Maui Babe Browning Lotion

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
cheryl f.
I love this lotion! It works great on outdoor tanning as well as indoor! It works like a bronzer, I found this stiff in Hawaii & have been using it ever since.
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI
I haven't given this a full try but I do love that you get brown right away. The trick here is to keep this on as long as you can and don't shower right away.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Really like this product. It smells like coffee and really helps you get a even dark tan in a short time! Make sure you wash your hands. A re purchase for sure
Chelsea l.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is amazing and leaves you tan and hydrated! I live in the desert so my skin gets so dry if I lay by the pool! Look at the glow I got from 2 hours!
Arianna P.
Covina, CA
It's so hard for me to tan. I always just stay light/medium. I put this on my legs for 20 minutes at the beach and my legs were tanned for the whole summer!
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
A friend brought this back for me from Hawaii, and it seems to work well enough. It is rather pricey and leaves brown spots where it gets on your towels.
Rachel G.
My favorite tanning lotion. It feels like i get so much tanner using this product. I have been using it for years and don’t plan on changing any time soon.
Beatrice P.
Let me start my saying this stuff smells amazing! It will help you to get a nice golden tan however the product itself is messy and tends to stain clothes.
Allie G.
I love maui babe! It works so well and smells like coffee! It is brown so it will get on your beach towels/ bathing suit but it comes out in the wash.
Cindy T.
Springfield, VA
I love Maui Babe Browning Lotion. It really does work. It has a strong coffee smell. Works best if you put on and let dry before putting on bathing suite
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?