BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Killeen M.
Killeen M.
Lanoka harbor, Nj
I love this product and i purchase it every year since i came across it. it smells awesome!!! the best smell ever and even better if your a huge coffee fan. it says its not a self tanner, but i feel that it does stain your skin a bit but it will def give you a great golden brown glow. even after a hour in the sun afer applyng you def have a couple tan lines!!! DOWNFALL!!! the one and truly only downfall as i said it stains your skin and is a rich brown color. don't wear white! it will stain your bathing suit and its hard to get out. i use it for my arms, tummy, nd legs and keep it away from my bikini. still an awesome product other wise
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This stuff is amazing! my dad bought a bottle years ago before it was actually in stores from hawaii and brought it home. it really helps speed up your tan and it smells like you are in hawaii!
ashlyn j.
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
I saw reviews for this stuff floating around on Pinterest and finally gave it a try. Within two days of laying out, I had a beautiful bronze tan that has lasted! It's a different shade from the color that my skin used to turn... with this product, my skin has a brown tint rather than an orange-y one. The smell is strange, but once it dries you don't notice it. Be sure not to get it on any clothing, as it turns dark brown and odd looking. Also, I don't believe there is any SPF, so I apply it over my regular SPF.
Allie G.
Allie G.
I love maui babe! It works so well and smells like coffee! It is brown so it will get on your beach towels/ bathing suit but it comes out in the wash.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Ada, OK
This is an amazing product to get dark fast!!! There is a weird coffee smell but it isn't too bad and if you are tanning in public make sure to rub it in good or it leaves funny looking spots!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
I got this stuff in Hawaii and loved it. I kept it for a long time after and then it seemed to "go bad" and smell weird and was so very oily it got everywhere. I finally tossed it.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Santa Cruz, CA
Tried this out with my pail legs and wow was I amazed, works like a charm! Highly recommend if you're trying to get a sunkissed look!
Deserah T.
Deserah T.
Bramwell, WV
I bought this stuff right before a trip to the beach. I am very, extremely pale and I burn easily. Formerly I would use a tanning spray gel by Australian Gold which worked decently but wasn't giving me the tan color I lusted after. Ordered this from Ulta's website and packed it into my beach bag...

The verdict? I have never been browner! This stuff is absolutely my HG of sun tan lotion. I will never go back to the other stuff. It feels a little oily going on and also transfers very easily so do not tan with a light-colored swim suit or towel unless you want it to stain. It washes out fine, though, and won't permanently stain anything. The oil feeling doesn't ever really go away until you shower or go into the water, but it's worth it for the tan you get.

This stuff works QUICKLY. We spent 7 days at the beach and withing 3 days I was a beautiful brown color. I love the smell (coffee smell!), although I can see how others might hate it. EVEN IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED TANNER I ABSOLUTELY ADVISE YOU TO WEAR A SPF SUNSCREEN WITH THIS STUFF! At least 30spf. Maui Babe actually makes a spf lotion they recommend you wear under this stuff. Please, please, please don't go out in the sun without it.

Otherwise, this stuff is getting a 5/5 from me, even if it feels a little oily on the skin.
Assunta D.
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Love this stuff! Works so well for building a solid and dark tan! Watch out if you're fair skinned and make sure to use real sunscreen with it too. Smells great also
Katie E.
Katie E.
Moundsville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this browning lotion. It smells fantastic. It gave me a great tan that lasted quite a long time. If recommend it to anyone!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?