Maui Babe Browning Lotion

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Victoria Y.
Sun City Center, FL
A local florida fave and I am so glad they shared this secret with me, smells like a huge cup of espresso and gives unbelievable color the first time you use it, not a self tanner but def a tan booster. It does have color in it so you can see where you are putting it on so I would def go light with it and shower before putting on clothing after the beach.
Briana C.
Literally the best tanning lotion! I love the natural ingredients and the bronze tan I get when using this. The only thing I don't like is how thick it is, and the smell could be better.
Kristy G.
sacramento, CA
The BEST stuff ever. Goes on smoothly, smells amazing and helps build your tan. I highly recommend using this. Every time I go to Maui I grab a few bottles! It can now be found at Ulta!
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love this lotion!! It's a must have for vacation and outdoor tanning. I think it has a weird smell to it, but the results are phenomenal. I typically apply sunscreen and then put this over top. It helps to turn you bronze instead of red. It is a little greasy, but most tanning "oils" are. You will be amazed by the tan you can achieve with this lotion!!
Megan B.
I don't know if I used it correctly but I used this and got one of the worst sunburns I've ever gotten. so after that I don't think I'm going to use this any more. Not worth the pain I'm in.
Tina M.
This lotion is truly magic in a bottle. My summer must have. Not to pricey considering a little goes a long way. I've used this lotion for a least 3summers now and won't go without it. I recommend it everyone. It takes your tan to a new level. No orange No streaks. Just a golden brown tan.
Randie  G.
I love this tanning lotion!! Started using this a few years back and it,s absolutely the best I have ever used! It smells so good, you get a nice bronze tan and my skin always feels so soft and smooth. Great tanning lotion for a great price!!
Emily W.
Louisville, KY
I don't tan extremely easily but using this product made me the tannest I have ever been in my life. Not crazy about the smell but the overall quality is amazing. Has a lot of bronzer in it so it will probably discolor your hands but it always washed right off with no problem. I typically buy this product at Ulta. I used the Ulta brand of this product and it didn't give nearly the results of Maui Babe.
Kristine M.
Mc Farland, WI
This stuff is so amazing it's ridiculous. My whole family is obsessed. We actually found it for the first time when we were in Maui, and it not only got us all the most beautiful shade of bronze, but smelled amazing and left ZERO streakage.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
I used this all time back when I was obsessed with being dark for the summer. It definitely did the trick. I got a beautiful, dark tan very quickly. Although, it smelled like soy sauce. But then I learned that tanning is awful, so I stopped.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?