BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this product. It smells like coffee and really helps you get a even dark tan in a short time! Make sure you wash your hands. A re purchase for sure
cheryl f.
I love this lotion! It works great on outdoor tanning as well as indoor! It works like a bronzer, I found this stiff in Hawaii & have been using it ever since.
Chelsea l.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing and leaves you tan and hydrated! I live in the desert so my skin gets so dry if I lay by the pool! Look at the glow I got from 2 hours!
Arianna P.
Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so hard for me to tan. I always just stay light/medium. I put this on my legs for 20 minutes at the beach and my legs were tanned for the whole summer!
Rachel G.
My favorite tanning lotion. It feels like i get so much tanner using this product. I have been using it for years and don’t plan on changing any time soon.
Beatrice P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start my saying this stuff smells amazing! It will help you to get a nice golden tan however the product itself is messy and tends to stain clothes.
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this Browning lotion. I have tried several and this one is great. I don't like doing a lot of tanning and so this is a good alternative.
DD R.
Springfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite tannin browning lotion. Gives GORGEOUS color and hydrates the skin. If your looking for dewey healthy, glowing skin you must try
Keri L.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I love how after only a couple of uses I've got a nice brown base tan. My skin feels so soft and moisturizer after use too!
Brigite M.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz
I love this bronzer! It's one of my faves and it gets you so dark sooo quick! I don't think I'll ever use another! It's not to pricey and it works!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?