BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love maui babe! I ordered it hoping to get a quick tan in time for a last minute trip to Vegas and it did the job perfectly. It's called browning lotion for a reason...you don't just get tan, you get brown (and quick!). I rarely ever tan but I decided to just give it a go. After laying outside in 100 degree heat for just 10 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to come inside. I went and looked in the mirror to see if I had any tan lines and I DID! I was so surprised. That's when I knew that stuff was legit. Hahaha. I've pushed myself to stay out in the sun a little longer and I love how the color looks on my skin. The cool part is you can apply sunscreen and then the browning lotion so you still have some skin protection. Only con to this product is the smell. Honestly, I thought it smelled like soy sauce. Avoid white or any light materials because it will come turn them brown. Other than that, I love it. I use it all the time now because my body doesn't usually tan. Yay!
Sara F.
Clinton Township, MI
My absolute FAVORITE browning lotion. You look sooooo dark after using it. The only negative is that its really greasy. But worth it
Danielle R.
I went to Hawaii and found a bottle of this and now I cant live with out it. I brown much quicker and darker with this and its all inhanced by natural coffee amazing it smells good also . I love this stuff and always look for it.
Allie G.
I love maui babe! It works so well and smells like coffee! It is brown so it will get on your beach towels/ bathing suit but it comes out in the wash.
Brittany P.
Ada, OK
This is an amazing product to get dark fast!!! There is a weird coffee smell but it isn't too bad and if you are tanning in public make sure to rub it in good or it leaves funny looking spots!
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
I saw reviews for this stuff floating around on Pinterest and finally gave it a try. Within two days of laying out, I had a beautiful bronze tan that has lasted! It's a different shade from the color that my skin used to turn... with this product, my skin has a brown tint rather than an orange-y one. The smell is strange, but once it dries you don't notice it. Be sure not to get it on any clothing, as it turns dark brown and odd looking. Also, I don't believe there is any SPF, so I apply it over my regular SPF.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This stuff is amazing! my dad bought a bottle years ago before it was actually in stores from hawaii and brought it home. it really helps speed up your tan and it smells like you are in hawaii!
Killeen M.
Lanoka harbor, Nj
I love this product and i purchase it every year since i came across it. it smells awesome!!! the best smell ever and even better if your a huge coffee fan. it says its not a self tanner, but i feel that it does stain your skin a bit but it will def give you a great golden brown glow. even after a hour in the sun afer applyng you def have a couple tan lines!!! DOWNFALL!!! the one and truly only downfall as i said it stains your skin and is a rich brown color. don't wear white! it will stain your bathing suit and its hard to get out. i use it for my arms, tummy, nd legs and keep it away from my bikini. still an awesome product other wise
Cindy T.
Springfield, VA
I love Maui Babe Browning Lotion. It really does work. It has a strong coffee smell. Works best if you put on and let dry before putting on bathing suite
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is AMAZING. Literally like i have never been tanner in a shorter amount of time while using other products. It smells like coffee, which bothers some people but to me it doesn't matter too much. The only thing I would suggest is not wearing a white bathing suit because it does get onto clothing, but it also washes out without a problem. I will forever love this product and everyone definitely needs to try this out!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?