BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Erika C.
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love this lotion!! It's a must have for vacation and outdoor tanning. I think it has a weird smell to it, but the results are phenomenal. I typically apply sunscreen and then put this over top. It helps to turn you bronze instead of red. It is a little greasy, but most tanning "oils" are. You will be amazed by the tan you can achieve with this lotion!!
Sara d.
Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
Seriously love this stuff. I first discovered it while on vacation on the big island. I stocked up while there because I'd never seen it back home in California. I was so excited when I began noticing it local stores. I use it every time I tan and I get a nice golden tan in no time!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
Love this lotion! I started using this at least 10 years ago when in Hawaii. Its a summer staple for me once I found it in stores near me. It smells so good like chocolatey-coffee kind of. Definitely advise wearing sunscreen underneath if you are very fair skinned. If you are outside tanning to TAN this is perfect, however if you are out and about its probably not the best because it does become very oily and will stain clothes etc., I always get very hot when using, so I keep a spray bottle around to mist myself. Results are awesome. Definite 5 stars!
Joan A.
Joan A.
Wellness Guru Expert
A touch of Hawaii in a bottle. I love this stuff. I would put some on with some sunscreen before hitting the beach. It would leave such a pretty tan/glow. I'm pretty brown already, I just like having that extra oomph when it comes to it. I have gotten many compliments on my skin even days after. I recommend this product to everyone looking for a good tan without having to go to the tanning salon. The after lotion of this product is great as well!
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Kimberly, WI
I LOVE THIS LOTION! Being from a state where it is winter 7 out of 12 months of the year I am very pale come summer. I was looking for a lotion that really helped to build color fast. Maui babe browning lotion does just that and smells really good, spreads well and is even water resistant! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Megan R.
Megan R.
My absolute favorite tanning aide! I use this every time i go to the beach or the pool it works slowly so you don't get burnt and it has aloe in it to keep your skin healthy.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuff is to die for! It gives you the most beautifully brown skin without itching, peeling skin that usually comes with tanning oils. I use it over an SPF just to be safe. I adore the coffee smell and it keeps your skin hydrated so well! I strongly encourage you to be careful when applying it, the first time I used it was when I was wearing a brand new white and floral bikini and it does stain (it will come out in the wash). I will definitely have this in my bag every beach or pool trip!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Okay, so I am cheating a little here because I am not exactly using this for it's *intended purpose*, but I love this stuff. I mix a little squirt of this tanning lotion in with my regular lotion to give my skin a little color. (I'm very pale and self tanners don't work for me.) The lotion is dark brown and is on the oily side so it enhances the look of my skin and makes my legs look better in shorts. It has an interesting smell that is not unpleasant and a little will go a long way.
Tory C.
Tory C.
I haven't officially tried this stuff yet, but I saw my cousin one night and he was so tan and he recommended it and I bought it online right away! He looked naturally tan not streaky at all! The only down side was the smell.
Ann T.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Im extremely pale and i was looking for something to help me tan. Maui babe browning lotion was what i needed. I always put it over my sunscreen lotion and enjoying the sun!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?