BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff! I always get a great tan in no time with this and no burns. I actually like the smell, it's smells like coffee, but some people don't like it. The other thing to be careful about is that it does run off on clothes but it does wash out! I purchased mine at ULTA and they were on sale!
Francesca G.
Francesca G.
Scarborough , ON
Best product to use when you want to get tan! I'm fairly light skinned and have a hard time getting that nice tanned glow. Used this when I went on vacation to the Philippines, and probably got 2-3 shades darker. Make sure you put on sunscreen under and re-apply!
Darcy B.
Darcy B.
West kelowna
Are you ready for the most beautiful tan you've ever had? Maui Babe is absolutely amazing and worth every single penny. It's is a beautiful lotion that accelerates your tan in a non toxic way. It smells like brown sugar and keeps your skin hydrated all day. I put it on when I'm out doing errands and I come home to being beautifully bronzed. I will continue to purchase this over and over again.
Riva C.
Riva C.
vancouver, BC
This tanning lotion really does wonder! Not only does it smell good and is natural, it gives the nicest brown on my skin when I tan. Be mindful to use it with sunscreen and not too much (product and time in the sun) at a time as you can get a bad sunburn easily since it's oil-based. Tips: if I haven't been in the sun for a while, I start with applying SPF 60 and only about 30min tanning each side of my body then I wash it off.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love love love this product! It makes you SO tan and smells like coffee, my only con is that it does rub off onto Towels, swimsuits, etc. but overall it is my go to tanning lotion!
Betsy  C.
Betsy C.
Calumet, MI
This stuff is worth every penny, a little bit definitely goes a long way. It can take the fairest of fair skin, and turn it into a deep dark BROWN tan, NO orange whatsoever. It works great over or under sunscreen as well, for those who like that extra UV protection. It smells like coffee, but it's a good smell because anything that works that well is worth the "strange" smell, and I happen to think it is a welcome aroma! Use the Maui babe after sun lotion to maintain your tan for weeks beyond the " norm" of other tanning lotions ! Highly recommend! Discovered this product while in Maui a few years back on vacay. Can be ordered online.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Newcastle, ON
I love this product! I bought it last time that I was in Maui and it definitely made a difference. It is difficult for me to tan so I would have loved if this had worked even more but I definitely did get some colour! I don't mind the smell of this product but I do feel like I need to shower right away because if you sweat, it ends up being brown!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I used this product while laying all day at the pool and I don't think I've ever gotten a better tan in one sitting. This product is awesome and I recommend it to anyone!
Andréanne K.
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
Amazing stuff. Definitely put sunscreen on before applying this product as this doesn't have any protection but it definitely enhances and helps bronze your skin much quicker!
It can be quite messy but well worth it! I buy this I. Bulk!
Angela W.
Angela W.
Casa Rio, Saskatchewan
I loved it, too bad you can get it elsewhere besides Hawaii. We got it in Maui. Pretty good stuff. Gives you the perfect brown kiss from the sun look.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?