BY MAUI BABE #52 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Nena L.
Nena L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Been using this for years and even though I am fair skinned I use this under my sunscreen to get a nice glowy tan. The oils also make your skin look great and provide moisture while you are out in the drying heat and sun. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time and I personally like the cocoa coffee smell.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
Life changing. As someone who is incredibly pale, but likes to look tan, this has helped me achieve a great glow without burning the crap out of my skin. I think it's a great price, and I use this with Maui Babe's After Sun Lotion. It seriously makes me glow and I want to stock up in case they ever stop selling it!
Michele R.
Michele R.
If you need quick tan color.. Maui babe is the tanning lotion for you it is filled with intense bronzer and you will notice the color on application .

If not applied evenly, you will also notice streaks

This is not a sun protectant ... Be ware!

The tan color you will get definitely remind you of the tan from Maui
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff. I am very fair skinned and usually burn before I get any color at all. It takes me forever (like all summer) to tan but with this I am tanning much faster than usual. I am so happy with this product, so glad I found something to help me acheive some color before the summer is over :)
donna B.
donna B.
Middleburg, FL
Just love this !! The only downer which is really normal , first time use can cause a burn if in sun for a long period of time , after that your great to go . I got this at Walgreens here in Florida for $11.99 with in store coupon . I highly recommend to anyone seeking to get that dark brown tan <3
Criminelle L.
Criminelle L.
YYYYYEEESSSSSS. This will make you brown af but be careful! I put on spf 30 spray first and then this over it. Only stay out maybe 2 or so hours sigh this because it amplifies the sun and you'll burn. It doesn't smell great--not bad just kind of odd and it will get on towel/magazine/books etc
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
This is my absolute favorite browning lotion! It's seriously AMAZING!! It has a really nice coffee sent that I absolutely LOVE! When you use this, you tan FAST! You will have visible tan lines after twenty minutes in the sun! It's the only tanning lotion I use, because nothing else compares.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
La Jolla, CA
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS. I purchased my first bottle when in Maui on a family vacation. It seriously smells like cookie dough. It does a wonderful job hydrating your skin while out in the sun. It does tend to leave a teensy bit of brown color on my towels/bathing suits, but it washes out.
Tina M.
Tina M.
This lotion is truly magic in a bottle. My summer must have. Not to pricey considering a little goes a long way. I've used this lotion for a least 3summers now and won't go without it. I recommend it everyone. It takes your tan to a new level. No orange No streaks. Just a golden brown tan.
Erica W.
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
I found out about this product when we were stationed in hawaii.. it is the best tanning lotion I have used.. I absolutely love it!! it works better than any other product I've used and it smells really good... I think it's only about $9 so it doesn't break the bank either
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?