BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Sara S.
Sara S.
Staten Island, NY
The absolute best tanning lotion out there! I bought this at the ABC store in Honolulu and can't stop purchasing it. Wear sunscreen under it or you will look like a lobster! I love the coconut smell. Yum!!

Judy L.
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI
I haven't given this a full try but I do love that you get brown right away. The trick here is to keep this on as long as you can and don't shower right away.
tara C.
tara C.
Muncie, IN
Smells literaly like dirt but works. i don't use this in a tanning bed but if I'm outside for a long time in the sun i use this. doesn't come off in water without washing it off. I'm a pale pale redhead an this stuff makes me look human. now if your think my skin tone sounds like yours but want tanning bed lotion then i recommend milleniums paint it black
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
I think that this is just okay tanning lotion. I didn't notice a difference while I was using it. It does stain though!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
This stuff gets me tan in a short amount of time - I'm talking less than a half hour! I apply this all over my body and I spend about 15-30 minutes in the sun on each side. I apply a sunscreen underneath to ensure that I don't burn. The only downsides - the smell and staining. It smells and looks like soy sauce! It's not pleasant but I don't mind because it gets the job done in a short amount of time. It also stains so be careful not to wear your favorite bathing suit or lay out on a light colored towel. It's also a bit messy so be careful. Otherwise, 2 thumbs up.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I love maui babe! I ordered it hoping to get a quick tan in time for a last minute trip to Vegas and it did the job perfectly. It's called browning lotion for a reason...you don't just get tan, you get brown (and quick!). I rarely ever tan but I decided to just give it a go. After laying outside in 100 degree heat for just 10 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to come inside. I went and looked in the mirror to see if I had any tan lines and I DID! I was so surprised. That's when I knew that stuff was legit. Hahaha. I've pushed myself to stay out in the sun a little longer and I love how the color looks on my skin. The cool part is you can apply sunscreen and then the browning lotion so you still have some skin protection. Only con to this product is the smell. Honestly, I thought it smelled like soy sauce. Avoid white or any light materials because it will come turn them brown. Other than that, I love it. I use it all the time now because my body doesn't usually tan. Yay!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
I've never been particularly "good" at tanning. I come from an Irish family and I've always been taught that (more or less) if I go outside regularly for longer than roughly half an hour without SPF 50, I will get sunburned and I will develop skin cancer. It wasn't even really a question. So I was afraid of prolonged sun exposure and was therefore much more susceptible to sunburn because my skin wasn't used to it. Then this past summer, I invested in a bottle of this Maui Babe Browning Lotion and went to southern California for a week and came back looking like a totally different person - in a good way. I'd never been so flawlessly and effortlessly sun kissed in my life, and I recommend this stuff to everyone now!
Malia A.
Malia A.
AMAZING STUFF ! i absolutely love this product , i spend an arm and a leg on just getting it shipped to me. i first found out about this when i had traveled to Hawaii and the locals told me to try this out with some SPF 30 so i wouldn't get a bad burn in the sun and leave with an great brown tan. TOTALLY WORKED! i could see the difference as soon as one day ! LOVE THIS STUFF <3
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Bel Air, MD
Such an amazing product, when I first tried this i was extremely skepitcal as I am very serious about my tan and do not want to be streaky. NO STREAKS! I was so happy! It smells like coffee which i personally like, I know some others may not. Also i ended up getting this all over my beach towel (just kinda squirted out of the bottle) but it all came out in the wash!
Camille S.
Camille S.
Mississauga, Ontario
In love! Bought two bottles while on my trip to Hawaii and fell in love! Not only is it moisturizing but it's sweet scented natural formula gets me a golden tan in one sitting. Defs recommend taking it easy the first time just to test how your skin reacts to it, but when mixed with your fave sunscreen you'll look like a Hawaiian native in no time.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?