BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing stuff. Definitely put sunscreen on before applying this product as this doesn't have any protection but it definitely enhances and helps bronze your skin much quicker!
It can be quite messy but well worth it! I buy this I. Bulk!
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product! It makes you SO tan and smells like coffee, my only con is that it does rub off onto Towels, swimsuits, etc. but overall it is my go to tanning lotion!
Valerie B.
Bel Air, MD
Such an amazing product, when I first tried this i was extremely skepitcal as I am very serious about my tan and do not want to be streaky. NO STREAKS! I was so happy! It smells like coffee which i personally like, I know some others may not. Also i ended up getting this all over my beach towel (just kinda squirted out of the bottle) but it all came out in the wash!
Malia A.
AMAZING STUFF ! i absolutely love this product , i spend an arm and a leg on just getting it shipped to me. i first found out about this when i had traveled to Hawaii and the locals told me to try this out with some SPF 30 so i wouldn't get a bad burn in the sun and leave with an great brown tan. TOTALLY WORKED! i could see the difference as soon as one day ! LOVE THIS STUFF <3
Courtney L.
I used this product while laying all day at the pool and I don't think I've ever gotten a better tan in one sitting. This product is awesome and I recommend it to anyone!
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
This stuff is worth every penny, a little bit definitely goes a long way. It can take the fairest of fair skin, and turn it into a deep dark BROWN tan, NO orange whatsoever. It works great over or under sunscreen as well, for those who like that extra UV protection. It smells like coffee, but it's a good smell because anything that works that well is worth the "strange" smell, and I happen to think it is a welcome aroma! Use the Maui babe after sun lotion to maintain your tan for weeks beyond the " norm" of other tanning lotions ! Highly recommend! Discovered this product while in Maui a few years back on vacay. Can be ordered online.
Camille S.
Mississauga, Ontario
In love! Bought two bottles while on my trip to Hawaii and fell in love! Not only is it moisturizing but it's sweet scented natural formula gets me a golden tan in one sitting. Defs recommend taking it easy the first time just to test how your skin reacts to it, but when mixed with your fave sunscreen you'll look like a Hawaiian native in no time.
Amanda W.
Newcastle, ON
I love this product! I bought it last time that I was in Maui and it definitely made a difference. It is difficult for me to tan so I would have loved if this had worked even more but I definitely did get some colour! I don't mind the smell of this product but I do feel like I need to shower right away because if you sweat, it ends up being brown!
Francesca G.
Scarborough , ON
Best product to use when you want to get tan! I'm fairly light skinned and have a hard time getting that nice tanned glow. Used this when I went on vacation to the Philippines, and probably got 2-3 shades darker. Make sure you put on sunscreen under and re-apply!
Sarah P.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! I always get a great tan in no time with this and no burns. I actually like the smell, it's smells like coffee, but some people don't like it. The other thing to be careful about is that it does run off on clothes but it does wash out! I purchased mine at ULTA and they were on sale!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?