BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Jen S.
Jen S.
Somerset, NJ
I didn't have that great of an experience with this product....I am already pretty tan so I didn't notice that it made too much of a difference in how dark it got me. My main problem was that it was super greasy and got all over my bathing suit. Definitely use it when you are home tanning and not at a pool party or a day at the beach.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
I think even if this product wasn't exactly everything I look for in a suntan lotion it would get a five on the smell alone!!! This product rocks, is gentle on skin, smells amazing, and gives you te best color I could imagine! The price tag is a little high compared to what you may find in bulk in a superstore- but worth the splurge!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Honolulu, HI
#beachbagessential I love this stuff!!! A little goes a long way! Amazingly I have gotten it on a white dress (it's a dark brown lotion) and it washed right out with water. It does have a strong scent similar to a mixture of soy sauce and coconut. But this stuff browns very nicely! It's also very moisturizing from all of the oils.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Grinnell, IA
This is by far the best tanning lotion I have ever used. I bought it on Amazon.com. I am now on to my second bottle and for being a pale girl I sure have some nice color after using it. I was a little skeptical at first but I'm so happy I decided to try it. If you're looking for a nice brown tan then this is the lotion for you!
Becca E.
Becca E.
St Petersburg, FL
My favorite spring discovery is this lotion! I use it when laying out over my sunscreen to provide instant color while I'm still working on my tan! Because it's a browning lotion, I feel like it gives me extra color even after I shower, just by having it on while I lay out.

Hoping this gains an entry for the A-MAY-ZING box!!

Rosanne G.
Rosanne G.
Winnetka , CA
Whatever magic they put into this even works on the palest skin! You can layer over sunblock so you get bronze without the danger of sun damage, and it leaves a lovely glow without transfer, so you can even use while wearing clothes or enjoying outdoor activities not near a beach. It is definitely a must have for summer!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Fort Polk, LA
So I started using this after a trip to Hawaii. I absolutely love this stuff! Not only do you get a great tan from using it, but this gives you the "glow" that everyone wants. It lives you tan and your skin hydrated. I usually buy from Ulta in emergency and buy online whenever possible. Definitely a #Beachbag must have!
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
East Walpole, MA
This outdoor tanning lotion is the best I've used. It smells amazing (like coffee), and it helps to keep my tan even and brown, instead of orange or, even worse, red! It does leave behind brown residue, so i don't recommend wearing white, or even using a white towel, but the positives far outweigh the negatives for me!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best tanning lotion I've ever used and I've tried a lot because I'm have very fair skin. This is the only one that I find actually works. It has a strong scent that I enjoy but it's not for everyone. Perfect size to take with you to the beach and will give you a nice glow after wearing for just 15 minutes!
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
I bought this product at Ulta for 14 with tax. It works so good!! You only need half the time tanning. I live in MN so the winters are long and I don't get a lot of sun. This product has not made me burn! Most people complain about the smell, I just think it smells like coffee and chocolate. This is a summer staple (:
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?