BY MAUI BABE #52 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Love using this! It does smell a little weird but its completely worth it. Just make sure you have a towel close by to wipe your hands.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
I used this all time back when I was obsessed with being dark for the summer. It definitely did the trick. I got a beautiful, dark tan very quickly. Although, it smelled like soy sauce. But then I learned that tanning is awful, so I stopped.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Favorite tanning lotion of all time! Ive been using this through out the whole summer and it gave me a beautiful glow!
Heather U.
Heather U.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this stuff years ago at Ulta. I get the best tan when using this stuff. Looks like chocolate pudding when applying to skin. And does get on towel if drying off or sweating, but washes off. I suggest you use sunscreen first before applying or you will burn. This stuff is like using baby oil it just lubes your skin up and attracts the suns rays. Awesome stuff wish they made some with spf.
erika d.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
This stuff is my holy grail for the summer!!! I can not tell you how many compliments I get on my tan using this product...I can use it once and have an aswesome tan line...just make sure you wear spf underneath
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
Great for getting tan, but make sure you wear sunscreen with it as well or you are going to burn.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Salinas, CA
I wasn't a fan of this product. It definitely made me look tan but it didn't help me tan at all. It stained all my clothes and leather on the boat. Maybe for beach or pool use would be fine but you would have to make sure to wash off before dressing or touching anything you don't want stained.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I bought this for my Hawaiian vacation and I'm so glad I did as I actually came back looking like I went. My fair skin was actually golden. Don't be stupid, use sunscreen too.
Laura S.
Laura S.
APO, AP
I don't like a lot of natural sun exposure but that doesn't mean I need to be pastey white either! This is a good alternative and one of the better ones I've found (no one wants to be orange and this one doesn't leave you looking that way!)
You don't want to get it on your clothes, it comes out but it's messy.
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
Both of my sister's use this product and they both say its amazing. I've used it once and i don't tan very well so I can't really say much about it except for I'd like to try it more than once.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?