BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
A friend brought this back for me from Hawaii, and it seems to work well enough. It is rather pricey and leaves brown spots where it gets on your towels.
Cassandra V.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My skin is the type that after laying out for a few weeks I MIGHT be three shades darker or so, so I was willing to try anything to get more colour. I work at a beauty retailer & everyone raved about this product so I gave it a shot. The first time I tried it, I was outside in CLOUDY weather for only 40min.. & got noticeably darker. That's how good it is.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Louisville, KY
I don't tan extremely easily but using this product made me the tannest I have ever been in my life. Not crazy about the smell but the overall quality is amazing. Has a lot of bronzer in it so it will probably discolor your hands but it always washed right off with no problem. I typically buy this product at Ulta. I used the Ulta brand of this product and it didn't give nearly the results of Maui Babe.
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
Best tanning lotion out there . I already tan pretty good but I feel like I tanned way more after I applied this amazing lotion! Definitely repurchasing when I run out !
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom is a bronzed beach babe. She LOVES Maui Babe Browning lotion. She got me hooked! It's not sunscreen, its browning lotion. It has a brown tint and will let you sparkle in the sun. It smells like coffee, and it's thick.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
I love Maui Babe Browning Lotion! I am fair skinned so I always wear at least SPF 30 when I am outside and I usually like to keep in the shade. This can make it difficult to establish and build a nice tan. Enter Maui Babe Browning Lotion... I used this on my last vacation (a weekend at the beach) and I came home looking like a bronze goddess! This stuff is a miracle worker. It definitely helps create an awesome tan when used over sunscreen. My only complaint is that it is super oily and smells somewhat like a mixture of coffee and soy sauce. Don't let the smell deter you though, it's worth it!
Victoria Y.
Victoria Y.
Sun City Center, FL
A local florida fave and I am so glad they shared this secret with me, smells like a huge cup of espresso and gives unbelievable color the first time you use it, not a self tanner but def a tan booster. It does have color in it so you can see where you are putting it on so I would def go light with it and shower before putting on clothing after the beach.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
This stuff is great if you already have a good base tan, gets you a nice bronze top coat but beware don't stay out too long or you may burn
Alizabeth P.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is AMAZING. Literally like i have never been tanner in a shorter amount of time while using other products. It smells like coffee, which bothers some people but to me it doesn't matter too much. The only thing I would suggest is not wearing a white bathing suit because it does get onto clothing, but it also washes out without a problem. I will forever love this product and everyone definitely needs to try this out!
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Springfield, VA
I love Maui Babe Browning Lotion. It really does work. It has a strong coffee smell. Works best if you put on and let dry before putting on bathing suite
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?