I'm fuckin PALE. I fake tan because of it, but I decided I wanted to try to get a little bit of a base tan. This stuff is not sunscreen so you have to wear that underneath (or mix it in). I've only worn it probably 3-4 times, but I noticed a difference. It's hard for me to tan now, but this stuff makes it just a little bit easier
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff smells a little like soy sauce but it absolutely helps you get a nice golden looking tan. Make sure you wash your hands and don't get it on any light fabrics because unfortunately it can stain your bathing suits.
Jenna G.
Simpsonville, KY
I have loved this tanning lotion since I found it many years ago in Hawaii! I have blonde hair and blue eyes with light skin and I have never ever burned with this lotion. Plus it smells so amazing! I am obsessed and my tan is so beautiful and long lasting!
Jenn B.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite thing about summer! Do make sure you have a good 30 spf under it, I would recommend their's.
It does stain whites & lights so be aware and it does wash out of towels but light bathing suits don't fair as well. I would highly recommend if your looking for a good, deep tan color but it won't happen in a day or two but a couple hours a day for a week or so and Irish to native Hawaiian can happen!
Deserah T.
1165 Wytheville, VA
I bought this stuff right before a trip to the beach. I am very, extremely pale and I burn easily. Formerly I would use a tanning spray gel by Australian Gold which worked decently but wasn't giving me the tan color I lusted after. Ordered this from Ulta's website and packed it into my beach bag...

The verdict? I have never been browner! This stuff is absolutely my HG of sun tan lotion. I will never go back to the other stuff. It feels a little oily going on and also transfers very easily so do not tan with a light-colored swim suit or towel unless you want it to stain. It washes out fine, though, and won't permanently stain anything. The oil feeling doesn't ever really go away until you shower or go into the water, but it's worth it for the tan you get.

This stuff works QUICKLY. We spent 7 days at the beach and withing 3 days I was a beautiful brown color. I love the smell (coffee smell!), although I can see how others might hate it. EVEN IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED TANNER I ABSOLUTELY ADVISE YOU TO WEAR A SPF SUNSCREEN WITH THIS STUFF! At least 30spf. Maui Babe actually makes a spf lotion they recommend you wear under this stuff. Please, please, please don't go out in the sun without it.

Otherwise, this stuff is getting a 5/5 from me, even if it feels a little oily on the skin.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
This is the best tanning lotion I've ever used. The first summer I used this, I was SO tan. Literally, since then, I haven't used another tanning lotion. It smells nice and is affordable. The only reason it's not five stars is because the top is sometimes hard to squeeze product and you need to use your hands to rub it in so it gets a bit messy!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Love this! I bought it from ulta after hearing amazing stuff about it for years. I am a mom of a 9 month old so staying out in the sun for awhile is out of the question. I got more tan in two hours by the pool than what I have in the past two weeks. Highly recommend giving it a try. It does have a weird smell but that's the only con I have.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
Hawaii's best kept secret until now! This browning lotion does just that and helps you achieve the best tan. Not only does it help you achieve #tangoals but it nourishes your skin. The scent is of the islands and will make you feel like your an island girl with a light coconut smell. This product is pure goals and I highly recommend it!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Cassidy W.
I have this product and I feel like every time I use it, I burn. This is supposed to brown you not burn you. Am I missing something?