BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Mia B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz
This has always been my go to outdoor bronzing lotion. It goes on a little messy and gets all over your hands, but the results are well worth the hassle of having to wash your hands immediately after putting it on. The bottle lasts a while, so no need to worry about running out of your product fast!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this with sunscreen!!! This makes tanning in the sun a lot more effective. It gives me a nice tan color. I like that the formula is hydrating on the skin and smells nice. I know tanning out in the sun is bad but hey we all do it. I get mine at Ulta but they sell it at surf shops like Jacks and HSS too.
Allison K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this stuff during the summer! I am naturally very pale but Maui helps me get and maintain a great tan. I put it on and then layout in the sun for about 20 minutes before adding a layer of sunscreen! Works wonders. I have tried multiple knock off brands but none beat the original!
Kimberly H.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff did work. I did however burn a little but it faded into a tan. I came out darker than I was before and I'm a very fair person. The smell takes a little getting used to. It stains your towels so be careful and I don't recommend putting it on your face because it's so oily. But for a body bronzing lotion I would recommend this to a friend.
Becky H.
Foothill Ranch, CA
My favorite tanning lotion by far!! I have been using this for 2 years and I don't think I would ever use a different product. I normally use a sunscreen with SPF 15-30 and put Maui Babe on top. I love have it instantly makes you look tanner, and the smell of coffee bean is pleasant.
Wendy E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
El mejor bronceador que he probado en mi vida. El olor a cafe y cacao me encanta. Me deja la piel super suave y radiante. El bronceado que logro con este es espectacular y me dura muchísimo tiempo. Siempre lo compro por Amazon a un precio increíble. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados 100 por ciento
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice tanning lotion. Greasy which I don't particularly like but it's nice you can wear 30spf under this and still get a tan. Be warned if you use this tanning cream alone you can tan very very fast but can also burn just as fast as well. Scent is nice, overall it's a good product.
Morgan S.
grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion helps me get the perfect tan every summer with out fail. I have been using it for the past 3 years, and still plan on repurchasing. The fact that it's on the more affordable side is a plus too. I always have my friends try this stuff and now their hooked on it too!
Morgan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I think it helps me get a great color in a short amount of time. I've heard mixed reviews about the smell. Some people hate it, some love it. I actually really like it. It smells just like brown sugar to me. This stuff is great and it's a good price as well.
Lindsay R.
Absolutely love this product. I tend to be very fair and usually have to burn a few times before I see any color. Not the case with this product. Within 24 hours of using it, my skin was tan. After a while
Summer of using it, I was the darkest I had ever been. The only downside to this product is it's smell. Tends to smell like a mixture or coffee and soy sauce. Other than that I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a deep dark tan.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?