BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• Honestly i want to try this product buy im scared bacause...1 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done...2 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or...8 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Deborah B.
Austin, TX
Discovered this while on vacation in Maui, Hawaii. Best product on the market. Doesn't stain as it's made from coffee beans. Beautiful tan and last a long time. No sunscreen!!! But a bronze tan
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This stuff is amazing! my dad bought a bottle years ago before it was actually in stores from hawaii and brought it home. it really helps speed up your tan and it smells like you are in hawaii!
Lisa P.
This stuff is unreal! I used it when I was in Hawaii on vacay. I always burn but this stuff coupled with the after-sun lotion gave me an amazing golden brown tan- seriously a shade I've never seen before (even after my burn fades to tan). Awesome stuff!!!
Kendall T.
Disputanta, VA
This product by far, is amazing ! I would prefer this over any tanning place brand name lotion any day! It also had such an amazingly affordable price I would suggest anyone to but it!
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Love this stuff! Works so well for building a solid and dark tan! Watch out if you're fair skinned and make sure to use real sunscreen with it too. Smells great also
mecca f.
Yreka, CA
If I could give more stars, I would. I was sold on this when I bought it on a trip 20 years ago! I always have it on hand. I love the smell and it makes my skin feel wonderful!
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
Best tanning lotion out there . I already tan pretty good but I feel like I tanned way more after I applied this amazing lotion! Definitely repurchasing when I run out !
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Im extremely pale and i was looking for something to help me tan. Maui babe browning lotion was what i needed. I always put it over my sunscreen lotion and enjoying the sun!
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
Both of my sister's use this product and they both say its amazing. I've used it once and i don't tan very well so I can't really say much about it except for I'd like to try it more than once.
Kelly E.
Nashville , TN
This is my favorite tanning lotion! Not too pricey, around 10$ at Target. It's gentle on the skin and leaves a nice bronze color. It's the only one I'll use :-)
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Cassidy W.
I have this product and I feel like every time I use it, I burn. This is supposed to brown you not burn you. Am I missing something?