BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Kimberli L.
I've gone through two bottles -- absolutely love it. Not only do you get a beautiful bronze tan, but your skin feels super moisturized after (not to mention, you'll smell like coffee!) I love this product because when I tan with others (or just sunblock), I get burnt/dark -- this is the only product I get bronzed from.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product so much. Goes on super smooth and looks great after being in the sun
Briana C.
Literally the best tanning lotion! I love the natural ingredients and the bronze tan I get when using this. The only thing I don't like is how thick it is, and the smell could be better.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in Hawaii years ago. I put over top of sunscreen. Really did help get a golden tan. The smell was awesome
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
This is amazing stuff!! Smells amazing because it is made with Kona coffee and the color gives you a brown glow when you're at the beach! Also does what it says and helps you get a beautiful tan! I bought it in Hawaii when it was still a little company and I'm so happy to see it doing so well now years later.
Christine G.
Glendale, CA
This does exactly what it promises. I tan so much quicker while wearing this stuff. It also smells like a chocolatey coffee which I love, though it is a little strong for others. Beware though, have it on for to long and you can burn, but it says that right on the packaging so can't say they didn't warn ya!
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this lotion for about 10 years now. I originally purchased it while on a vacation in Hawaii. This lotion gives you the absolute best tan you will ever get. You always end up with a perfect dark BROWN tan. Never orange. You do not need to use a lot. I will never use another tanning lotion.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
This is a little oily but it works really really well. It's actually the only thing I can use that I don't end up with a burn. When I use regular sunscreen I roast but by using just this I get a nice even tan. Obviously everyone's skin is different so I definitely don't recommend using this for hours and hours especially in a strong sun. However if you're looking for a way to improve your tan give this a shot! Also it has a really nice scent as a bonus!
Megan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is seriously the best tanning lotion I have found. I haven't had a tan like this is a long time. It is almost spring time, and where I live you can tan outside( Louisiana's bipolar weather of course! ). I've tanned maybe 5 times for 15 minutes a day and let me tell you I went from pale to perky! I am officially tan! I was only using this to get a base tan for summer and it works! You will be amazed at how fast and dark you get!! Now it doesn't have the best smell, but I don't mind it because when i smell it i think of getting dark! lol It kind of smells like coffee. If you want a product that is cheap, last a long time, a little goes a long way, and actually makes you say wow then you need this for summer! need I say more?
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Yaassssss. Such a great tanner! Gives you the dark tan you've been dreaming of all winter long
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?