BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best tanning lotion I've ever used. The first summer I used this, I was SO tan. Literally, since then, I haven't used another tanning lotion. It smells nice and is affordable. The only reason it's not five stars is because the top is sometimes hard to squeeze product and you need to use your hands to rub it in so it gets a bit messy!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I bought it from ulta after hearing amazing stuff about it for years. I am a mom of a 9 month old so staying out in the sun for awhile is out of the question. I got more tan in two hours by the pool than what I have in the past two weeks. Highly recommend giving it a try. It does have a weird smell but that's the only con I have.
Brittney O.
Gilroy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hawaii's best kept secret until now! This browning lotion does just that and helps you achieve the best tan. Not only does it help you achieve #tangoals but it nourishes your skin. The scent is of the islands and will make you feel like your an island girl with a light coconut smell. This product is pure goals and I highly recommend it!
Maria T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ive tried this lotion twice in 85 degree weather for 1 hour the first time and almost 2 hours the second time. I sweated​ like I've never sweat before so I'm assuming the sun was hot enough. However, I'm so not impressed. I hardly notice much of a difference. As much as people ranted and raved about this product, I expected to be 2 shades darker. I'm BARELY one shade darker. Disappointed...
Mandolyn N.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this browning lotion. It smells amazing, just like the brown sugar listed in the ingredient list. I use this before I go out into the sun. It gives you a tan tone, and helps build my tan. As with any tanning or browning lotion, be careful when getting dressed as it will transfer on to your garments if not dry.
brianna l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion smells like strong coffee so I'm not in love with the scent and the texture is a little greasy. I like that it is tinted so you can see where you've applied it but I just don't feel like this adds to my tan. It also breaks me out every time I use it so I'm not in love with it but I do like this brand a lot.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want an accelerator this is it!! This makes the suns effect 10 times stronger.. only down side it does stain clothes and light colored bathing suits so put on in advance.. I was tan when I went to the beach.. I put this on and my skin was literally burning after 2 days and I had gotten burnt. MUST USE WITH A SUN SCREEN
Erika J.
Fayetteville, AR
This product truly works when it comes to tanning. I used it both at the beach and at the poolside. I bought it in Florida, which was actually a bit cheaper than in Arkansas. The only thing I hate about it is that I feel I can't run it in good enough without it rolling up on me. Also, I like to put sunscreen with it so I don't fry. Other than that, I love it!
Lauren K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing. I put it right over my sunscreen and it gets me a darker Tan in twice the time that would usually take. It goes on easily and has a coffee smell which Im not hating. After it's on for a few minutes and it soaks into my skin it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or dirty either which I love
Mia B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz
This has always been my go to outdoor bronzing lotion. It goes on a little messy and gets all over your hands, but the results are well worth the hassle of having to wash your hands immediately after putting it on. The bottle lasts a while, so no need to worry about running out of your product fast!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?