BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite tanning aide! I use this every time i go to the beach or the pool it works slowly so you don't get burnt and it has aloe in it to keep your skin healthy.
Amelia W.
Kimberly, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS LOTION! Being from a state where it is winter 7 out of 12 months of the year I am very pale come summer. I was looking for a lotion that really helped to build color fast. Maui babe browning lotion does just that and smells really good, spreads well and is even water resistant! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Joan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A touch of Hawaii in a bottle. I love this stuff. I would put some on with some sunscreen before hitting the beach. It would leave such a pretty tan/glow. I'm pretty brown already, I just like having that extra oomph when it comes to it. I have gotten many compliments on my skin even days after. I recommend this product to everyone looking for a good tan without having to go to the tanning salon. The after lotion of this product is great as well!
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very fair skinned and do not tan well. I usually fade from pinkish red to pale. I bought this Maui Babe while in Hawaii and it worked. Remember that this is not sunscreen, so put on your SPF then add this on top.

I agree with the other reviewers in that the browning lotion is a bit oily and has a scent of coffee. Neither of those things bother me and the outcome is a golden complexion. I love it!
Alexis P.
Love using this! It does smell a little weird but its completely worth it. Just make sure you have a towel close by to wipe your hands.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im extremely pale and i was looking for something to help me tan. Maui babe browning lotion was what i needed. I always put it over my sunscreen lotion and enjoying the sun!
Tory C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't officially tried this stuff yet, but I saw my cousin one night and he was so tan and he recommended it and I bought it online right away! He looked naturally tan not streaky at all! The only down side was the smell.
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't given this a full try but I do love that you get brown right away. The trick here is to keep this on as long as you can and don't shower right away.
Darcy B.
West kelowna
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are you ready for the most beautiful tan you've ever had? Maui Babe is absolutely amazing and worth every single penny. It's is a beautiful lotion that accelerates your tan in a non toxic way. It smells like brown sugar and keeps your skin hydrated all day. I put it on when I'm out doing errands and I come home to being beautifully bronzed. I will continue to purchase this over and over again.
Riva C.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz
This tanning lotion really does wonder! Not only does it smell good and is natural, it gives the nicest brown on my skin when I tan. Be mindful to use it with sunscreen and not too much (product and time in the sun) at a time as you can get a bad sunburn easily since it's oil-based. Tips: if I haven't been in the sun for a while, I start with applying SPF 60 and only about 30min tanning each side of my body then I wash it off.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?