BY MAUI BABE #87 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. I am very fair skinned and usually burn before I get any color at all. It takes me forever (like all summer) to tan but with this I am tanning much faster than usual. I am so happy with this product, so glad I found something to help me acheive some color before the summer is over :)
Becca E.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite spring discovery is this lotion! I use it when laying out over my sunscreen to provide instant color while I'm still working on my tan! Because it's a browning lotion, I feel like it gives me extra color even after I shower, just by having it on while I lay out.

Hoping this gains an entry for the A-MAY-ZING box!!

Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So happy to have found this product! It is such a great enhancement to tanning! Don't worry about the dark color-it's not a bronzer but just accelerates what you would receive from the natural sunlight. It smells great too!
Bailie L.
Tulsa, OK
I love Maui Babe! This is a staple in my #beachbag. It has a brown-sugary scent and goes on pretty thick, so just have something handy to wipe off your hands. This truly leaves you with the perfect, deep tan! Follow up with the after-sun lotion.
Lynsey C.
Oviedo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the Maui Babe Browning lotion since about 2000 so obviously I love it. The tan you get from this is definitely Island ready. I buy from the Maui Babe website and the price is comparable to most other tanning lotions. Sign up for their e-mail list to get discounts! I use this at the beach, in my backyard, and even when I use tanning beds. I always end up with an even tan. I love the smell (coffee beans since that's a main ingredient), the mostly natural ingredients, and the way it protects your skin (note this does NOT contain SPF). The only drawback I've ever found is the brown stain it leaves behind. I would not recommend using anything white/light colored while this is on your body. Also, if you have someone apply it to your back, they may complain of the brown on their hands but it washes off easily.
Angela D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this browning lotion! I was looking for a great tanning lotion that will actually work and came across it through Youtube. This product has been raved about for years. I finally got my hands on it. Let me first just say that this browning lotion is super messy. Be extra careful evening switching the top on because it will squirt. It smells like coca cola and coffee in my opinion. When the browning lotion is on your skin in the sun, your skin is visually darker and oily which makes it attracted to the sun. I've seen some great results!
Jeana G.
Scranton, PA
This is the ultimate summer dark tanning lotion. It makes you brown almost instantly. I tried it and immediately went out and bought 2 bottles.
Krystal H.
Grinnell, IA
This is by far the best tanning lotion I have ever used. I bought it on Amazon.com. I am now on to my second bottle and for being a pale girl I sure have some nice color after using it. I was a little skeptical at first but I'm so happy I decided to try it. If you're looking for a nice brown tan then this is the lotion for you!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this product. It smells like coffee and really helps you get a even dark tan in a short time! Make sure you wash your hands. A re purchase for sure
Tiffany E.
This is by far my favorite tanning product and I always have it in my beach/pool bag! It is a great tanning lotion at a great price to make you look like a sun goddess!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?