BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
Seriously love this stuff. I first discovered it while on vacation on the big island. I stocked up while there because I'd never seen it back home in California. I was so excited when I began noticing it local stores. I use it every time I tan and I get a nice golden tan in no time!
Amanda P.
I think that this is just okay tanning lotion. I didn't notice a difference while I was using it. It does stain though!
Jessica E.
Okay, so I am cheating a little here because I am not exactly using this for it's *intended purpose*, but I love this stuff. I mix a little squirt of this tanning lotion in with my regular lotion to give my skin a little color. (I'm very pale and self tanners don't work for me.) The lotion is dark brown and is on the oily side so it enhances the look of my skin and makes my legs look better in shorts. It has an interesting smell that is not unpleasant and a little will go a long way.
Bethany R.
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuff is to die for! It gives you the most beautifully brown skin without itching, peeling skin that usually comes with tanning oils. I use it over an SPF just to be safe. I adore the coffee smell and it keeps your skin hydrated so well! I strongly encourage you to be careful when applying it, the first time I used it was when I was wearing a brand new white and floral bikini and it does stain (it will come out in the wash). I will definitely have this in my bag every beach or pool trip!
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite tanning aide! I use this every time i go to the beach or the pool it works slowly so you don't get burnt and it has aloe in it to keep your skin healthy.
Amelia W.
Kimberly, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS LOTION! Being from a state where it is winter 7 out of 12 months of the year I am very pale come summer. I was looking for a lotion that really helped to build color fast. Maui babe browning lotion does just that and smells really good, spreads well and is even water resistant! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Joan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A touch of Hawaii in a bottle. I love this stuff. I would put some on with some sunscreen before hitting the beach. It would leave such a pretty tan/glow. I'm pretty brown already, I just like having that extra oomph when it comes to it. I have gotten many compliments on my skin even days after. I recommend this product to everyone looking for a good tan without having to go to the tanning salon. The after lotion of this product is great as well!
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very fair skinned and do not tan well. I usually fade from pinkish red to pale. I bought this Maui Babe while in Hawaii and it worked. Remember that this is not sunscreen, so put on your SPF then add this on top.

I agree with the other reviewers in that the browning lotion is a bit oily and has a scent of coffee. Neither of those things bother me and the outcome is a golden complexion. I love it!
erika d.
Stamford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my holy grail for the summer!!! I can not tell you how many compliments I get on my tan using this product...I can use it once and have an aswesome tan line...just make sure you wear spf underneath
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this stuff years ago at Ulta. I get the best tan when using this stuff. Looks like chocolate pudding when applying to skin. And does get on towel if drying off or sweating, but washes off. I suggest you use sunscreen first before applying or you will burn. This stuff is like using baby oil it just lubes your skin up and attracts the suns rays. Awesome stuff wish they made some with spf.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?