BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Caila G.
Absolutely love this product! I think it works the best when wanting a quick tan! Any time I go to the beach or to the pool I take this with me! It has the typical sun tan lotion smell like coconuts and bananas so I don't mind using it. It has almost an instant bronzer in it so you can see where you put it. It reminds me kind of like a spray tan. Definitely a must have for my summer!
Maura O.
Eugene, OR
I am pale. Probably one of the palest people ever, I'm fuckin PALE. I fake tan because of it, but I decided I wanted to try to get a little bit of a base tan. This stuff is not sunscreen so you have to wear that underneath (or mix it in). I've only worn it probably 3-4 times, but I noticed a difference. It's hard for me to tan now, but this stuff makes it just a little bit easier
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff smells a little like soy sauce but it absolutely helps you get a nice golden looking tan. Make sure you wash your hands and don't get it on any light fabrics because unfortunately it can stain your bathing suits.
Jenna G.
Simpsonville, KY
I have loved this tanning lotion since I found it many years ago in Hawaii! I have blonde hair and blue eyes with light skin and I have never ever burned with this lotion. Plus it smells so amazing! I am obsessed and my tan is so beautiful and long lasting!
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
The best tanning lotion around! This will help you tan when it's overcast and even if you're only in the sun for 30 minutes. Watch out if you have fair skin though because you will likely burn! Also it turns your skin brown from the color of the lotion when it goes on initially but this washes off in the shower. Warning: it also temporarily stains your bathing suit
Jenn B.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite thing about summer! Do make sure you have a good 30 spf under it, I would recommend their's.
It does stain whites & lights so be aware and it does wash out of towels but light bathing suits don't fair as well. I would highly recommend if your looking for a good, deep tan color but it won't happen in a day or two but a couple hours a day for a week or so and Irish to native Hawaiian can happen!
Deserah T.
1165 Wytheville, VA
I bought this stuff right before a trip to the beach. I am very, extremely pale and I burn easily. Formerly I would use a tanning spray gel by Australian Gold which worked decently but wasn't giving me the tan color I lusted after. Ordered this from Ulta's website and packed it into my beach bag...

The verdict? I have never been browner! This stuff is absolutely my HG of sun tan lotion. I will never go back to the other stuff. It feels a little oily going on and also transfers very easily so do not tan with a light-colored swim suit or towel unless you want it to stain. It washes out fine, though, and won't permanently stain anything. The oil feeling doesn't ever really go away until you shower or go into the water, but it's worth it for the tan you get.

This stuff works QUICKLY. We spent 7 days at the beach and withing 3 days I was a beautiful brown color. I love the smell (coffee smell!), although I can see how others might hate it. EVEN IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED TANNER I ABSOLUTELY ADVISE YOU TO WEAR A SPF SUNSCREEN WITH THIS STUFF! At least 30spf. Maui Babe actually makes a spf lotion they recommend you wear under this stuff. Please, please, please don't go out in the sun without it.

Otherwise, this stuff is getting a 5/5 from me, even if it feels a little oily on the skin.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
This is the best tanning lotion I've ever used. The first summer I used this, I was SO tan. Literally, since then, I haven't used another tanning lotion. It smells nice and is affordable. The only reason it's not five stars is because the top is sometimes hard to squeeze product and you need to use your hands to rub it in so it gets a bit messy!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Love this! I bought it from ulta after hearing amazing stuff about it for years. I am a mom of a 9 month old so staying out in the sun for awhile is out of the question. I got more tan in two hours by the pool than what I have in the past two weeks. Highly recommend giving it a try. It does have a weird smell but that's the only con I have.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
Hawaii's best kept secret until now! This browning lotion does just that and helps you achieve the best tan. Not only does it help you achieve #tangoals but it nourishes your skin. The scent is of the islands and will make you feel like your an island girl with a light coconut smell. This product is pure goals and I highly recommend it!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?