BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• Honestly i want to try this product buy im scared bacause...1 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done...2 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or...8 Answers
erika d.
Stamford, CT
This stuff is my holy grail for the summer!!! I can not tell you how many compliments I get on my tan using this product...I can use it once and have an aswesome tan line...just make sure you wear spf underneath
Becky H.
Foothill Rnch, CA
My favorite tanning lotion by far!! I have been using this for 2 years and I don't think I would ever use a different product. I normally use a sunscreen with SPF 15-30 and put Maui Babe on top. I love have it instantly makes you look tanner, and the smell of coffee bean is pleasant.
Jodi T.
Plano, TX
Love love love this stuff! Gives me the best color! And I love the smell. I pick it up at Ulta and have used it for years! If you are wearing a light bathing suit, be careful when putting it on....it will color the suit. Highly recommend!!
Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
Seriously love this stuff. I first discovered it while on vacation on the big island. I stocked up while there because I'd never seen it back home in California. I was so excited when I began noticing it local stores. I use it every time I tan and I get a nice golden tan in no time!
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Nice tanning lotion. Greasy which I don't particularly like but it's nice you can wear 30spf under this and still get a tan. Be warned if you use this tanning cream alone you can tan very very fast but can also burn just as fast as well. Scent is nice, overall it's a good product.
Iryna H.
Staten Island, NY
This is amazing! I love this sun oil/ cream. This gives you a much darker tan then oil done and I usually follow up with the after tan lotion from this brand and it gives me a great tan. I love this!
Wendy E.
El mejor bronceador que he probado en mi vida. El olor a cafe y cacao me encanta. Me deja la piel super suave y radiante. El bronceado que logro con este es espectacular y me dura muchísimo tiempo. Siempre lo compro por Amazon a un precio increíble. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados 100 por ciento
Allison K.
Los angeles, CA
Absolutely love this stuff during the summer! I am naturally very pale but Maui helps me get and maintain a great tan. I put it on and then layout in the sun for about 20 minutes before adding a layer of sunscreen! Works wonders. I have tried multiple knock off brands but none beat the original!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I'm a little Iffy on this product. I usually mix it with other stuff. I do not like the smell of it though and it goes on rather oily. When using it, make sure to wear dark colors. It does make you dark.
Morgan S.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I think it helps me get a great color in a short amount of time. I've heard mixed reviews about the smell. Some people hate it, some love it. I actually really like it. It smells just like brown sugar to me. This stuff is great and it's a good price as well.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Cassidy W.
I have this product and I feel like every time I use it, I burn. This is supposed to brown you not burn you. Am I missing something?