BY MAUI BABE #52 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
I went to Hawaii and found a bottle of this and now I cant live with out it. I brown much quicker and darker with this and its all inhanced by natural coffee amazing it smells good also . I love this stuff and always look for it.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Highland , IN
There is a disclaimer about staining on the bottle. My grandma brought me a bottle of this home from Florida and I might have to go there myself to get another once mine runs out... works great over sunscreen and as a self-tanner as well. Really does seem to prevent burning!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I bought this product last summer and all I can say is that it works amazing! I love the smell of it. just in one sitting I noticed a difference in shades. its been by far the best tanner I have used. the after sun stuff is also really good!
Robin L.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I am very fair skinned and do not tan well. I usually fade from pinkish red to pale. I bought this Maui Babe while in Hawaii and it worked. Remember that this is not sunscreen, so put on your SPF then add this on top.

I agree with the other reviewers in that the browning lotion is a bit oily and has a scent of coffee. Neither of those things bother me and the outcome is a golden complexion. I love it!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Kettering, Oh
Hands down the most amazing tanner ever. I use this on myself and my whole family, including my daughter who is 10. Gives a nice brown without burning. Smell takes a minute to get used to, but otherwise fantastic. Make sure you rub it into your skin well, it does leave a residue if you don't. Washes out of towels and clothes easily though. I highly recommend. A small bottle will take you a looooong way.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA
Got this from ulta and tried it last summer. It will accelerate your tan and it does give you a bronzing effect from the lotion. Smell is a little weird but not bad but dang this is greasy as heck!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Columbus, OH
This natural tanning lotion does wonders! I used so many tanning products, in which ones that made me break out because of all the chemicals produced inside that bottle, or a orange tint to most of them. I also have very sensitive and light skin, in which my case this does not help put much for a fabulous, golden bronzed tan. My friend went on vacation and brought this miracle saver back to town and instantly fell in love with it. I bought 3 bottles after I used the Mali Babe in two uses. If you want a quick dark bronzed tan within week without completely frying your skin, this is the product you want. Seriously, try it! Best tanning lotion out there for natural minerals and easy 2 day Hawaiian tan look.
Lorelyn L.
Lorelyn L.
Parma, OH
Ok...so I need a tan but don't wanna use self tanners. Is THIS a self tanner or an actual tanning lotion that works real well?? I read that someone used this with regular lotion for tanned legs so I'm confused how this works
Sara F.
Sara F.
Clinton Township, MI
My absolute FAVORITE browning lotion. You look sooooo dark after using it. The only negative is that its really greasy. But worth it
Lily B.
Lily B.
Oceanside, CA
The BEST!! This is a summer staple! I use this when I only have a limited time at the beach and want a tan quick. I use it mainly everyday though so I matain a deep and bronze tan at all times! I usually apply the Maui babe lotion after I get out of the shower after a day at the beach to lock in my tan.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?