BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• Honestly i want to try this product buy im scared bacause...1 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done...2 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or...8 Answers
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz more...
This lotion is great but smells pretty bad. Do not use for more then an hour on your first time using it outside in the sun because it will cause you to burn. Your color will look great and natural but you have to slowly build up your time with it outside. You will want to layer sunscreen on it if you plan to exceed an hour of use. I ordered it from Amazon and it was affordable and arrived quickly.

Update: I used it for a second time this weekend and spent more time in the sun about 5 hours and got an amazing tan. I simply applied a coat of it and then in areas that are more sensitive like shoulders and back I sprayed a layer of Hawaiian tropic spf 30. No burns just an amazing glow as if you had gone to the beach for a week.
Morgan T.
Just bought this today! I used it to tan in a bed, I know, I shouldn't. Normally, I use the expensive tanning lotions that cost upwards of $60. I definitely get tan using those, but even just the first time I used this, I noticed straight away how much better it worked. Immediately after getting out of the bed, I checked my tan lines. I got so much more color than I normally do, and MAN is it brown.
The scent isn't bad, it starts to smell better and more like coffee/cookies as you rub it on. While in the bottle, it's definitely not the best, but absolutely manageable. In case you don't like the smell at all, it's not strong at all, and doesn't last long.
I did feel rather oily even a while after I applied it. I I had to keep rubbing it in.
Lastly, I spot tested a little bit on an old white shirt to test the staining. I took a small bit of the lotion and applied it straight to the shirt. I just washed it, brown spot is gone!
Brittney C.
Alright so I found out about the Maui Babe products from a friend recently and I'm sad I didn't know about it sooner. Say goodbye to sitting out in the sun ALL day only to get a minor tan and maybe a sunburn. With this I was outside for about 45 minutes and got a great golden tan. I probably got as tan as I would have sitting out in the sun all day. This product is awesome! It does have a smell kind of like teriyaki sauce so if you are sensitive to that, be aware before purchasing. I didn't mind the smell and could barely smell it when I was outside tanning. Make sure to put on sunscreen before putting on the tanning lotion or else you will get burned since the tanning lotion does not have spf!! Please take care of your skin! Also, the product is quite oily so be careful with towels, swimsuits, etc as it may stain but probably not. Overall this product is awesome since it uses natural ingredients and works like a charm!
Kristin B.
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz more...
I am very pale and I do not tan easily, this browning oil definitely helps. This is going to sound like a bad review for a minute but it’s not, bear with me. This product is difficult to apply, your hands will temporarily look terrifying, it stinks, and it’s extremely messy. I would NEVER wear clothes I cared about after applying. I only wear it sun bathing and it’s come out of all my suits except one. I’m scared to wear light colors or expensive suits when using it. However, I do like it and it does help me tan. It also makes me look darker while tanning, which I like. It’s great if you need help tanning and don’t mind being greasy for a few hours.

Remember, it’s a tan enhancer not a self tanner. Big difference. Don’t expect to to much of anything besides lay in the sun with it on then take a shower and you will be fine.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego Park, NY
MUST HAVE !!! Well , i have a problem i don't get tan at all , the only way for me to get color is like spending 30 days under the sun .
Im super pale , so i find out about this product, and i bought it in ulta and OMG !! For first time in my lifee i was tan , everyone was so impressed that they started asking me about the product i couldn't believe.
I heard complaints about the smell but for me is like brown sugar , is cheap easy to find and super recommend to everyone. I lovee it
Tara A.
Quakertown, PA
I feel like I had an entirely different product than anyone else. I read reviews before buying this and got it because it sounded great. I'm just not on the same page. This tints your skin when you put it on which is fine because you look tan but it washes off immediately so I feel like it's just a false sense of being tan. The big flaw with this for me is that it sweats off immediately .. like within ten minutes of being outside. Then you're covered in this nasty brown liquid and sweat. You look disgusting. I felt so dirty and disgusting after using this and I don't think it made me anymore tan. I also don't see how it could when you sweat it off immediately. To be clear I'm not a big sweater and I haven't had this issue with any other product.
Anastasia S.
Gettysburg, PA
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz more...
A must have for me in the summer! It has a brown color so you can see where you're applying it but it washes off in the shower - in other words it's not at all a self-tanner. My skin doesn't tan quickly but it also isn't super prone to burning. But this makes it a little easier for me to tan without spending all day in the sun. My only problem with it is the smell. Before buying it, I heard some people say that it smells like soy sauce and when I first opened it and smelled it, it just smelled like coffee to me (which is what it's made out of). However when I took a second sniff, I definitely got that strong soy sauce smell.
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
Absolutely obsessed with this tanning lotion. I have used other products for years! All kinds of sprays pretty much everything you can think of and nothing has done a better job than this little slice of heaven. I have truly never seen a product that actually does what it tells you it will do. It has the effect of a tanning bed without the tanning bed. i worked in a tanning salon for years and am well versed in Tanning lotions and this lotion is nothing like i have ever seen before! I will never use anything else. For anyone that tans in a tanning bed they make a lotion for indoors as well!
Alex M.
Aiken, SC
This product is absolutely incredible. I am pale and rarely tan actually usually I burn but I took a chance and bought this before my beach trip. I put on their SPF then I applied this lotion I was outside on the beach for four hours and did not burn. I actually tanned! Maui Babe Browning LotionMaui Babe After Browning Lotion - 4ozMaui Babe SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion 8 Ounces - Water Resistant UVA/UVB Sunblock
Cheyanna S.
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz more...
This product is really amazing! I love the ingredients besides the fact that it contains light mineral oil. They do make a tanning salon formula that has other better quality oils but of course those oils are more expensive so the product is more expensive. I didn't mind using this just to try it though. I will probably purchase the tanning salon formula in the future. This really helps you get a dark tan but gently. I went through it really quickly because my whole family applied it when I was at a pool party over the summer. I love that it only contains a few simple ingredients.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Cassidy W.
I have this product and I feel like every time I use it, I burn. This is supposed to brown you not burn you. Am I missing something?

back