BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or...8 Answers
  • Is Maui Babe Browning Lotion worth the hype?!?!2 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
I got this stuff in Hawaii and loved it. I kept it for a long time after and then it seemed to "go bad" and smell weird and was so very oily it got everywhere. I finally tossed it.
Nikki G.
Covina, CA
Best tan I've ever had!!! So moisturizing and most of all so golden, not red, not orange...brown. Last summer was my first time using it and I was hooked!! Can't wait for the weather to heat up so I can use it again.
Megan R.
My absolute favorite tanning aide! I use this every time i go to the beach or the pool it works slowly so you don't get burnt and it has aloe in it to keep your skin healthy.
Callie T.
This stuff is awesome! Only thing I don't like about it is the color of the product is so dark it can get on your clothing or towel! Other than that it's a great product!
Tiffany E.
This is by far my favorite tanning product and I always have it in my beach/pool bag! It is a great tanning lotion at a great price to make you look like a sun goddess!
Deborah B.
Austin, TX
Discovered this while on vacation in Maui, Hawaii. Best product on the market. Doesn't stain as it's made from coffee beans. Beautiful tan and last a long time. No sunscreen!!! But a bronze tan
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This stuff is amazing! my dad bought a bottle years ago before it was actually in stores from hawaii and brought it home. it really helps speed up your tan and it smells like you are in hawaii!
Kendall T.
Disputanta, VA
This product by far, is amazing ! I would prefer this over any tanning place brand name lotion any day! It also had such an amazingly affordable price I would suggest anyone to but it!
Lisa P.
This stuff is unreal! I used it when I was in Hawaii on vacay. I always burn but this stuff coupled with the after-sun lotion gave me an amazing golden brown tan- seriously a shade I've never seen before (even after my burn fades to tan). Awesome stuff!!!
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Love this stuff! Works so well for building a solid and dark tan! Watch out if you're fair skinned and make sure to use real sunscreen with it too. Smells great also
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Cassidy W.
I have this product and I feel like every time I use it, I burn. This is supposed to brown you not burn you. Am I missing something?