Maui Babe Browning Lotion

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Best outdoor tanning product on the market! Smells amazing and leaves you with an awesome glow! Moisturizers your skin like no other; this stuff is great! Look for it at Ulta!
Danielle R.
I went to Hawaii and found a bottle of this and now I cant live with out it. I brown much quicker and darker with this and its all inhanced by natural coffee amazing it smells good also . I love this stuff and always look for it.
Sonia L.
Wow this browning lotion is an old family formula. It was in my VoxBox and the Maui Babe browning lotion was what I wanted. It's amazing and all natural. It's safe and I can't wait to apply it .
Caroline B.
Greenville , SC
My mom is a bronzed beach babe. She LOVES Maui Babe Browning lotion. She got me hooked! It's not sunscreen, its browning lotion. It has a brown tint and will let you sparkle in the sun. It smells like coffee, and it's thick.
Tory C.
I haven't officially tried this stuff yet, but I saw my cousin one night and he was so tan and he recommended it and I bought it online right away! He looked naturally tan not streaky at all! The only down side was the smell.
Christine G.
Glendale, CA
This does exactly what it promises. I tan so much quicker while wearing this stuff. It also smells like a chocolatey coffee which I love, though it is a little strong for others. Beware though, have it on for to long and you can burn, but it says that right on the packaging so can't say they didn't warn ya!
Lorelyn L.
Parma, OH
Ok...so I need a tan but don't wanna use self tanners. Is THIS a self tanner or an actual tanning lotion that works real well?? I read that someone used this with regular lotion for tanned legs so I'm confused how this works
Stephanie C.
Mount Vernon, IL
This is the most amazing stuff! Instead of a red tan you get that perfect brown/bronze tan that everyone wants. Definitely recommend this for outdoor laying out :)
Bailie L.
Tulsa, OK
I love Maui Babe! This is a staple in my #beachbag. It has a brown-sugary scent and goes on pretty thick, so just have something handy to wipe off your hands. This truly leaves you with the perfect, deep tan! Follow up with the after-sun lotion.
Sandra H.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I bought this product last summer and all I can say is that it works amazing! I love the smell of it. just in one sitting I noticed a difference in shades. its been by far the best tanner I have used. the after sun stuff is also really good!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?