BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Sara S.
Staten Island, NY
The absolute best tanning lotion out there! I bought this at the ABC store in Honolulu and can't stop purchasing it. Wear sunscreen under it or you will look like a lobster! I love the coconut smell. Yum!!

Chelsey C.
This is the ultimate tanning lotion! It works in one day and the tan lasts for so long! I absolutely rave over Maui Babe products and always keep them in stock. The smell throws people off but I love it.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA
Got this from ulta and tried it last summer. It will accelerate your tan and it does give you a bronzing effect from the lotion. Smell is a little weird but not bad but dang this is greasy as heck!
Brittany P.
Ada, OK
This is an amazing product to get dark fast!!! There is a weird coffee smell but it isn't too bad and if you are tanning in public make sure to rub it in good or it leaves funny looking spots!
Lindsay E.
San Diego, CA
Best ever! Just be careful the first time and use a little sunscreen underneath so you don't burn. I was several shades darker in a little over an hour poolside.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
I got this stuff in Hawaii and loved it. I kept it for a long time after and then it seemed to "go bad" and smell weird and was so very oily it got everywhere. I finally tossed it.
Megan R.
My absolute favorite tanning aide! I use this every time i go to the beach or the pool it works slowly so you don't get burnt and it has aloe in it to keep your skin healthy.
Callie T.
This stuff is awesome! Only thing I don't like about it is the color of the product is so dark it can get on your clothing or towel! Other than that it's a great product!
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This stuff is amazing! my dad bought a bottle years ago before it was actually in stores from hawaii and brought it home. it really helps speed up your tan and it smells like you are in hawaii!
Deborah B.
Austin, TX
Discovered this while on vacation in Maui, Hawaii. Best product on the market. Doesn't stain as it's made from coffee beans. Beautiful tan and last a long time. No sunscreen!!! But a bronze tan
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?