BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Victoria C.
Hazlet, NJ
After applying SPF I apply this lotion all over. It immediately give a beautiful color to many skin tones. It made me look as if I already had a tan, but the best part is the color you get by the end of your time out in the sun. It basically accelerates to the sun quicker so your not baking out in the sun for hours and give you a bold beautiful color. My whole family was super impressed & just like the bottle says everyone loves this and you will continue to repurchase.
Ashley M.
Salinas, CA
I wasn't a fan of this product. It definitely made me look tan but it didn't help me tan at all. It stained all my clothes and leather on the boat. Maybe for beach or pool use would be fine but you would have to make sure to wash off before dressing or touching anything you don't want stained.
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for three years and it absolutely makes a difference. I have pale freckley skin so I'll usually put on like an 8 or 15 spf and Maui babe overtop and I get a pretty brown tan. Also, it doesn't make me burn or give me red splotches like a lot of tan accelerators do. It's got a nice cocoa smell and I love the brown color of the product. It is a bit slimy feeling and does not soak into the skin so you do need to wash it off when you come inside.
Chrystal w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for the first time and in a matter of 40 mins I was so bronzed. Normally I have to stay in the sun for hours to achieve good color and even then I'm not as bronze as I was after I used this stuff. It is amazing. If you are looking to get good color in a short amount of time then this stuff is for you. The only complaint I have is the smell. It's terrible but I can get past it.
Caila G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product! I think it works the best when wanting a quick tan! Any time I go to the beach or to the pool I take this with me! It has the typical sun tan lotion smell like coconuts and bananas so I don't mind using it. It has almost an instant bronzer in it so you can see where you put it. It reminds me kind of like a spray tan. Definitely a must have for my summer!
Maura O.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am pale. Probably one of the palest people ever, I'm fuckin PALE. I fake tan because of it, but I decided I wanted to try to get a little bit of a base tan. This stuff is not sunscreen so you have to wear that underneath (or mix it in). I've only worn it probably 3-4 times, but I noticed a difference. It's hard for me to tan now, but this stuff makes it just a little bit easier
Jenna G.
Simpsonville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have loved this tanning lotion since I found it many years ago in Hawaii! I have blonde hair and blue eyes with light skin and I have never ever burned with this lotion. Plus it smells so amazing! I am obsessed and my tan is so beautiful and long lasting!
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best tanning lotion around! This will help you tan when it's overcast and even if you're only in the sun for 30 minutes. Watch out if you have fair skin though because you will likely burn! Also it turns your skin brown from the color of the lotion when it goes on initially but this washes off in the shower. Warning: it also temporarily stains your bathing suit
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells a little like soy sauce but it absolutely helps you get a nice golden looking tan. Make sure you wash your hands and don't get it on any light fabrics because unfortunately it can stain your bathing suits.
Jenn B.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing about summer! Do make sure you have a good 30 spf under it, I would recommend their's.
It does stain whites & lights so be aware and it does wash out of towels but light bathing suits don't fair as well. I would highly recommend if your looking for a good, deep tan color but it won't happen in a day or two but a couple hours a day for a week or so and Irish to native Hawaiian can happen!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?